Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters GX Offical Couples Disscussion

selenaphoenix

[21]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 15

gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Johan x Judai were made for each other. And Ryou x Fubuki is underappreciated.
    Judai x Johan yes! Ryo x Fubuki well their relationship is being tested. I mean Ryo is so into Edo now that it's sicking but I like it anyways.

I don't get it. How come people can't just be friends. Why do they have to be in love?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gunner_yuna123

[22]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 13
    selenaphoenix wrote:
    I don't get it. How come people can't just be friends. Why do they have to be in love?

Because there are no women around for them to be shipped with. Also have you seen them with a woman besides Asuka who none of them see as a girl anyways.

selenaphoenix

[23]Jul 17, 2007

gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    selenaphoenix wrote:
    Because there are no women around for them to be shipped with. Also have you seen them with a woman besides Asuka who none of them see as a girl anyways.

ha, ha! true!

AnimeMadness

[24]Jul 17, 2007
    • level: 22
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

Judai x Johan yes! Ryo x Fubuki well their relationship is being tested. I mean Ryo is so into Edo now that it's sicking but I like it anyways.

Yeah, how unfortunate for Fuu-kun. V_V When will he get his moment with Ryou?! That one episode where they dueled each other was pathetic! Although you know what wouldn't be so bad? Edo x Ryou x Fubuki all rolled into one pairing!!! ^_______^ (I actually found a fanfiction like that but it had no set multiple pairings, and I unfortunately had to stop once Ryou x Shou came into the picture....... =__=;;;.)
    selenaphoenix wrote:

I know how you feel selenaphoenix, I feel the same way too. But although it makes me sound like a hypocrite at the moment (.), there's just something enticing about a Ryou x Fubuki pairing. (Way off topic but SasuNaru too.....) Besides, didn't you mention that you liked Judai x Asuka and Martin x Rei pairings? Well they are friends, aren't they? Why do they need to be in love? ^__~

gunner_yuna123 wrote:

How true. Just how the fan girls like it. ^___^

syrusfan

[25]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 38
    selenaphoenix wrote:

I've changed my mind again and think Alexis and Aster make a good couple. Their hair is kinda the same, too, except i think Alexis's hair is ugly just hanging down like it is. (At least Blair's looks like it's styled.) anyway, yeah i like this couple. But I still like Aster x Mindy more.

imringosgirl, I agree about Aster x Ekou not being a good couple. Not only cuz she's already got a boy, but also because Aster is just a little more than half her height. He could have at least chosen a girl about his size...like Mindy (Alexis i think is taller than him cuz she's taller than Jaden and Jaden's taller than Aster. But they still look good together.)

And Blair x Syrus sounds kinda cool. They've both got blue hair!

Adrian x Ekou. NO! Adrian bosses her around like she'll do anything he asks. And the really bad thing is, she does!! In ep. 144, he didn't care about her, and she still helped him. And Aster, who did care, is (SPOILER WARNING) gonna lose because of that. It makes me mad.

Bastion x Mindy, I've never really liked. I don't know why. But since I have no arguments though, I'm gonna say it's an okay couple.

And all the gay ones are out. I don't really like those, not like I'm against gay people, but I just don't like it in Yugioh GX.

And Syrus and Blair are both short.

selenaphoenix

[26]Jul 18, 2007
    syrusfan wrote:
    selenaphoenix wrote:

I've changed my mind again and think Alexis and Aster make a good couple. Their hair is kinda the same, too, except i think Alexis's hair is ugly just hanging down like it is. (At least Blair's looks like it's styled.) anyway, yeah i like this couple. But I still like Aster x Mindy more.

imringosgirl, I agree about Aster x Ekou not being a good couple. Not only cuz she's already got a boy, but also because Aster is just a little more than half her height. He could have at least chosen a girl about his size...like Mindy (Alexis i think is taller than him cuz she's taller than Jaden and Jaden's taller than Aster. But they still look good together.)

And Blair x Syrus sounds kinda cool. They've both got blue hair!

Adrian x Ekou. NO! Adrian bosses her around like she'll do anything he asks. And the really bad thing is, she does!! In ep. 144, he didn't care about her, and she still helped him. And Aster, who did care, is (SPOILER WARNING) gonna lose because of that. It makes me mad.

Bastion x Mindy, I've never really liked. I don't know why. But since I have no arguments though, I'm gonna say it's an okay couple.

And all the gay ones are out. I don't really like those, not like I'm against gay people, but I just don't like it in Yugioh GX.

And Syrus and Blair are both short.

exactly.

coolchris44

[27]Jul 23, 2007

Syrus/Mindy- They both are big dummies but would make for a cute couple.

Zane/Jasmine- i don't know why but it sounds like a good couple.

Aster/Sarina- it would make Sartorius the world's happiest brother.

Jaden/Blair- it just works

Chazz/Alexis- each ones imperfections would balence eachother out.

Bastion/Rebecca Hawkins- i know its a stretch but rebecca is not that much older than the main gx charecters.

PirateBladerK

[28]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 10

AnimeMadness wrote:

Exactly! Right on the money! They really deserve each other.

Dmluciano

[29]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    i don't support any couples.

gunner_yuna123

[30]Aug 2, 2007
    Dmluciano wrote:
    i don't support any couples.

Well then don't post >.>.

AnimeMadness

[31]Aug 7, 2007
    I support a new pairing! Fubuki x Ryou x Edo threesome!!! ^_________________^

gunner_yuna123

[32]Aug 8, 2007
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    I support a new pairing! Fubuki x Ryou x Edo threesome!!! ^_________________^

Dude! I suport Fubuki x Ryo x Edo x Saiou foursome! W00t! ^_____________________________________________^

PirateBladerK

[33]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 10
    Wow. With them together, it would be a LONG night!

GolenBlue

[34]Aug 14, 2007
    coolchris44 wrote:

Bastion/Rebecca Hawkins- i know its a stretch but rebecca is not that much older than the main gx charecters.

*drinks then reads this*

*spills out water*

Man, I want to be your friend, I really do, but...I disagree with everything you say...

I'm going to leave my options in my head, expect for 1 thing, lemme tell ya something...how can Blair and Jaden works out? For the last time, Jaden doesn't like Blair, he just likes her as a friend and they both don't hang out that much. Blair hangs out with Marcel. Jaden saving her from dying, that's what friends are for. Blair just thought Jaden was cute and great duelist guy, she doesn't seem to care about his personialty. Jaden will move on pro league and Blair will stay in Duel Ac. They won't be seeing each other that much, Marcel is the only guy who's right for Blair.

syrusfan

[35]Aug 14, 2007
    • level: 38
    GolenBlue wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

*drinks then reads this*

*spills out water*

Man, I want to be your friend, I really do, but...I disagree with everything you say...

I'm going to leave my options in my head, expect for 1 thing, lemme tell ya something...how can Blair and Jaden works out? For the last time, Jaden doesn't like Blair, he just likes her as a friend and they both don't hang out that much. Blair hangs out with Marcel. Jaden saving her from dying, that's what friends are for. Blair just thought Jaden was cute and great duelist guy, she doesn't seem to care about his personialty. Jaden will move on pro league and Blair will stay in Duel Ac. They won't be seeing each other that much, Marcel is the only guy who's right for Blair.

I disagree, I like BlairXSyrus.

selenaphoenix

[37]Aug 16, 2007

marikandcloe wrote:
    And to that person that said who said "Why can't they just be best friends?" yeah.... same goes for Asuka and Judai then, right?
    It'd be nice if you gave me a name. But anyway, I said, "How come people can't just be friends?" not best friends or any of that other stuff you managed to accuse me of saying. Judai is not gonna fall in love with anyone. So yeah. Judai and Asuka will be just friends. (yes, I have changed my mind once again, everyone). I do not support Rei and Judai falling in love either.

But saying that all of us should support yaoi and should stop being close-minded when we aren't is kinda rude because we can discover on our own what we really like and dislike. I myself have tried to like yaoi before, and I personally didn't really enjoy it unless some particular thing about it was really cute. And even then I only liked that one particular thing.

Plus respecting them means we should treat them as who they really are. No offense to anyone here, but no one on ygo gx is gay except, perhaps, Chronos. So I don't treat them like they are gay which means I respect them. In addition to all of that, Judai isn't about to go on a date with anyone. He only cares about his cards. So I respect him by not supporting any couples including him (except perhaps Burstinatrix x him cuz she's his card). If someone did happen to be gay in ygo gx, I would respect and support that. But to support them being gay when they really aren't is very much disrespecting them.

Edited on 08/16/2007 1:31pm
    Edited 3 total times.

jussicpark

[38]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 14
    [Whether you guys like it or not, I still sticking with Jaden/Judai x Blair/Rei.

GolenBlue

[39]Aug 16, 2007
    Blair is 11, Judai is 17. Doesn't it seems wrong? Why in the world Judai would date 11 year old girl?

selenaphoenix

[40]Aug 16, 2007
    here, here. Why would Judai date at all?