Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15528]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tai: This doesn't make any sense! What happened?! Why would he suddenly join the Denizens?! I need answers!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15529]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satoshi: Mind soell. It had to be. Tell them Satomi.


    Satomi: Un... I-I mean... I tihnk maybe it was a mind spell. THey knew I wouldn't hurt Yukio, so they turned him against us...


    Azusa: Because with him on they're side, they'd have sometihn gto use against us.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15530]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yukio: I'm not done with her... I will kill her.


    ?: I see... just don't go overboard. Lets take this nice and easy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15531]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (Later)


    Satomi: (throws rocks in the lale) I can;lt believe this! I lost Yukio and Tamoya got hurt! And... and it's my fault... (sits) If I hadn;t hit him... fi I had wathed him more closely...then I.. (kicks the water) What kind of older sister am I?!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15532]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Serpent: (Emerges from the water) Someone is coming!


    *Suddenly Yukio appears behind Satomi and blasts her into the water*


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15533]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: (teleports before she makes contact witht he lake and blasts Yukio into a tree) Yukio! Wh-what are you doing here?!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15534]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    (Teleports before making contact with the tree)


    Yukio: What do you think?! To finish the job! (He appears above Satomi and blasts her into the ground, he then pins her to the ground) Come on, can't you do better than that? Why are you holding back?! I thought you wanted me out of your life! Now I'm giving you the chance!!! (He begins to release massive amount of duel energy)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15535]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: (blasta Yukip back and get sup) That's a lie! I don't.. I don't eant you out of my life! I was mad when I said that! I/// O'm sorry Yukio! I enver meant to... I love you little brother, I do! Pleease... please fight this!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15536]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yukio: (Smirks) Heh... you know how to stop me... the question is... can you stop me?! (He releases a blast with a large amount of duel energy)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15537]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: (activates the 5th Evolution and knocks away the blasd) Yukio... I'm sorry... (appears inf front of Yukio and blasts him at light speed)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15538]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yukio: Agh... (He feels to his knees, clutching his stomach to slow the bleeding) *Suddenly his eyes turn to normal and the mind spell breaks* S-Satomi... (His vision fades as he collapses to the ground unconscious)


    *Meanwhile*


    ?: The mind spell broke...


    ? #2: That's not important. The spell would only break if death was approaching the kid... which means it's only a matter of time before he dies.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15539]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: Catches Yukio) I've got you bro, I've got you. (uses a healing spell) I won;t let them hurt you again, I promise.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15540]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    ?: What do you know... the kid survived.


    ? #2: Doesn't change a thing. We'll have to use a more direct approach next time.


    (The next day)


    Tai: Yukio, get rid of that cat!


    Yukio: What?! Why?! I found him on the street all alone!


    Tai: Yeah, like you found every other animal you brought home!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15541]Nov 5, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Azusa: You can;t keep this up Yukio! (sees Satomi come down) YOu going out?


    Satomi: Yeah, I'm going to go practice karate. (stares at Yukio) Behave half-pint. (leaves)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15542]Nov 6, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yukio: Oh come on! He's harmless! Can we keep him?


    Tai: No!


    Yukio: (Lifts the cat up) But he has no owner!


    (The cat gets free of Yukio's grip and jumps onto Azusa's head)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15543]Nov 6, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Azusa (pulls the cat off) Then it can go to the shelter where they'll find it an owner. We don;t have the space for any animals Yukio, you'll just have to accept it.


    (Meanwhile0


    Satoshi: (watches Himeko from a roof) She seems okay... at least she hasn;t dated anyone else. (senses something) Oh... it's you? (turns to see a cloaked woman)


    ?: I was sent by the higher-ups, your running out of time Satoshi.


    Satoshi: I know, I know... I'm doing my best to get my siblings and Himeko over my death. But Satomi is-


    ?: I know, I can relate to her problems. I had plenty when I was alive. They need to move on themselves Satoshi, I know you love your siblings and Himeko, but you have to let them go on with they're own lives.


    Satoshi: I know that, but... you don't get it. If your sister had been alive and you had died back then, would you have been willing to do nothing to help her?


    ?: (sighs) Okay, fine. I'll try and convince the higher-ups to give you more time, but it's not easy. I'll check up on you later. (teleports)


    Satoshi: (sighs) They were right, she is crazy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15544]Nov 7, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Shu: Seriously, how do you keep getting those injuries?


    Tamoya: Uh, got in a fight at school. (thought) I can't tell them... not yet...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15545]Nov 8, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (Later)


    Satomi: Okay... so my 5th Evolution freed Yukio and the Denziens have a way of sealing you?


    Satoshi: Yeah, but they appear to be using teenagers. The kid announced his intentions as soon as he drew his blade, not something you do in a fight.


    Satomi: So they're inexperienced, maybe those teens are also under a mind spell. As soon as he's settled back in, I'm going to question Yukio on what happened.


    Satoshi: I don't know, mind spells often leave gaps oin the memory.


    Satomi: It's better than doing nothing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15546]Nov 8, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    ? #3: If ours plans fail, we're going to have to take drastic measures.


    ?: I'm well aware. But it's too early to worry.


    *Meanwhile*


    Tamoya: (thought) Come on... focus! (Tries to generate more energy but collapses to his knees) *punches the ground* No progress... not even a little progress!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15547]Nov 8, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: (watches Tamoya) You know, if you let me help you then you may be ab;le to progress a little better. Energy isn;t easy to use Tamopya, I had to get help form Mom to learn how to use mine before I could do it on my own.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.