Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Pharoh

  • Avatar of Objectionist

    Objectionist

    [1]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 131
    Am I the only one who thinks Pharoh is an awesome character?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shinigami124

    Shinigami124

    [2]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 238
    probably, i hate that cat
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [3]May 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    Objectionist wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks Pharoh is an awesome character?
    I think that cat is interesting. After all no one can really speak cat. When he meows he could be saying "Pet my head" or "Yami D will kill us all". No one really knows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Objectionist

    Objectionist

    [4]May 18, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 131
    Or that he's cute.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [5]May 18, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    Objectionist wrote:
    Or that he's cute.
    Very true, we never know what he's really saying. Meow could mean "Pet my Head", "I'm Cute", "Yami D will enslave mankind", "The Volcano is about to erupt! Run!", or "Meow"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [6]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    Objectionist wrote:
    Or that he's cute.
    Very true, we never know what he's really saying. Meow could mean "Pet my Head", "I'm Cute", "Yami D will enslave mankind", "The Volcano is about to erupt! Run!", or "Meow"
    or I'll destroy you with my claws of doom.
    Edited on 05/19/2008 10:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BloodRyoga

    BloodRyoga

    [7]May 20, 2008
    • member since: 04/10/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 197
    coolchris44 wrote:
    BloodRyoga wrote:
    Objectionist wrote:
    Or that he's cute.
    Very true, we never know what he's really saying. Meow could mean "Pet my Head", "I'm Cute", "Yami D will enslave mankind", "The Volcano is about to erupt! Run!", or "Meow"
    or I'll destroy you with my claws of doom.
    Good Point.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.