Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Official Season 4 Topic

edmasterchaos

[41]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 41
    I almost cried when i saw the last part, it was so, well cute, thank you golenbluefor saying what they said, a new light ofhope begins to shine to the JudaiXAsuka shippers, as it is confirmed that asuka does have feelings toward judai, i hope they bring this up again soon, and then off to fighting the light.

GolenBlue wrote:
    Lol, not for me. When I have a crush on a guy, I simply write a love letter and put it to my crush's locker then he comes to me in either way, (Diss or Like but mostly diss -__-) then we just started dating or become friends.
    Well it's easier for you, you're a girl in the words of uncyclopedia "It is a loteasier to get a boyfriend than to get a girlfriend".

Anyway loved this episode, and to the person who said that maybe rei activated a card that let her switch partners, i give you a cookie and 9001 internets.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jussicpark

[42]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 14
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    I almost cried when i saw the last part, it was so, well cute, thank you golenbluefor saying what they said, a new light ofhope begins to shine to the JudaiXAsuka shippers, as it is confirmed that asuka does have feelings toward judai, i hope they bring this up again soon, and then off to fighting the light.

GolenBlue wrote:
    Lol, not for me. When I have a crush on a guy, I simply write a love letter and put it to my crush's locker then he comes to me in either way, (Diss or Like but mostly diss -__-) then we just started dating or become friends.
    Well it's easier for you, you're a girl in the words of uncyclopedia "It is a loteasier to get a boyfriend than to get a girlfriend".

Anyway loved this episode, and to the person who said that maybe rei activated a card that let her switch partners, i give you a cookie and 9001 internets.

Thanks for the cookie, and 9001 internets. Plus, the ending was REALLY romantic. Even if Rei does the same thing, it will be no match compares to Auska's. (Unless Asuka trains to Rei to do the same thing). And this is coming from a Judai/Rei fan.

gunner_yuna123

[43]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    I still think Asuka should hook up with Manjyome or Ryo. GOD THEY ARE BASICLY KAIBA! AND SHE JOEY AND KAIBA'S LOVECHILD WHICH WOULD MAKE AN ISNANT WIN! Wait...Ryo's dead....

Pikachu315111

[44]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 27

gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    I still think Asuka should hook up with Manjyome or Ryo. GOD THEY ARE BASICLY KAIBA! AND SHE JOEY AND KAIBA'S LOVECHILD WHICH WOULD MAKE AN ISNANT WIN! Wait...Ryo's dead....

I thought Zane (Ryo) was still alive and just in the infirmary?

Edited on 11/21/2007 7:21pm

Ivlander14

[45]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 28

gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    I still think Asuka should hook up with Manjyome or Ryo. GOD THEY ARE BASICLY KAIBA! AND SHE JOEY AND KAIBA'S LOVECHILD WHICH WOULD MAKE AN ISNANT WIN! Wait...Ryo's ....

*with "You didn't see the info" voice* Someone didn't read about episode 163, did they?

minerva73

[46]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 24

Maybe it was a joke... I dunno...

But anyways, this new guy seems like he's gonna be a hassle... Especially for Sho. I wouldn't want him to get all show-offy on him like Blair did this past episode...

Pyro_Bender

[47]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 16
    minerva73 wrote:

But anyways, this new guy seems like he's gonna be a hassle... Especially for Sho. I wouldn't want him to get all show-offy on him like Blair did this past episode...

Because Blair did great! [/sarcasm]

thechazz44

[48]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 3
    Pyro_Bender wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

huh?

minerva73

[49]Nov 21, 2007
    thechazz44 wrote:
    Pyro_Bender wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

huh?
    It was a joke. Because Blair's dueling skills in this past episode were "great" (compared to Dorothy's), that was what the [/sarcasm] was put there for.

clank3

[50]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 9
    I really want to see her REAL monsters. It ended so fast she could only summon tokens. Her mystic monsters need to be explained more.

minerva73

[51]Nov 21, 2007

clank3 wrote:
    I really want to see her REAL monsters. It ended so fast she could only summon tokens. Her mystic monsters need to be explained more.

I doubt that it ended so fast that she could only summon tokens.... She probably had some monsters in her hand or something, but she decided to take a new approach. Or she just couldn't summon them because someone as "skilled" as Blair should be able to pull out a combo even if she only had cards to use tokens for.So much for that... That's why Tyranno rocks. He did all the work.

Edited on 11/21/2007 9:15pm

Pyro_Bender

[52]Nov 21, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:

clank3 wrote:

I doubt that it ended so fast that she could only summon tokens.... She probably had some monsters in her hand or something, but she decided to take a new approach. Or she just couldn't summon them because someone as "skilled" as Blair should be able to pull out a combo even if she only had cards to use tokens for.So much for that... That's why Tyranno rocks. He did all the work.

I agree about wanting to see her Mystic cards, but idk, Tokens?!?! It was just a lame strategy..more like stalling to let Tyranno do the work like Min said.

Pyro_Bender

[53]Nov 21, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:
    thechazz44 wrote:
    Pyro_Bender wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

huh?
    It was a joke. Because Blair's dueling skills in this past episode were "great" (compared to Dorothy's), that was what the [/sarcasm] was put there for.

What Min said.

Dorothy vs Blair, now that's a duel. You have to admit, though, Dorothy's got the upper hand with her unbeatable Marshmallon against Blair's tokens.

Numbah314

[54]Nov 21, 2007
    Hey, Marshmallon is one tough cream puff. Let's not forget the role it played in Yugi's duel against Bakura.

gunner_yuna123

[55]Nov 21, 2007
    That's not Ryo people it's Sho's new S.M.E.H.K.,with a new, limited edition "Melancholy Wheelchair Kaiser" mode.
    Edited on 11/21/2007 10:48pm

Pyro_Bender

[56]Nov 22, 2007
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    That's not Ryo people it's Sho's new S.M.E.H.K.,with a new, limited edition "Melancholy Wheelchair Kaiser" mode.

Ivlander14

[57]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 28

gunner_yuna123 wrote:

I'm not laughing.

gunner_yuna123

[58]Nov 22, 2007
    Ivlander14 wrote:

I'm not laughing.

Read the fic.

exterminator25

[59]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 27
    Ivlander14 wrote:

gunner_yuna123 wrote:

I'm not laughing.

Than what's wrong with you? that was the most hilarious thing i've seen to do with GX in ages!

clank3

[60]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    Moving on.... According to the previews of the next episode, Syrus is going to inherit Zane's cards and will possibly combine their decks.