We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Academy RPG

  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [281]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Dodging fireballs sounds more fun, so bring it on!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [282]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148

    Hanunu: HEEHEHEEHEHEHE!


    *Hanunu shoots 6 fire balls at Maxwell, then 3 "boomerangs" of fire, and one fireblast!*

    Edited on 08/16/2010 9:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [283]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Luna: What is going on out there?


    Axel is outside


    Axel: Heh.


    He puts a card on his Duel Disk. A massive dragon spirit appears


    Axel: Yusuke Iruiza...prepare yourself.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [284]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell dodges the fireballs and "boomerangs".


    Maxwell: That all you got?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [285]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Hanunu bathes his arms in legs in flames, and jumps at Maxwell, punching and kicking. When he gets close enough, he breathes a wave of fire!*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [286]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell ducks out the way of the wave of fire and then runs up to Hanunu to readies a punch.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [287]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Hanunu has fire go around his fist, and punches Maxwell in the face*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [288]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell skims across the ground and comes to a rough stop. He gets back up to his feet.


    Maxwell: Nice punch, but it'll take more than that to beat me!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [289]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *But then, Kiyo*Still masked* ran out of the forest and pinned down Maxwell. Hanunu walked up*

    Hanunu: Yup

    *He charged up a blast, and shot it at Maxwell's stomach, right when Kiyo ran away again*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [290]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    (Uh yeah...guys this is turning into dragonball more than yugioh, please try to keep the use of personal powers and ninja reflexes to a minimum, thanks)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [291]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    (Ugh, its not our fault we're sick of the usual card games. If this is gonna have half-student/Half-DuelMonsters, of course there will be personal powers!)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [292]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Aaaaahh!


    Maxwell grabs hold of his stomach in an effort to stop the pain.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [293]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    [I have to agree with SleepingDeath. Not all action sequences need to be card game based]


    Luna runs outside in front of Maxwell


    Luna: Stop! You're hurting him!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [294]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell struggles to stand.


    Maxwell: Luna, just make sure your safe, besides-


    He fakes a smile.


    Maxwell: I'm fine.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [295]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    Hanunu: Well, you think you can protect this little...scum?1
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [296]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: You'd better leave Luna alone or you'll have me to answer too!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [297]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Luna: Why are you attacking him?!


    Axel: I'm curious too


    He walks up


    Axel: I've heard some wierd rumors about this place, but this takes the cake.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [298]Aug 16, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    Hanunu: Out of sheer boredome. My partner also wanted fun. Riiiiight, Genyo?

    *Kiyo came out of the forest, but in full monster mode! His robot hewlmet*Full face mask*, the torso of Genex Furnace, The right arm of Genex Wind Farm(The wind synchro), Left arm of Geo Genex, anmd feet of Hydro genex. He was about 7 feet tall*

    "Genyo": hehehe...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [299]Aug 17, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    Kai runs out of the forest and stands infront of Maxwell.


    Kai: Another one of you freaks? As if one wasn't bad enough.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [300]Aug 17, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Luna backs away, but Axel smirks


    Axel: Wow, that's a neat trick. Can you pull a rabbit out of your hat too?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.