Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters GX Offical Couples Disscussion

  • Avatar of jussicpark

    jussicpark

    [121]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 05/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 980
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    I agree with all of the guys posts agreeing with Jaden/Alexis but could you guys tell me the episode where Alexis thinks Aster is cute I could of swore that someone talked about this and Jaden got a little jealous
    It's episode 53.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [122]Sep 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    It's time for another addtion of Asuka's Rants.

    Asuka: I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH EDO OR JUDAI OR ANY MAN!

    What about all those pics with you are Ryo doing lude sexual acts?

    Asuka: 2 words fan art >.>
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperCOD2fan

    SuperCOD2fan

    [123]Sep 18, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 178
    hey gunner not that I find your Asuka rants funny but what the heck is the point of all of this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [124]Sep 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    hey gunner not that I find your Asuka rants funny but what the heck is the point of all of this?

    To tell the truth...I have no idea o.O
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperCOD2fan

    SuperCOD2fan

    [125]Sep 20, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 178
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Elixe93

    Elixe93

    [126]Oct 2, 2007
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 11

    ...Oh,oh,ohhh!

    Alexis will fight with her "friend" Jaden... AWWWWWWWW :3

    I wonder...WHY HIM?..There were Chazz...Syrus...and others..... WHY JADEN????

    ....eh,eh....this is a very interesting question...eh,eh!

    Alexis and Jaden vs Blaire and Hussleberry ...

    Everybody (and me) were waiting for Alexis vs Blaire... and (It's about time)...we will see them fight!

    Who will win?....eh,eh,eh!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [127]Oct 3, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Because the writers are trying to drop 4kids a hint that Judai x Asuka is not canon.

    Asuka: Damn strait!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GolenBlue

    GolenBlue

    [128]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    Haha...another excuse. XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [129]Oct 5, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    jussicpark wrote:
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    I agree with all of the guys posts agreeing with Jaden/Alexis but could you guys tell me the episode where Alexis thinks Aster is cute I could of swore that someone talked about this and Jaden got a little jealous
    It's episode 53.
    huh?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [130]Oct 5, 2007
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310
    coolchris44 wrote:
    jussicpark wrote:
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    I agree with all of the guys posts agreeing with Jaden/Alexis but could you guys tell me the episode where Alexis thinks Aster is cute I could of swore that someone talked about this and Jaden got a little jealous
    It's episode 53.
    huh?
    Alexis said Aster was cute. Jaden then bragged about his victory in a duel. People think this was because Jaden was jealous. Understand?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GolenBlue

    GolenBlue

    [131]Oct 5, 2007
    • member since: 07/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    That's just in the dub.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [132]Oct 5, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Asuka: Does it look like I want to be with Edo?

    Fubuki: Yes.

    Asuka: *takes out knife and stabs Fubuki 100 million times* DIE! DIE! DIE!!!

    .....I knew she would kill him...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GolenBlue

    GolenBlue

    [133]Oct 5, 2007
    • member since: 07/06/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,842
    Lol...

    My turn to be Asuka.

    *Fubuki dies*
    Asuka: There! Judai: What would happen if your parents found out that you killed your brother? Asuka: Oh...hehehehehe (Roll Eyes) My parents isnt here anymore...
    Judai: (Walks few steps away from Asuka) Xd
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [134]Oct 5, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Sigh...looks like I have to press the rest butten now. RESET! *presses butten and Fubuki is reserected*

    Fubuki: I thought I was a gonner there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ThunderDude14

    ThunderDude14

    [135]Oct 6, 2007
    • member since: 08/26/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 8,142
    I don't really care about the couples in GX, so why am I even on this thread? Bye!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CloakRaider

    CloakRaider

    [136]Oct 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/26/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 10
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Because the writers are trying to drop 4kids a hint that Judai x Asuka is not canon.

    Asuka: Damn strait!


    Oddly enough, in some dub episodes there are parts where Asuka/Alexis shows MORE affection towards Jaden.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [137]Oct 8, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Asuka: Dub only. I have only the friendship love for Judai.

    Fubuki: So you do love Judai.

    Asuka: STFU! *holds up knife*

    Fubuki: PMS much?

    Asuka: THAT'S IT! *stabs Fubuki repeatedly again*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pyro_Bender

    Pyro_Bender

    [138]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 08/14/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,265
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Asuka: Dub only. I have only the friendship love for Judai.

    Fubuki: So you do love Judai.

    Asuka: STFU! *holds up knife*

    Fubuki: PMS much?

    Asuka: THAT'S IT! *stabs Fubuki repeatedly again*


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minerva73

    minerva73

    [139]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 4,811
    I dunno why I'm saying this, but honestly think that Jaden and Alexis have a much worse chance of getting together than Tea and Yugi. At least they had boring flashbacks together...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pyro_Bender

    Pyro_Bender

    [140]Oct 15, 2007
    • member since: 08/14/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,265
    minerva73 wrote:
    I dunno why I'm saying this, but honestly think that Jaden and Alexis have a much worse chance of getting together than Tea and Yugi. At least they had boring flashbacks together...
    So cliche. *sigh*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.