Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Official Season 4 Topic

  • Avatar of minerva73

    minerva73

    [161]Dec 6, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 4,811

    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Luan2181985 wrote:
    I don't get the part of the new episode were Chazz duels against Jaden and Chazz is dressed up as Ojama Yellow? what is going on does Chazz want to ACT like Innocent ore act that he is good Cos he ain't .
    It must be some gimmick or something, you know like wrestlers.

    I have the feeling that judai will pwn manjyome really quickly in that duel :/

    With training from someone like Edo and having buckets thrown at you, I think that Chazz might stand a small chance against Judai...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [162]Dec 6, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    minerva73 wrote:

    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Luan2181985 wrote:
    I don't get the part of the new episode were Chazz duels against Jaden and Chazz is dressed up as Ojama Yellow? what is going on does Chazz want to ACT like Innocent ore act that he is good Cos he ain't .
    It must be some gimmick or something, you know like wrestlers.

    I have the feeling that judai will pwn manjyome really quickly in that duel :/

    With training from someone like Edo and having buckets thrown at you, I think that Chazz might stand a small chance against Judai...

    but
    judai: the main character, has defeated 3 supreme maniac villians, has defeated manjyome 3 times, has 2 souls inside of him, has a deck made of heroes and aliens and also he has super powers.

    Manjyome: trained a little with edo, 3 things wearing bikinis and a college mascot costume.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kjh1000

    kjh1000

    [163]Dec 7, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 70

    Jaden's new clothes : $ 20

    Jaden's new hairstyle: $ 5

    Seeing how cool Jaden looks now: Priceless

    There are things money can't buy but for everything elsethere'sMastercard.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pyro_Bender

    Pyro_Bender

    [164]Dec 8, 2007
    • member since: 08/14/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,265
    kjh1000 wrote:

    Jaden's new clothes : $ 20

    Jaden's new hairstyle: $ 5

    Seeing how cool Jaden looks now: Priceless

    There are things money can't buy but for everything elsethere'sMastercard.



    haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of clank3

    clank3

    [165]Dec 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/23/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,504
    Chazz doesn't stand a chance with Ojamas alone. He is going to need either Armed Dragon or VWXYZ Dragon Catipulte Cannon by his side as will. Chazz will always lose to Jaden, his deck isn't any good! It has three series of cards that don't do much to help eachother and the odds of drawing the right card are slim. The armed Dragons aren't that good anyways.
    Edited on 12/09/2007 12:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pikachu315111

    Pikachu315111

    [166]Dec 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,508

    clank3 wrote:
    Chazz doesn't stand a chance with Ojamas alone. He is going to need either Armed Dragon or VWXYZ Dragon Catipulte Cannon by his side as will. Chazz will always lose to Jaden, his deck isn't any good! It has three series of cards that don't do much to help eachother and the odds of drawing the right card are slim. The armed Dragons aren't that good anyways.

    Same can be said about Jaden's cards. In real life, none of thier decks are good becuase you need luck to get the right cards. If someone were to duel with that deck for real, they'll lost a lot of duels. Though I don't know which deck would win if you used them in real life against each other.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Luan2181985

    Luan2181985

    [167]Dec 10, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 214
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:

    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Luan2181985 wrote:
    I don't get the part of the new episode were Chazz duels against Jaden and Chazz is dressed up as Ojama Yellow? what is going on does Chazz want to ACT like Innocent ore act that he is good Cos he ain't .
    It must be some gimmick or something, you know like wrestlers.

    I have the feeling that judai will pwn manjyome really quickly in that duel :/

    With training from someone like Edo and having buckets thrown at you, I think that Chazz might stand a small chance against Judai...

    but
    judai: the main character, has defeated 3 supreme maniac villians, has defeated manjyome 3 times, has 2 souls inside of him, has a deck made of heroes and aliens and also he has super powers.

    Manjyome: trained a little with edo, 3 things wearing bikinis and a college mascot costume.

    Jaden can defeat Chazz anytime so we will have to wait and see ;anyway i think the duels in Yu-Gi-Oh GX will go out from duel academy ,i think that after graduation (which is after episode 167 graduation album) Jaden and Syrus they will duel at the city were they live, it is were the show goes on right .
    Edited on 12/10/2007 2:58am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [168]Dec 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    wouldn't it be funny if at the end of season 4. syrus had to tell dr.crowler what a field spell card is in order to graduate and then he answered it wrong and had to stay at duel academy for another year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pyro_Bender

    Pyro_Bender

    [169]Dec 10, 2007
    • member since: 08/14/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,265
    Pikachu315111 wrote:

    clank3 wrote:
    Chazz doesn't stand a chance with Ojamas alone. He is going to need either Armed Dragon or VWXYZ Dragon Catipulte Cannon by his side as will. Chazz will always lose to Jaden, his deck isn't any good! It has three series of cards that don't do much to help eachother and the odds of drawing the right card are slim. The armed Dragons aren't that good anyways.

    Same can be said about Jaden's cards. In real life, none of thier decks are good becuase you need luck to get the right cards. If someone were to duel with that deck for real, they'll lost a lot of duels. Though I don't know which deck would win if you used them in real life against each other.

    Its true. Jaden's deck isn't really that good at all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jussicpark

    jussicpark

    [170]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 950

    165 is on Youtube.Some problems thought:

    Good-Can watch parts 1&3, meet 3 new characters, see next week's perview.

    Bad-Can't see part 2 because it's private for some reason, bad quality for part 3 and preview

    Overall, good episode and Chazz almost beat Jaden this time.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Numbah314

    Numbah314

    [171]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,355

    Heh, heh...

    He's "almost" beatenJaden every time they've dueled. Unfortunately, "almost" doesn't cut it in this game.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of clank3

    clank3

    [172]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/23/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,504
    What was that new ojama trap?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [173]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    what happened in the end? manjyome er ojamanjyome should've won (told ya they were going to call him ojamanjyome) he had the fusion trap thing from his first duel, so he would've gain control of shining flare wingman and judai would only have 1 card in his hand.

    anyway good episode, buti still can't believe edo started to bleed because of the handshaking, i know there were houndreds of them, but bleeding? did someone had a knife for a hand or something?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AnimeMadness

    AnimeMadness

    [174]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 09/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,778
    I really haven't been up to date on the GX episodes, but I just saw ep163 and 164... sooooo what the hell is going on???! ;__; Ryou's nice again?! I'm so confused! Where did Hell Kaiser go to??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Numbah314

    Numbah314

    [175]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,355

    I didn't see it yet, so I have no idea why Manjyome wouldn't have used Chthonian Polymer.

    But I do know what the cost is for that card. Did he have a Monster on the field? That Trap requires you to Tribute a Monster.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [176]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    I really haven't been up to date on the GX episodes, but I just saw ep163 and 164... sooooo what the hell is going on???! ;__; Ryou's nice again?! I'm so confused! Where did Hell Kaiser go to??
    Nowere, he just decided to be nice because of the time he died, nothing wierd

    Tell me the last episode you saw and i can fill you in
    Edited on 12/12/2007 6:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jussicpark

    jussicpark

    [177]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 05/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 950
    Numbah314 wrote:

    I didn't see it yet, so I have no idea why Manjyome wouldn't have used Chthonian Polymer.

    But I do know what the cost is for that card. Did he have a Monster on the field? That Trap requires you to Tribute a Monster.

    Yea, he did. Ojama King. So he would destoyed him, take control of Shining Flare Wingman, then attack Judai, and win. But Edo's bleeding? When's that part? It it during part 2?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of clank3

    clank3

    [178]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/23/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,504
    I guess the creators are challenging 4kids on their censoring skills.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Luan2181985

    Luan2181985

    [179]Dec 14, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 214
    when are the new episodes gona show ;on janime there is nothing only ep `167
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of exterminator25

    exterminator25

    [180]Dec 14, 2007
    • member since: 08/08/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 2,554
    maybe later on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.