Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Official Season 4 Topic

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[601]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 17
    ROFL yeah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DBTrilogy100

[602]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    Well yeah, the reason I was curious was because I don't think Jason Griffith (Atticus) will be doing the real Nightshroud . I thought the previous 3 big bads had great dub voices, so I don't think the final one will have any problems. Dan Green is awesome, no questions asked . I actually think Sean Schemmel (Dr. Crowler and Ojama Yellow) could pull it off. Before I get stones thrown at me, let me explain. When I saw YouTube videos of the Shadow the Hedgehog videogame (I don't own the game); I heard Black Doom's voice, I was amazed, he sounded so demonic. Upon research, I found out Schemmel voiced him; naturally, my reaction was "THAT WAS GOKU?! ". I think his Black Doom voice would work for (the real) Nightshroud.
    Edited on 09/02/2009 8:53pm

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[603]Sep 3, 2009
    Black doom was goku!?I didnt know he was sean

syrusfan

[604]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 38
    sdavcgtfdjhgfv wrote:
    Black doom was goku!?I didnt know he was sean
    I was shocked as well. I dunno. Guess I can see Darkness with Black Doom's voice. "Shadow...I mean Jaden! Yeah...Jaden....join me, and we shall rule rule the galaxy as master and apprentice using darkness."
    Edited on 09/03/2009 6:53pm

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[605]Sep 4, 2009
    lol

coolchris44

[606]Sep 8, 2009
    • level: 22
    It turns out the whole story about dubbed season 4 was a hoax..don't know if this was metioned already

syrusfan

[607]Sep 8, 2009
    coolchris44 wrote:
    It turns out the whole story about dubbed season 4 was a hoax..don't know if this was metioned already
    Thank goodness. The final season is safe.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[608]Sep 8, 2009
    coolchris44 wrote:

Yes!

DBTrilogy100

[609]Sep 12, 2009

coolchris44 wrote:
    It turns out the whole story about dubbed season 4 was a hoax..don't know if this was mentioned already

Really? Rats! I was hoping to see things out to the end. True there's the Japanese Version, but I only know how to say "Thanks", "Hi" and maybe some other word (depending on if the character from DBZ whose name is what I think it means). Well, I guess it was good I didn't get my hopes to high, still disappointed though. They might get to it eventually, I'll just have to continue to be patient.

syrusfan wrote:

"Safe"? I know you don't like the dub, but I wouldn't say the 4th Season would've been in danger if it was dubbed; the Japanese Version would still be available to those who prefer that version. Great, now I have a "cut scene" of 4Kids making plans to destroy all existing footage of the Japanese version (and other dubs) so that their dub will be the only form of the show anyone can watch.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[610]Sep 12, 2009
    DBTrilogy100 wrote:

coolchris44 wrote:
    It turns out the whole story about dubbed season 4 was a hoax..don't know if this was mentioned already

Really? Rats! I was hoping to see things out to the end. True there's the Japanese Version, but I only know how to say "Thanks", "Hi" and maybe some other word (depending on if the character from DBZ whose name is what I think it means). Well, I guess it was good I didn't get my hopes to high, still disappointed though. They might get to it eventually, I'll just have to continue to be patient.

syrusfan wrote:

"Safe"? I know you don't like the dub, but I wouldn't say the 4th Season would've been in danger if it was dubbed; the Japanese Version would still be available to those who prefer that version. Great, now I have a "cut scene" of 4Kids making plans to destroy all existing footage of the Japanese version (and other dubs) so that their dub will be the only form of the show anyone can watch.

yeah,but 4kids wouldve ruined it,and when people talk about season 4,itll be the dub anymore if they dubbed it

DBTrilogy100

[611]Sep 19, 2009
    sdavcgtfdjhgfv wrote:
    DBTrilogy100 wrote:

coolchris44 wrote:

syrusfan wrote:

yeah,but 4kids would've ruined it,and when people talk about season 4,itll be the dub anymore if they dubbed it

"Ruined" seems like a strong word. Granted it wouldn't be 100% accurate (unless 4Kids decided to surprise everyone as unlikely as that sounds), though most people say GX's dub faired much better then the dub of the 1st show and it's no where near the horrors of their Dub for One Piece (I don't really watch One Piece, but I saw a little of it to see what some people meant).

I think that really only aplises to fans who are ignorant of the show coming from Japan,I think it's safe to say not everyone will talk about only the dub and that the subbed version will be forgotten. Heck, TV.com has topics for the dub and sub of the seasons so I don't think there should be any fears if it did get dubbed. I think we should only panic if the English Dub is the only way to watch the show at all.

airmike23

[612]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 4
    so is season 4 gonna be dubbed or not? and if so when will it start

syrusfan

[613]Oct 20, 2009
    airmike23 wrote:
    No one knows for sure. I'm personally hoping not.

Tubelubber

[614]Nov 23, 2009
    • level: 58
    syrusfan wrote:
    airmike23 wrote:
    No one knows for sure. I'm personally hoping not.
    Well, I hope it DOES get dubbed. It ain't fair to leave a whole season and one episode from the end of the previous season undubbed.

Gamer846243675

[615]Mar 27, 2010

4kids WILL have to dub the rest of the series at some point. Given the confirmation that they are dubbing the new yu-gi-oh movie, they will have to dub the remainder of the series , or else leave fans with a plothole with the return of Jaden and Yubel fused with him

Edited on 03/27/2010 2:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

syrusfan

[616]Mar 27, 2010

Yes, because 4Kids NEVER leaves plotholes unresolved ahemRudger'sarm

edmasterchaos

[617]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 41
    Gamer846243675 wrote:

4kids WILL have to dub the rest of the series at some point. Given the confirmation that they are dubbing the new yu-gi-oh movie, they will have to dub the remainder of the series , or else leave fans with a plothole with the return of Jaden and Yubel fused with him

Ash's Tauros and some Movie revealed pokemon, and Yuugi's victory over Kaiba to win the Battle City Tournament say hi. But, anyway i doubt they've even get to finish Season 4 if they started soon.

Tubelubber

[618]Apr 12, 2010
    • level: 58
    It is not fair to lower people's hopes.

coolchris44

[619]Apr 18, 2010
    • level: 22

i hope that season 4 is dubbed but it never is it will be okay because i already know what happens in all those episodes.

galeguy44

[620]Jul 24, 2010
    • level: 3

will there ever be season 5? zane reminds me off kiaba lol, in the last episode of season 4 jaden plays yugi to become the king of games, but then how does it just end from there?