Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Academy RPG

  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [261]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Faust: Hm. What a foolish....and CHILDISH thought


    Yuji: Don't insult my friends! I'm your opponent in this!


    Faust: Fair enough. Turn end


    Yuji: My turn. I set a monter and a card to end my turn


    Faust: I go. I use my monster's effect and remove your monster from play. Direct attac


    Yuji: Trap card, Negate Attack


    Faust: Hmph. Turn end

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [262]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Kiyo! Don't laugh at me ever! I've beaten you and you're a weird duel monsterthing! And Faust...! You suck!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [263]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Faust turns


    Faust: It's true. These cards are the garbage that no one wants. But I fight to take my own life. On my terms and my terms alone


    Yuji: Faust...


    He closes his eyes


    Yuji: You are clearrly honorable. I'll forgive the evil desires you have..if we can have a duel wehere only our prides are stacked against each other!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [264]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Hmm.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [265]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Fuast: In the Void, we have nothing. But if you'll treat me as an opponent equal of you...I'll do the same.


    Yuji: My turn. I set two cards.


    Faust: My turn. I remove from play one of the sets. I attack


    Yuji: Trap card, Trap Back. This takes a Trap from the deck and sets it. Now I use the effect of the Trap you destroyed. Power Collapse. I remove from play Giga-Tech Ptera and summon Electro-Gunner [1000] and Rev Warrior [800] both in defense


    Gunner is killed


    Faust: Turn end.


    Yuji: My turn. I'll take you down this turn!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [266]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: (All that Faust guy wants is to live again...Though I can't agree with the way he's trying to achieve it.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [267]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Yusuke: I use Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. Since I drew Tuning Piece, he is summoned instantly [800]. Now I summon Speed Warrior [900]. I tune my level 2 Speed Warrior, level 2 Tuning Piece, and level 4 Rev Warrior


    Piece becomes 2 rings that Speed and Rev fly through, becoming 6 stars [2 + 2 + 4 = 8]


    Yuji: Spell card, Synchro Return. When I Synchro Summon, I summon the monster from the out-of-play zone. Come back Ptera [3000]


    Faust: The same old useless monster


    Yuji: Trap card, Buster Mode! This evolves Ptera into Buster Mode


    It is surrounded by fire and transforms [3500]


    Yuji: I attack your monster!


    Faust: It negates destruction once per turn


    Yuji: You take 500 damage for every monster Ptera battled this turn. Plus I use another Quick-Play Spell, Kamizake Strike. By releasing Ptera, his attack points are dealt as damage.


    Faust loses 4500 life points. The Void shirnks around him


    Faust: This isn't...the end...


    Yuji falls to his knees in pain


    Luna: Yuji!


    She runs over to him


    Luna: You okay?


    Yuji: Y-Yeah.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [268]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Kiyo looked at Maxwell, and kiyo's eyes glowed... And turned red. He looked away, back at the duel*

    Kiyo: This Faust... Honorable man. But just win, Yuji. I still have a reserved duel with you.

    *Kiyo said the last line with a small smirk. THen, his eyes stopped glowing, and went back to their normal, mis-matched color(s).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [269]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Yuji, you need to have a rest, it seems as though that duel took a lot out of you. Lets get you back to your dorm room.


    Maxwell walks over to Yuji and holds out his hand to help him up.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [270]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Yuji: Yeah, I'm exhausted.


    Luna also helps him get to his room and he falls asleep instantly.


    Luna: I hope he'll be okay. Those Void warriors...I'll never forgive them! But still...that Faust guy doesn't sound so bad.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [271]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    Yensun see's Kiyo's eyes.


    Yensun: I don't trust him


    He goes to his dorm, Kai does the same.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [272]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Luna, do you think you can get Yuji to his room by himself? I've got something I need to do.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [273]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Kiyo walked away... But not to his, or the abandonned, dorm. He headed up to... The volcano! When he finally got up by there...*

    Kiyo: Awaken, Hanunu!

    *A man jumped off of one of the floating rocks... But he was different. He was indian, wearing a gold vest instead of his Obelisk blaer, but he wore a bracelet that said "OBELISK BLUE". He had white gold shorts.. Oh, and he had monkey fur(dark brown* and his feet, hands, and where "hair" would be was flame!*He's bald anyway**

    Hanunu: What is it, Kiyo? I was having a nice dream, of an invention of Crispy Chicken Bananas...

    Kiyo: I just want someone to cause havoc with... Wanna start a forest fire?

    Hanunu: You bet!

    *Kiyo and Hanunu ran throug hthe forest. When they got in the middle, Kiyo activated his monster!head, which was a shaped-forhis-head genex Controller head, and he activated his monster!stomach, which was Genex Furnace's stomach! He shot fire blasts at trees, while Hanunu did the same, while karate chopping them down(Setting them on fire at the same time)*

    Kiyo: *His voice muffled a little, sound robotic* Man, my other friends would never endorse this!

    *The flames were getting brighter, tho, which got Kiyo and Hanunu scared that someone would see and come ruin their fun*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [274]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell walks off to the lake and starts looking over it again.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [275]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Kiyo walked out a little bit... To see Maxwell by the lake.*

    Kiyo: *RUns back to Hanunu* BIG problem!

    Hanunu: What?

    Kiyo: Maxwell's by the lake.

    Hanunu: Thats not a problem... Lets have more fun!

    *THe tree's flames burned out ,but Hanunu made a BIG cloud of smoke and flsmes and threw it in the air, where it exploded.*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [276]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell sees the smoke cloud, but doesn't react.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [277]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    Kiyo: He uh... Isn't doing anything...

    Hanunu: Then lets MAKE him do something!

    *Hanunu threw a fireball, heading STRAIGHT for Maxwell!*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [278]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell does a barrel-roll to dodge the fireball.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [279]Aug 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Hanunu walks out of the forest, and approaches Maxwell, the flames on his body burning bright*

    Hanunu: Hellooooooo Maxwell!

    *He charges up a fire ball, while activating his duel disk*

    Hanunu: Well, student man, what game would you liek to play? Dodge the Fireball, or Lose a Cardgame?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [280]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Luna is watching the events unfold outside her window


    Luna: I'd better call the police force.


    He dials her phone

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.