Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Into The Future RPG!

  • Avatar of neoyamato_pi

    neoyamato_pi

    [221]Jan 4, 2010
    • member since: 08/26/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 8,905

    Mia: See, told you we were headed in the wrong direction.

    Shin: Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the directions. We'll see ya around.

    Mia: Come on Conan.

    Conan starts to follow them, stopping only a brief second to look back, and contiunes to walk.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [222]Jan 4, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Enzan: Hm, nice kids.

    Luna: C'mon, let's head back to the Blue Dorm.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [223]Jan 4, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    (Sorry, haven't been on in quite a while, so what's happening right now?)

    (In a mysterious tunnel)

    ???: So...Cain Mcknight is it?

    Koji: That's right.

    ???: See if you can find out more about him, if he gets in our way, this will completely slow down the mission.

    Koji: I'm on it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of neoyamato_pi

    neoyamato_pi

    [224]Jan 4, 2010
    • member since: 08/26/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 8,905

    Not much has happened, I guess

    Mia; Well that was so good.

    Shin is red and walking around mindlessly

    Mia: What's wrong Shin, you seem out of it.

    Shin: Oh, nothing...*looking away*

    Mia: Weirdo. Suppose we should head back to the dorms. See ya tomorrow.

    Shin: Uh huh...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [226]Jan 14, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Cain is whistling as he walks through the forest. TPf members jump out.

    Cain: A surprise? You shouldn't have.

    TPF Member: Our boss wants a few words with ya.

    TPF Member 2: You'd better come along nicely.

    Cain: Hm..nah.

    He activates his Duel Disk.

    Cain: I like this way better.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of neoyamato_pi

    neoyamato_pi

    [227]Jan 14, 2010
    • member since: 08/26/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 8,905
    Shin: Agh...my head..., shouldn't have stayed in there that long...(Why am I talking to myself...there's still a lot I can do) Let's see what else there is around this island. *starts to walk around*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [228]Jan 15, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    *Torn is in the study room*

    Torn:*reading a book* Well this eygption culture intrigues me

    Blue Student: Are you going to be a duel monster historian?!

    Torn: No I'm just interested in the time period

    Blue Student:*coughs* Nerd

    Torn*eyes narrow* It's nothing to be ashamed of you thick soo of a b****

    Blue Student:*stands up* What did you just say to me?!

    Torn:*smiles* Nothing tht you could understand

    *The blue student throws a punch at Torn but he catches the fist brings it over his shoulder and flippes the blue student*

    Red Student: Woah?!

    Yellow Student: WTF?!

    *Torn walks away without a word*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of neoyamato_pi

    neoyamato_pi

    [229]Jan 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/26/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 8,905

    Shin: I didn't know that this cave was here. I wonder where this leads to.

    *enters cave*

    Shin: This place is huge.

    *sees a light*

    Shin: A light? How is that...

    *walks to the light*

    Shin: Huh?

    *voices murmuring*

    Shin: Who's there?

    *feint laughter is heard*

    Shin: This is kind of creepy.

    ???: So you think.

    Shin: Who...are you?

    ???: You'll soon see. We duel now...let's see if you have potential to earn what's is yours.

    Shin: You just lost me, but sure, let's duel...in the middle of a cave...with no one here...

    ???: You don't like the settings? Then how about this.

    *scene changes to a volcano top*

    Shin: Whoa...how did you do that?

    ???: You ask a lot of questions kid. Let's duel.

    Shin: Fine. Duel. (4000/4000)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [230]Feb 3, 2010
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    (This thread is dying)

    Minato: I don't know who that guy was, but whatever he was planning, can't be good. Strange things are going on, and I need to know what it is.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [231]Feb 4, 2010
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    We might as well put it out of it's misery

    Yuji: Yeah. There's somethinr rotten here.

    Cain has defeated everyone.

    Cain: Told you not to mess with me.

    ???: S-SectorSeven scum!

    Cain kicks him in theface and walks off.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zZPH1LL1PZz

    zZPH1LL1PZz

    [232]Feb 4, 2010
    • member since: 07/13/08
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,944

    We could always carry on

    Torn*reading* TPF that guy Yuji dueled it's all connected somehow I just can't figure it out

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HEH17

    HEH17

    [233]May 7, 2010
    • member since: 10/31/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,197
    ????: Odd place. Might be easy to destroy aswell, kukuku.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.