[121]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 58
    syrusfan wrote:
    Tubelubber wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    Tubelubber wrote:
    syrusfan wrote:
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    She ain't leaving. Also Saiou was possed by an outer entity simmilar to Dartz and crap so Saiou's perdiction is going to come to pass.
    yes she is. She is leaving to study abraod so she can grow up to be like Jaden.
    She ain't LEAVING leaving.
    Get over it everyone.
    Question #1: Whatever will become of Alexis, now that she's moving on? Press 1 for: She's leaving the show, 2 for: We don't know yet, or 3 for: She'll come back. (she's still in the opening and ending, you know) Question #2: How close are we to a new main villain? Press 1 for: There won't be one, 2 for: We don't know yet, or 3 for: We'll get one eventually. Question #3: When will Jesse ever return? Press 1 for: When heck freezes over, 2 for: We don't know yet, or 3 for: Since he's still in the opening and ending, it's a possibility he'll be back. Question #4: When will there be a Blair-themed episode? Press 1 for: Never, 2 for: We don't know yet, or 3 for: There will be one soon. Final Question: How shall I terminate this discussion? Press 1 for: Tell you you're great friends, 2 for: Offer you a chance to be trusted users on shows I'm editor for here on TV.com, or 3 for: Set you up with Blair. Reply soon!
    In tihs order, Number 2, Numer 3, Number 3 Number 3, and Number 3 ^_^.
    I thought you'd choose 3 for the last one. syrusfan, go away! Little game show humor there. But you should've chosen 3 for the first one. Look at the explanation after question 1, answer 3.
    Edited on 12/03/2007 2:04pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pikachu315111

[122]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 27

Wait, I'm a bit confused, first everyone said she had a chance to leave but decided to stay ad now everyone is saying she left... what's the deal? Did a new episode air with her leaving?

Pyro_Bender

[123]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 16
    Pikachu315111 wrote:

Wait, I'm a bit confused, first everyone said she had a chance to leave but decided to stay ad now everyone is saying she left... what's the deal? Did a new episode air with her leaving?

No, but the translations of what they actually said was updated and she's decided to move on and make Judai her rival if I remember correctly. *_*

gunner_yuna123

[124]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 13
    Asuka stayed she did not leave.

Pyro_Bender

[125]Dec 3, 2007
    *sigh* Well, to be honest, I don't care if she stays or leaves.

minerva73

[126]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 24

Pyro_Bender wrote:

I'm shocked that you'd say something like that. (jk) Frankly, I could care less if Rei fell off Duel Academy island into the sea and got devoured by numerous sharks leaving her tokens to floaton top of the ocean until some random duelist picks them up andsees how bad they are and throws them back out again.

But that's my thoughts about Blair.

Pyro_Bender

[127]Dec 3, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:

Pyro_Bender wrote:

I'm shocked that you'd say something like that. (jk) Frankly, I could care less if Rei fell off Duel Academy island into the sea and got devoured by numerous sharks leaving her tokens to floaton top of the ocean until some random duelist picks them up andsees how bad they are and throws them back out again.

Asuka is...pretty useless when she doesn't duel, which is almost like never, but when she does duel, she doesn't bother me so I really won't care either way. If she leaves, she'll prolly return to tell Judai she loves him.

lmao @ Blair

minerva73

[128]Dec 3, 2007
    Pyro_Bender wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

Pyro_Bender wrote:

Asuka is...pretty useless when she doesn't duel, which is almost like never, but when she does duel, she doesn't bother me so I really won't care either way. If she leaves, she'll prolly return to tell Judai she loves him.

lmao @ Blair

True, she barely ever duels. All she did in Season 3 was summon monsters. Even Tyranno dueled... I bet that's gonna happen in an episode in the near future... Probably when Crowler goes assaulting the students...

Pyro_Bender

[129]Dec 3, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:
    Pyro_Bender wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

Pyro_Bender wrote:

lmao @ Blair

True, she barely ever duels. All she did in Season 3 was summon monsters. Even Tyranno dueled... I bet that's gonna happen in an episode in the near future... Probably when Crowler goes assaulting the students...

Cyber Angel Dakini, attack the "duel ghouls"! Ahhh, thats enuff dueling for me, I'm beat. - Asuka

Lol, right. She'll pop in for 2 seconds, tell Judai she loves him, and get hit by a speedboat who is being driven by Edo who lost control because he was escaping Selena.

jussicpark

[130]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 14
    minerva73 wrote:
    Pyro_Bender wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

Pyro_Bender wrote:

lmao @ Blair

I think at least everyone has to duel at least once in this season. But with Blair comments. C'mon guys, that's a little mean. So she lost the duel against Judui and Asuka. They both had more duels before she came. Maybe she's need to duel someone with her level. Maybe Sho. Using his roids deck though.

minerva73

[131]Dec 3, 2007

Pyro_Bender wrote:

Cyber Angel Dakini, attack the "duel ghouls"! Ahhh, thats enuff dueling for me, I'm beat. - Asuka

Lol, right. She'll pop in for 2 seconds, tell Judai she loves him, and get hit by a speedboat who is being driven by Edo who lost control because he was escaping Selena.

That quote described Alexis so well. I found this vid on YouTube that had all of Alexis' Season 3 duels and it was only 00:28 long. And it only consisted of two episodes (129 and 131).

Or he's probably escaping from Manjyome because he's Aster's newest fanboy. (jk)

jussicpark wrote:
    I think at least everyone has to duel at least once in this season. But with Blair comments. C'mon guys, that's a little mean. So she lost the duel against Judui and Asuka. They both had more duels before she came. Maybe she's need to duel someone with her level. Maybe Sho. Using his roids deck though.

Yeah, that's the GOOD thing about Alexis. Wasn't the same one who was forcing to duel Ryo? O_o I bet that she knew that he was a strong duelist since she "loved" him earlier in her life...Maybe it's because she stillloooovees him.

Aww, you think that Sho is that bad to duel against Token Queen? Personally, I'd like to see that happen so we could see Syrus beat her brutally. And then hide in a trashcan after.

Edited on 12/03/2007 6:51pm

jussicpark

[132]Dec 3, 2007
    jussicpark wrote:

Yeah, that's the GOOD thing about Alexis. Wasn't the same one who was forcing to duel Ryo? O_o I bet that she knew that he was a strong duelist since she "loved" him earlier in her life...Maybe it's because she stillloooovees him.

Aww, you think that Sho is that bad to duel against Token Queen? Personally, I'd like to see that happen so we could see Syrus beat her brutally. And then hide in a trashcan after.

[/QUOTE]Ok, what if she faces me?

minerva73

[133]Dec 3, 2007

jussicpark wrote:
    Ok, what if she faces me?

You'd probably win. Why did you say against you, though? I'm sure that you're higher than her league. You'd probably be in Obelisk Blue or Ra Yellow.

jussicpark

[134]Dec 3, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:

jussicpark wrote:
    Ok, what if she faces me?

You'd probably win. Why did you say against you, though? I'm sure that you're higher than her league. You'd probably be in Obelisk Blue or Ra Yellow.

I kinda bad at dueling. I make horrible decks. That's why I copy's decks from Gx. Neither she beats me, or I let her win because I l............never mind. Back on topic. 164 in 2 two days, and Sho is going to used Ryo's deck. I wonder if he going to add some of his cards to Ryo deck. Because I did that in one of the decks I made. Also add some Chronos cards.
    Edited on 12/03/2007 7:46pm

Ivlander14

[135]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 28
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Asuka stayed she did not leave.

Liar. You just don't want your anime crush to leave the show, right?

JK. I don't mean it.

Luan2181985

[136]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 9
    Alexsis is leaving that is for sure you can read that in janime.info at the section characters. O well that how life goes on ,hope that Alexsis will return after the main villan comes .

gunner_yuna123

[137]Dec 4, 2007
    Asuka didn't leave and the site needs updating.

Ivlander14

[138]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 28
    Luan2181985 wrote:
    Alexsis is leaving that is for sure you can read that in janime.info at the section characters. O well that how life goes on ,hope that Alexsis will return after the main villan comes .

Same here. Hope she comes back when the villain comes out.

gunner_yuna123

[139]Dec 4, 2007
    What the hell did I just say! Learn your facts. Asuka did not leave if she did we wouldn't be seeing her again for awhile. Just because she isn't in the recent episodes doesn't mean she left.

Pyro_Bender

[140]Dec 4, 2007
    minerva73 wrote:

Pyro_Bender wrote:
    Cyber Angel Dakini, attack the "duel ghouls"! Ahhh, thats enuff dueling for me, I'm beat. - Asuka Lol, right. She'll pop in for 2 seconds, tell Judai she loves him, and get hit by a speedboat who is being driven by Edo who lost control because he was escaping Selena.
    That quote described Alexis so well. I found this vid on YouTube that had all of Alexis' Season 3 duels and it was only 00:28 long. And it only consisted of two episodes (129 and 131). Or he's probably escaping from Manjyome because he's Aster's newest fanboy. (jk)

I don't even understand why they don't let her duel that much. I mean, no wonder she's terrible, she never practices!

Selena vs Chazz: Who will get Aster's love?

Anyway, new eppy tomorrow. *there's my "on topic" comment*