Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15568]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: Alright. Lets go then... (turns and stares at the place where the Denizen escaped) *thought* Next time.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15569]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (Later)


    Satomi: (holds device) What do you think it is?


    Satoshi: No idea. Hopefully Himeko can figure it out. (Dreaming) She's always been a genius.


    Satomi: Right...


    Satoshi: Something else is botherig you, isn't it? What is it?


    Satomi: Well... (Tells him about the Denzien) I'm worried about Tamoya Uncle Satoshi, I'm worried that he'll get carried away with revenge.


    Satoshi: Revenge is never a good thing, it drove Azusa to do what she did. If she hadn't looked the Tendou Family's background...


    Satomi: What do I do? How do I keep him under control?


    Satoshi: I'm not really sure, all you can do is make sure he keeps himself under control.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15570]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: (On phone) So when do you think you'll be able to get your aunt to look at that device?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15571]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: After school tomorrow, I have to see her wen I go work. I'll take it to her then.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15572]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: Alright, I'll see you at school tomorrow then. (Hangs up)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15573]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (The next day)


    Satoshi: (thought) I'm running iut of time, this would be so much easier to do if Himeko cluld see me. Man, what do I- (sees Satomi) *out-loud* Heading off?


    Satomi: Yeah, I'll meet you at the office later. See ya. (Exits)


    Azusa: Who were you talking to?


    Satomi: Oh, ugh... No one. Gotta go Mom, bye! (Runs)


    Azusa: (looks into the room) I don't see anyone. (Thought) But I feel something... Familliar. (Eiths and leaves)


    Satomi: That settles it, by the end of the week I will make sure those two have moved on.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15574]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: (Meets up with Satomi near the park) You're up early again. Looks like you're starting to control your sleeping patterns. So what are the chances of you staying awake in class?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15575]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: Slim. Anyways I have the device, as soon as school is over, I'll take it to Aunt Himeko.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15576]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: Any chance I can hold onto it during first period? I'm going to try and get into the library and see if I can find out more about it, or at least learn how it works. Don't worry, I won't lose it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15577]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: I don't know, the last time I trusted you woth somwthing, you dropped it in the sewer.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15578]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: Hey, that dog was vicious!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15579]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: Yeah, blame the dog... Alright, I'll give you a chance. (Hands over device) Hiwever, if you lost it, then I will make it so your head faces behind you! Is that clear?!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15580]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: (Gulps) Y-yes, ma'am...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15581]Nov 9, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: Good. Give it back to me when I get out of karate practice. I'll see you then. (Walks off)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15582]Nov 10, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: Alright! (Stares at the device) Well, time to see what this thing is all about. (Walks off)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15583]Nov 10, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (Later)


    Satomi: Ugh, where is that moron? I have to be at work in ten minutes!


    Satoshi: Calm down, he'll be here. That Tamoya's a pretty good guy, besides I'm pretty sure he'd want to avoid your wrath.


    Satomi. True, well he better hurry over here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15584]Nov 10, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: (Walks over) Okay, this is definitely some type of hologram device. But I have no idea how to turn it on.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15585]Nov 10, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Satomi: That's why I'm taking it to AuntHimeko, she's good at science. (Takes device) Looks alright... I'm going then. Lets go uncle. (walks off)


    Satoshi: Right. Later kid. (Walka off) *thought* Is it possible that the Denzien he saw yesterday... Was a hologram?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [15586]Nov 10, 2012
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Tamoya: (Sighs) She's still not over that PDA accident.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [15587]Nov 10, 2012
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (Later)


    Himeko: (inspects device) Well Tamoya was right, it is a hologram device. It's a kan-made device, very hi-tech.


    Satomi: So then our enemies are humans?


    Himeko: Yes, although that doesn't necessarily mean that a spirit isn't involved. I'll keep the device here and keep inspecting it, I'll tell you it I find anything tomorrow.


    Satomi: Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. (Heads for the door, but stops and stares at Satoshi)


    Himeko: Hmm? What are you looking at Satomi?


    Satomi: Umm... N-nothing... (Leaves) He'll leave when he's ready... (Thought) I have to help him, they can't see or hear him and he can only touch objects. There has to be a way to make his prescence know to them.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.