Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Official Season 4 Topic

Pyro_Bender

[141]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 16
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    What the hell did I just say! Learn your facts. Asuka did not leave if she did we wouldn't be seeing her again for awhile. Just because she isn't in the recent episodes doesn't mean she left.
    Lol, I see. Where's she going, did she say?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tubelubber

[142]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 58
    Pyro_Bender wrote:
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    What the hell did I just say! Learn your facts. Asuka did not leave if she did we wouldn't be seeing her again for awhile. Just because she isn't in the recent episodes doesn't mean she left.
    Lol, I see. Where's she going, did she say?

Some sort of Duel College in North America. But I have a feeling in the gut that she'll be back in more episodes of this season. Just like when she was endangered by Titan, when she was controlled by Sartorius, and when Jaden thought she vanished for good. There's always hope for her to be in the back. Alexis came through every time, and she'll do the same this time.

Pikachu315111

[143]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 27

So let me get this straight:

1. The episode where she decides to leaveor nothasn't aired yet.
    2. She wasn't seen in the recent episode (no surprise there, she suffered the cursed background-character syndrome).

Well how much during the 2nd season did we not see Alexis? Only during Organization of Light meetings did we see her. But even if she did leave nothing would change as she doesn't duel anymore, only on rare occasions.

Edited on 12/04/2007 2:11pm

Ivlander14

[144]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 28

http://janime.info/Genex/

Right now, that's my only proof that Alexis left the show for a while. Scroll down a little bit, and you'll see.

EDIT: http://janime.info/Genex/series162.html

Hopefully that new link works. If not, just ask me to delete it.

Edited on 12/04/2007 3:54pm

edmasterchaos

[145]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 41
    You are all right and wrong:

Asuka hasn't left, YET.

As soon as they graduate she will go to study overboard because she wants to mature like judai.

minerva73

[146]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 24
    Ivlander14 wrote:

http://janime.info/Genex/

Right now, that's my only proof that Alexis left the show for a while. Scroll down a little bit, and you'll see.

EDIT: http://janime.info/Genex/series162.html

Hopefully that new link works. If not, just ask me to delete it.

That's why Gunner said that the site needs to be updated in one of her previous posts.

Luan2181985

[147]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 9
    Hey what if somehow the new villan wants to bring back Leviatan like a deckoy for the real threat coming from the Light of Destruction.
    Get Your Game On.

clank3

[148]Dec 5, 2007
    I just watched the new episode. I couldn't understand what they were saying (I don't speak Japanese). Did zane just GIVE his cards to syrus at the end? Syrus gave the Cyber cards to Zane but Zane handed them back and started taking in japanese.

minerva73

[149]Dec 5, 2007

I just watched 164 and these are my opinions on the episode.

Very interesting way to start the episode off. Judai and Fontaine walking in on Sho while he's doing what seems to be praying. And that buzzer noise... I wonder if that was Ryo finishing his surgery...

(Opening Credits)

Yeah, it must have been his surgery being over seeing as how they're both having a brotherly bonding time. With flashbacks. That always makes for an excellent conversation in GX.

Syrus is saddening... The way he's so anxious to grab the deck makes me feel kinda bad since he might fall a bit too deep and become addicted. His determination to use the Cyberdark cards is pretty cool, though. He never seemed that determined when he used new Vehicroid cards. Oh my goodness, poor Sho. The deck has begun it's destruction on his body.... Cards making youhave flashbacks is even worse... It's almost like Yubel all over again... But at least Sho's determined to master the deck. No Matter What....

This Izume character duels pretty nicely. If they make a Tag Force 3, I hope that they'd make his character or something remotely close to him...

Judai and Sho eating together once again. I guess that Jaden has kinda abandoned that mean side that emerged in 161 when he was with Alexis... That's good. Let's hope that it doesn't come back soon. It's a shame that Sho is so troubled. He's going through a lot. But at least he got the Golden Egg Sandwich!

Commence the duel between Sho and Izume. Syrus seems like he wants to go all out when dueling Izume and I think that's good. Especially since he lacked duels in Season 3, so this'll make up for itA LOT. Is it possible for a card's effect to miss like that? And nice save by Sho, this duel seems to be going about pretty nicely. Way better than Tome-san and Sheppard Vs. Asuka and Judai.

Crush Card and Jinzo #5? The strategy isn't new, but it's new to most GX duelists... And a new Jinzo! That card needs to be made... This guy (Izume) seems to be rolling all over Sho... And it's not even funny. Did Ryo recover quickly or something because he's back in his wheelchair after his falling incident last ep.

Another flashback with Sho striving to be like Ryo... A flashback from Episode 8's flashback would be great seeing as how Sho also got embarassed then... And tears... He's grown up now. So now we enter Syrus'comeback! With new Vehicroids too.

I dunno what Ryo and Sho said to each other, but I'm guessing that Sho is now the new Hell Kaiser...

Next eppy looks very promising. Wow, Edo's finally making a comeback!

I give the episode for today a 9.3 out of 10.

edmasterchaos

[150]Dec 5, 2007
    I liked this episode, the duel was good, sho looks kinda bad@$$ and it's good to see that ryo is not obsessed with victory and that judai isn't a jerk.

But i have to admit i care a lot more about the next episode, edo's back, manjyome duels judai and more importantly, he is wearing a ojama yellow costume during the duel i wonder, will they call him Ojamanjyome or Manjama?

Slacker20

[151]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 4

Chazz in a Ojama costume.......didn't see that coming!!! lol!!!

That episode is gonna be good!!!

Ivlander14

[152]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 28
    Question: Did Sy win?

minerva73

[153]Dec 5, 2007
    Yeah, he won. He powered up some Cyber Dark Dragon and he destroyed Izume's new Jinzo monster to win. Something along those lines.

Pikachu315111

[154]Dec 5, 2007

minerva73 wrote:
    Yeah, he won. He powered up some Cyber Dark Dragon and he destroyed Izume's new Jinzo monster to win. Something along those lines.

So was he effected by the Cyber Dark Deck like Zane was supposedly or were they just normal cards and he remained with his typical "I'm-gonna-mess-up-and-lose" attitude?

Cleveland16

[155]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    well there is reason why its so forbbien, it takes a strong duelist to use it and I guess Zane wasn't ready yet to use, but since Zane's rebirth he really wanted it so he got what he wanted. First I thought it was the electrods he was using but it was the Underworld Deck. I think both Yugi and Kaiba can use it but it would be tornds Kaiba since the are lengndes of dueling. Shepprd should have done away with it instead of hidding it but then we couldn't see it in action.

Luan2181985

[156]Dec 6, 2007
    I saw episode 164 well it wasn't that good Sy won and i don't now the name of that Dragon thou but it was interesting i said that Sy can handle Zanes deck and he did . I don't get the part of the new episode were Chazz duels against Jaden and Chazz is dressed up as Ojama Yellow? what is going on does Chazz want to ACT like Innocent ore act that he is good Cos he ain't .
    Edited on 12/06/2007 4:37am
    Edited 2 total times.

Pyro_Bender

[157]Dec 6, 2007
    That wasn't Jinzo #5, right? Bc Jinzo #5 has 500 ATK points and mini-Jinzo had 600. Unless they edited it.

Not a bad episode, but I didn't LOVE it bc I don't care for Machine decks, and I'm kinda sick of the Cyberdark strategy.

Numbah314

[158]Dec 6, 2007

The mini-Jinzo's name is called "Android - Psycho Returner", at least for now. Since the true Jinzo is called "Android - Psycho Shocker" in Japan, We can call this minature Jinzo possibly "Jinzo - Psycho Returner" or simply "Jinzo Returner".

As for its vital stats:

Machine/Dark/Level 3

ATK 600/DEF unknown

Effect: This card may attack your opponent directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon one "Jinzo" from your Graveyard.

This card allows Izume to play a very clever combo. First, he attacks directly with this Monster. Then, he plays the Spell Card Psychic Wave, which allows him to send a real Jinzo from his deck to the Graveyard to inflict 600 poinst of damage to his opponent, so long as this Monster is on the field. Then, he activates Crush Card Virus. Since that card requires him to send this Monster to the Graveyard, he is then able to Special Summon the real Jinzo quickly.

edmasterchaos

[159]Dec 6, 2007
    Luan2181985 wrote:
    I don't get the part of the new episode were Chazz duels against Jaden and Chazz is dressed up as Ojama Yellow? what is going on does Chazz want to ACT like Innocent ore act that he is good Cos he ain't .
    It must be some gimmick or something, you know like wrestlers.

I have the feeling that judai will pwn manjyome really quickly in that duel :/

Pikachu315111

[160]Dec 6, 2007
    Numbah314 wrote:

The mini-Jinzo's name is called "Android - Psycho Returner", at least for now. Since the true Jinzo is called "Android - Psycho Shocker" in Japan, We can call this minature Jinzo possibly "Jinzo - Psycho Returner" or simply "Jinzo Returner".

As for its vital stats:

Machine/Dark/Level 3

ATK 600/DEF unknown

Effect: This card may attack your opponent directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you may Special Summon one "Jinzo" from your Graveyard.

This card allows Izume to play a very clever combo. First, he attacks directly with this Monster. Then, he plays the Spell Card Psychic Wave, which allows him to send a real Jinzo from his deck to the Graveyard to inflict 600 poinst of damage to his opponent, so long as this Monster is on the field. Then, he activates Crush Card Virus. Since that card requires him to send this Monster to the Graveyard, he is then able to Special Summon the real Jinzo quickly.

1200Life Points lost, your monster with over 1500 Attack sent to the graveyard,aJinzo with 2400 Attack, and having all your trap card de-activated... how do you counter that?

Luan2181985 wrote:

I don't get the part of the new episode were Chazz duels against Jaden and Chazz is dressed up as Ojama Yellow? what is going on does Chazz want to ACT like Innocent ore act that he is good Cos he ain't.

Well at least Chazz can't lose his self respect is he loses... that's already been tossedbefore they began the duel . Also you can only imagine how the conversation between Chazz and his Ojama's would go:

Ojamas: Hey boss!
    Chazz: Say one word and your going through the paper shredder.
    Green: Oh boss!
    Black: It's nothing bad!
    Yellow: We just want to say how well nice your dressed!
    Chazz: You know, maybe a paper shredder is being too nice...
    Yellow: Oh boss, your so funny!

Or something like that.

Edited on 12/06/2007 4:29pm
    Edited 2 total times.