Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Academy RPG

  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [101]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148

    Kiyo: Dang! I end my turn.


    ---


    LP:Kiyo: 7100


    LP:Maxwell: 1000

    Edited on 08/06/2010 9:53pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [102]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Good, I draw! I summon another Dragunity Dux and use its effect to equip it with Phalanx, special summon Phalanx and tune Phalanx and Dux to synchro summon! The red knight appears and stirkes fear into the hearts of those who oppose it! Arise! Dragunity Knight - Vajuranda![1900/1200] Its effect activates when it is synchro summon, which allows me to equip it with a level 3 or lower dragon-type "Dragunity" in my grave. Now I activate Vajuranda's second effect! By sending 1 card equipped to this card, I can double this card's attack![3800/1200] Now Vajuranda, attack Thermal Genex!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [103]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    [Thermal Genex is destroyed, so your attacking directly =P]

    Kiyo: Dammit! (3700)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [104]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    (Yep.)


    Maxwell: I set two cards face down and end my turn.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [105]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    Kiyo: I draw!

    *Kiyo draws.*

    Kiyo: Well, Maxwell, I think I win.

    *He shows the card he just drew: Tremendous Fire!*

    Kiyo: You take 1000, and I take 500!

    *2 faries fly at Maxwell and explode into flames, whille one fairy explodes by Kiyo*

    ---

    Kiyo:LP: 3200

    Maxwell:LP: LOSE(Most likely this time =P)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [106]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: Not so fast! I activate Punishment! It negatesall effect damage directed at me by a opponent's card effect and then inflicts 1000 points of damage to my opponent!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [107]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    Kiyo: (2200) Dammit! Now I have nothing to defend myself... I end my turn.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [108]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: I draw! Now I can't lose! I activate Safety Dimension Funnel! I select 1 monster I control and that monster is not affect by the effects of any spell or trap cards this turn! I choose Gae Bulg! I attack and during the damage calculation, I remove my Dux to increase gae's ATK by Dux's ATK points![3500/1200]

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [109]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    Kiyo: (LOSE) Oh wow... That was AWESOME!-

    *Kiyo's pendant starts glowing wildly*

    Kiyo: You know, Maxwell, you are VERY strong. I would like you to meet me at this location *he hands Maxwell the business card with the directions to the abandoned dorm* tomorrow afternoon, after classes.

    *With that, Kiyo started to walk away*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [110]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell: See you later then.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [111]Aug 6, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Kiyo slightly turns around*

    Kiyo: I guess you will.

    *Kiyo went back to his dorm, and went back to bed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [112]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    Kai tosses and turns in bed, then finally sits up


    Kai: Oh for the love of-, I've got to put up with this noise.


    He puts his hands on his ears.


    Kai: Maybe if I got out he'll turn over after a while.


    He puts his clothes on and goes outside.


    Kai: Well, I had better make this last a while.


    He wonders off toward the lake.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [113]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Yuji was watching the duel form his room


    Yuji: There are strong guys here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WarMixedSoul123

    WarMixedSoul123

    [114]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 08/30/09
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 4,003

    Maxwell turns to face the lake.


    Maxwell: (Another sleepless night...)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [115]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    [So uh...Is anyone going to advance the plot?]
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [116]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Yusuke is asleep. He hears a noise


    Yusuke: Huh?


    He goes outisde. He seees swirling darkness.


    Yusuke: What the....


    Darkness pools into a man.


    Man: I have come for you....Yusuke Iruiza

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [117]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    [I was about to but we'll see what syrus has planned first.]


    Kai arrives at the lake and spots Maxwell.


    Kai: Well no harm in trying to be sociable.


    He walks over to him.


    Kai: Hi, there.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SleepingDeath0

    SleepingDeath0

    [118]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 08/03/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 148
    *Unknown to Yusuke, Kiyo comes Running hrough, and his arm becomes a mechanicle brown arm with stones coming out, and a giant axe appered in his hand*

    Kiyo: GET AWAY FROM HIM!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [119]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Yusuke: Fine, I'll take you on!


    He activates his Duel Disk


    Yusuke: By the way, I like knowing the names of the dudes I crush. What's yours?


    ???: ....You may call me Naught.


    Yusuke: Whatever.


    He activates his Duel Disk. A large dark sphere surrounds them


    Yusuke: What is this!?


    Naught: All life began here and all life will end here. Every living thing will be sucked inside the void.


    Yusuke: The...void?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [120]Aug 7, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    Yensun emerges from the forrest and see's the dark sphere.


    Yensun: What is that thing?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.