Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Official Season 3 (DUB) Topic

BeckeyLike

[322]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 2
    I think Jesse/Johan should have a cockney accent x]
    That would be the most laughable thing ever... Considering I live in England
    I'm going through this thing where I watch all the dubs first, then the subs so the subs seem better x] I've got no problem with the dub, tbh. The only thing that gets on my nerves is Chazz's dub voice. Sounds like he's in extreme discomfort in a certain area xD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

airmike23

[323]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 4
    it looks like they took out gx for good, this sucks man

goku262002

[324]Mar 28, 2009
    • level: 5
    if you guys hadn't noticed, 4kids has a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/4KidsTV

And according to TNCG (The Nameless Cubicle Guy) this is the official status on yu-gi-oh GX:

"GX Season 4 is not being dubbed at this time - it MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT be dubbed in the future - our efforts are focused on 5D's at the time - if you want to see it get dubbed or released in the Japanese form, etc., refer to #2 above."

heres what #2 hes referring to hes talking about sonic x but this applies to dub GX too:

"2. WE'D LOVE to release Sonic X (and other titles for that matter) in its original Japanese form with and without English subtitles that are faithfully translated. Whether we can do this will be based on the response here and elsewhere on the interwebs to the 4K channel. Here's a response verbatim sent to two users this week when they asked what can they do to get SonicX on YT in it's original form (and applies to other titles as well). Here's what it will take:
    *Watch what we post - watch it early and often. Then watch it some more. Get your friends to do the same. Repeat.
    *Comments and suggestions are nice but not essential.
    *Subscribe and friend the channel on YouTube.
    *Embed videos, playlist & the channel on your blog or website.
    *Write about the channel and shows on message boards, comments sections, etc. Link to the channel, playlists and videos. Do it some more. Repeat.
    *Watch at www.4KidsTV.com & on the CW on Saturday mornings."
    In short WATCH, SUBSCRIBE, FRIEND US, SPREAD THE WORD!"

oh and don't bother with those petition things he said somewhere in the comments that they don't do squat and his higher ups don't even read them. in other words, its over unless 4kids change their minds. if you want to watch the rest of the series go on youtube and look for the rest subtitled. don't blame TNCG hes just the mouthpiece and at least he was being honest in his answers.

"There Seems to be a hero among the military dogs!"
    Edited on 03/28/2009 6:27pm
    Edited 3 total times.

YamiGuzz

[325]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 15
    Man it's a shame the Yu-Gi-Oh! series belongs to 4kids. Oh well there's always fansubs

Tubelubber

[326]Mar 31, 2009
    • level: 58
    YamiGuzz wrote:
    Man it's a shame the Yu-Gi-Oh! series belongs to 4kids. Oh well there's always fansubs

That doesn't mean they're officially done with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Torferleon248

[327]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 15
    Tubelubber wrote:
    YamiGuzz wrote:

That doesn't mean they're officially done with Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
    True, It just is no where near as good as it was intended to be.