Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters GX Offical Couples Disscussion

gunner_yuna123

[1]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 13

This topic is the disscuss all shipping and pairings from Shonen-ai to shojo-ai. Also this is to cut down on all the Judai x Asuka pairing threds that are pilling up! Please keep everthing clean.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rocky157

[2]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 11
    Thank you thank you thank you, i was soooo sick of the Judai/Jaden and Asuka/Alexis topics

selenaphoenix

[3]Jul 2, 2007
    • level: 15

You know who makes a great couple? Aster and Mindy. I just think they look really good together. This doesn't necessarily mean they're a good couple, but they sat together in episode 84 and I did think they looed like a match.

Oh, and I changed my mind and I think Jaden and Alexis do make a good couple, too. I think Blair fits more with Martin (Marcelle) than with Jaden though.

gunner_yuna123

[4]Jul 2, 2007
    Rei stalks anything that moves. Her other stalkies are in the other world so no stalking Manjyome, Judai, or Ryo for her. Momoe like Junko is an obssesive fangirl.

selenaphoenix

[5]Jul 2, 2007

gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Rei stalks anything that moves. Her other stalkies are in the other world so no stalking Manjyome, Judai, or Ryo for her. Momoe like Junko is an obssesive fangirl.

But Mindy still looks good with Aster whether they will be a couple or not.

PirateBladerK

[6]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 10
    I agree that Blair looks like 100% percent better with Marcel than with Jaden. I like their interactions. Just by watching the Japanese episodes, it's obvious she cares about him a lot even though I don't know squat about what they're saying. On the "other" route, I really have a fancy in Jaden and Jesse. I could just tell from episode 106 things were going to be interesting with them. This is like my favorite pairing. They care so much about each other. If find them as THE ultimate couple, IMHO. That's just me.
    Edited on 07/03/2007 11:21am

Luan2181985

[7]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 9

Hey the best couple is Jaden and Alexsis-O and pres the blue words and you will hear Robbie Williams Rock DJ

Tell me what you think-Get Your Game On

Edited on 07/04/2007 1:14am
    Edited 4 total times.

GolenBlue

[8]Jul 4, 2007
    Finally! A thread of this! Gosh...

Here are the list of couples that I think they will be great together.

Marcel/Blair
    Blair/Jesse
    Mindy/Bastion
    Jaden/Alexis
    Jaden/Jasmine
    Mindy/Aster
    Chazz/Blair (That couple is too funny!)
    Jim/Alexis (Wait until you see the episode when Alexis drowns)

And heres a list of couples that I dislike

All yaoi couples (Sorry! Not a fan of yaoi! Sorry again.) Taniya/Bastion
    Blair/Jaden ( err...)
    Zane/Blair ( O.o, they r like 5 years apart )
    Jesse/Asuka Chazz/Asuka
    Chronos/ any pairings
    Karen/Jaden (O.o, why support pet/human? it's so wrong)

gunner_yuna123

[9]Jul 4, 2007
    Just because Jim saves Asuka doesn't mean he likes her romanticly besides all the guys except Manjyome and Misawa are gay

HeroJaden

[10]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    Yo I love the Jaden/Alexis Pairings and Blair/Martin Parings!

pharaoh_athem

[11]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 2

Hey, anybody like the Jesse/Alexis pairing? You know, seriously, I like this couple. I know this couple doesn't exist, but, we can all dream right?

Do all of you people know why I thought of this pairing? (Ok, I know all of you don't care, but I'll say it anyway) No? Well, since all of you are saying that Jesse is like Jaden, in a simple kinda way, and since there is a Jaden/Alexis pairing, maybe exist in the future,then Ithought of the Jesse/Alexis pairing.

And people, FYI, I don't like yaoi. Seriously, if you really like Yu-Gi-Oh! so much, respect them. Don't treat themthat way.

Dmluciano

[12]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 12
    yes i also dislike Yaio I really don't want to see that

PirateBladerK

[13]Jul 6, 2007
    pharaoh_athem wrote:

Hey, anybody like the Jesse/Alexis pairing? You know, seriously, I like this couple. I know this couple doesn't exist, but, we can all dream right?

Do all of you people know why I thought of this pairing? (Ok, I know all of you don't care, but I'll say it anyway) No? Well, since all of you are saying that Jesse is like Jaden, in a simple kinda way, and since there is a Jaden/Alexis pairing, maybe exist in the future,then Ithought of the Jesse/Alexis pairing.

And people, FYI, I don't like yaoi. Seriously, if you really like Yu-Gi-Oh! so much, respect them. Don't treat themthat way.

I'm open, really. Personally, not to spark any fights, but I don't see Jesse/Alexis happening. I don't think they interact all that much. But that's how I see it.

gunner_yuna123

[14]Jul 6, 2007
    Hey I didn't like Yaoi or Shonen-ai myself but it grew on me and now I love it.

PirateBladerK

[15]Jul 7, 2007
    Me too. I think it's okay. I don't see anything wrong with yaoi/yuri. We believe in whatever we feel to believe. If you don't believe in it, that's your opinion.

syrusfan

[16]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 38
    I like Syrus+Blair

imringosgirl456

[17]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 6

Hello all...this is my very first posting on this website...first of many I hope.

So I figured I'd have some fun with my message and post about my favorite couples and not so favorite couples.

First of all...we need more girls on the show. There are no where near enough girls to fix them all up with someone. So yeah...more girls.

Couples I like:

Jaden/Alexis-Obviously, this couple is worth a mention. Altough I have to admit, it seems Jaden's only love is dueling. Alexis is the same way and is strong, and powerful, perfect for keeping Jaden's butt in like like someone needs too.

Marcel/Blair- Their the same age, the same height....Marcel is a coward, Blair likes to take control. And on the plus side for Blair, Marcel is trying to take over the world, Blair could be his queen. Then again it's actually Yubel taking over the world and he/she (I saw somewhere that Yubel is both) has their eye on Jaden....on the other hand Yubel could go bisexual and have both Jaden and Blair. It's her/his choice.

Adrian/Echo- It seems like Echo is devoted to Adrian's every move. And the newest episode just makes me want to ask the question. "How far would you go for your boyfriend?" Obviously, Echo's willing to walk right into a dark hole just because Adrian demands it. Normally i don't like the kind of couple where one person says to jump and the others asks how high. But it seems that Echo is very much a strong, independant woman who justs has a monster crush on a jerk. Whatever she wants.

Chazz/Mindy-Mostly just because their names fit together so well. Chazz and Mindy, rolls right off the tounge. And also Mindy complains just as much as Chazz does. They could complain to eachother for hours!

Syrus/Dark Magision girl- We need a girl who bares a striking resemblance to the Dark Magision girl. It could be Syrus's girl and help Jaden with her powers of wicked awesomeness...think about it people, it's the perfect match.

Jaden/Jesse- Every sense I found out Jesse was Johan's dub name, I have to sing Rick Springfield's Jesse's girl whenever Jesse comes on the screen...no seriously, this is a very cute couple in my opinion. And This would probably be a couple if I owned Yu-gi-oh gx, but sadly, I don't own Yu-gi-oh gx, there for Jaden and Alexis will have to do.

Aster/Alexis- Don't ask why.

Aster/Zane- Oh yeah...Quite possibly my favorite couple. Look at the facts...they use to hate eachother (seem to be friends now) Both are strong independent men. They have great chemistry together. And yeah...it's a four year age difference, but there are so many couples with a bigger age difference, fours years is almost nothing. Besides...they'd look really cute together, not to mention they'd get in the worlds most entertaining fights.

Couples I don't like:

Zane/Syrus- Okay...I'm all for Yaoi stories. And I have no problem with gay couples, and I support gay rights and everything. But every time I go to a fanfiction site, theres at least one Zane and Syrus fic. I would have no problem with this except ....THEIR BROTHERS! As in, not even just half brothers...full blooded brothers. And it's one thing if you didn't grow up together or if you didn't know...but Syrus and Zane grew up together, and Zane guided Syrus like a big brother should...I just don't like the couple, i don't care if other people do...I don't.

Jasmine/anyone- To me...she just comes off as a brat. I can handle Mindy's girlyness (I'm a girl, but I'm pretty much a full tom boy.) but Jasmine is just evil and picks on Syrus (That sealed it for me.)

Chazz/Syrus- Um...Don't know why, just never liked the couple.

Aster/Echo- After watching the newest episode...it seems that Aster bares at least a fondness for Echo. But Aster my dear, I'm all for you courting a girl, just couldn't you have picked someone who doesn't have an obessesion with another guy? Couldn't you have picked someone a bit less...stalker? I for one, think if Aster is going to hook up with any girl, it should be Sirena (Sartorius's sister) I think they'd actually make a good couple. I have nothing personal against Echo, but you better be perpared to have a full dinner with me before you go out with my Aster.

Jaden/Blair- Just does not work for me.

Well, I think I did excellent job on my first post, but you guys let me know.

selenaphoenix

[18]Jul 14, 2007

I've changed my mind again and think Alexis and Aster make a good couple. Their hair is kinda the same, too, except i think Alexis's hair is ugly just hanging down like it is. (At least Blair's looks like it's styled.) anyway, yeah i like this couple. But I still like Aster x Mindy more.

imringosgirl, I agree about Aster x Ekou not being a good couple. Not only cuz she's already got a boy, but also because Aster is just a little more than half her height. He could have at least chosen a girl about his size...like Mindy (Alexis i think is taller than him cuz she's taller than Jaden and Jaden's taller than Aster. But they still look good together.)

And Blair x Syrus sounds kinda cool. They've both got blue hair!

Adrian x Ekou. NO! Adrian bosses her around like she'll do anything he asks. And the really bad thing is, she does!! In ep. 144, he didn't care about her, and she still helped him. And Aster, who did care, is (SPOILER WARNING) gonna lose because of that. It makes me mad.

Bastion x Mindy, I've never really liked. I don't know why. But since I have no arguments though, I'm gonna say it's an okay couple.

And all the gay ones are out. I don't really like those, not like I'm against gay people, but I just don't like it in Yugioh GX.

AnimeMadness

[19]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 22
    Johan x Judai were made for each other. And Ryou x Fubuki is underappreciated.

gunner_yuna123

[20]Jul 16, 2007
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Johan x Judai were made for each other. And Ryou x Fubuki is underappreciated.

Judai x Johan yes! Ryo x Fubuki well their relationship is being tested. I mean Ryo is so into Edo now that it's sicking but I like it anyways.