Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16008]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 31

Ami: I don't hate you, what happened between the Galaxy Eternals and the Eternals isn't my problem. If I hated you, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here talking to you. Now what do you need help with?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

callie665573

[16009]Nov 26, 2012
    • level: 30

Satomi: I'm assuming you've heard of the Denizens, right? Well for the past few months, they've been attacking the Eternals and me. Tamoya has been helping me as he's a Kyokan, but I was forced to break his curse and he only recently got his power back. You remember Shiro? He was with the Denziens and an organization known as Kumiai... and he destroyed the Eternal Realm. We just barely beat him. Not long ago, the Denziens shattered my netowrks and I almost died yesterday when I faced the leader, Takagami. I only lived because of dumb luck. The current Eternal Mage, Nozomi discovered that they only way to combat the Denizens is to bring peace back between the Eternals and Galaxy Eternals, and that's why I need to talk to you. Ami, you have to let me speak with the Glaaxy Eternals, I have to do something to bring peace back between the two.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16010]Nov 26, 2012

Ami: Look, I don't hate you, and I'd help, but the fact of the matter is that the Galaxy Eternals don't like you, even if I did, they probably wouldn't see reason. The Galaxy Eternals were banished, Satomi. They were banished from the Eternal Realm, they were kicked out of their only home. It was one thing to punish a small group of convicted Galaxy Eternals for treason, but a whole other thing to banish every Galaxy Eternal, even those that had nothing to do with it.

callie665573

[16011]Nov 26, 2012

Satomi: I know... but I have to try. The Eternals have loset everything Ami, they've been forced to hide int he Dragon Kingdom. Unless the peace can be restored, the Eternals will eventually die. Serena regrets her decision, she even stepped down because of it and her pregnancy. Maybe it is hopeless... But I have to try. I'll let the Galaxy Eternals have my life if it means fixing all of this.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16012]Nov 26, 2012

Ami: What you're trying to do is gonna be tough. The Galaxy Eternals will never listen to you. You're much better off fighting alongside Tamoya. After all, he can fight them as well, can't he?

callie665573

[16013]Nov 26, 2012

Satomi: Yes, but I can't rely on him all the time! If you won't help me, then I'll find the Galaxy Eternals and figure it out myself. Thanks anyways. (walks out) Great, now I have to figure out a plan B.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16014]Nov 26, 2012

Ami: (Groans) Why does she have to be so stubborn?! (punches the table as customers stare) Ugh... oh... there was a spider. (Laughs nervously)

callie665573

[16015]Nov 26, 2012

(Later)

Nozomi: She refused, huh? No surprise, after all the Galaxy Eternals would probably try to kill you on sight if they saw you.

Satomi: I don't care, I have to talk to them to save you guys. Why do they hate you guys anyways? I know your sister banished them, but why?

Nozomi: (sighs) Come with me to the archive. (teleports and she pulls out a book) A long time ago, the Eternals and Galaxy Eternals lived together in peace. It had been that way since my mother took over the throne from Lord Reozaki. When my sister took over the throne, things remained peaceful... that is until one day two centuries ago. It was around a 15 years before we chose Sakura to be the Eternal Duelist... it was one of the worst things that ever happened to the realm.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16016]Nov 28, 2012

?: Help the Eternals?!

Ami: I know, I shouldn't be asking you this, but they need your help!

?: And where were they when we needed their help?!

Ami: If you don't the Eternal Realm will fall for good! The Eternal Realm is your home after all!

?: It was our home, not anymore. What happens to the Eternal Realm doesn't matter to us anymore.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

callie665573

[16017]Nov 28, 2012

Nozomi: Several years ago, a group of Galaxy Eternals betrayed the realms to our enemies and nearly got us all killed. I was the Apprentice Eternal Mage at the time and a general in the Eternal Elite, we just barely managed to banish back the forces. My sister was under immense pressure from the Eternal Realm Council and they forced her to not just put the traitors on trial, but the entire race. The pressures and my sister's pregnacy caused her to have no choice but to banish the Galaxy Eternals.

Satomi: So she didn't do it by choice?

Nozomi: Not completley. Serena was so guilt-ridden that she stepped down from her position. She said that she did it due to Makina, but that's really just part of it. Since I was the Apprentice Mage and the only child of the royal family left, I had to take over the position. I want to make peace, but I don;t know where the Galaxy Eternals are... and we're pretty certain that they still hate Serena as well as the rest of us.

Satomi: So... only members of the royal family can take over? Then why did Serena have to fight this Shinjaku guy for the title?

Nozomi: (looks down) It's... something Serena wouldn't want me to tell you... and it's something I really don't want to remember.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16018]Nov 28, 2012

Ami: (Walking home) *thought* I need to make them change their minds! They can't keep looking back at the past! I know I'm not in any position to be making comments, but still! This is ridiculous!

callie665573

[16019]Nov 28, 2012

Azusa: How'd it go with making peace?

Satomi: Terrible. Ami refused because the Galaxy Eternals still hate us, so I'm on my own. There has to be a way I can find out where they are.

Azusa: Well... your friend Ami would have the same energy as them

Satomi: Ami is not my friend, she's a girl I've known since first grade who never leaves me alone.

Azusa: Hmm, sound slike the problem I had with Himeko. Anyways, if you could learn to sense her energy, then you'll get good enough that you can sense it in other areas. Since Ami has Galaxy Eternal energy...

Satomi: If I get used to it, I can sense the Galaxy Eternal's energy and find them!

Azusa: Exactly/ But when you find them, you better be ready for retaliation.

Satomi: I will be, I'm off to the lake. See ya later! (leaves)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16020]Nov 28, 2012

(At the lake)

Tamoya: So that's what Satomi was asking help for?

Ami: Yeah, I went there, but they wouldn't even consider it.

Tamoya: Well, you better make sure Satomi doesn't get stubborn and face the Galaxy Eternals herself. She always ends up creating problems.

Ami: Yeah, I know that. I've seen it happen many times.

callie665573

[16021]Nov 28, 2012

Satomi: (standing behidn both) Ahem! Ami, he didn't need to know about our conversation. And don't worry, I no longer need your help, I have a new plan to fix everything. (in a jealous tone) I was going to practice here, but it seems your both happy here together, so I'll go elsewhere. (walks off) *thought* Why are they together? Tamoya doesn't like her... does he? No, he's liked me since forever, he woudn;t chang ehis mind now... right?

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16022]Nov 28, 2012

Ami: What plan do you think she had in mind?

Tamoya: I don't know... but if I were you, I'd hope it's not something that would increase the tension between the two sides.

callie665573

[16023]Nov 28, 2012

Satomi: (climbs onto a roof downtown) Okay, so I have to enter the Spirit World and track down energy similar to Ami's. But they'll try to kill me when I get there, so I need to be ready to fight. Maybe I should ask Nozomi to come, I mean they hate her sister, but maybe they'll listen to someone willing to make peace. I'll ask her tomorrow, right now I better practice with the Fifth Evolution some just in case. (closes eyes and focuses energy0

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16024]Nov 28, 2012

Tamoya: (Gets up) Well, it's getting cold. I better get going, I'll see you later Ami.

Ami: Alright, later.

(Tamoya walks off)

callie665573

[16025]Nov 28, 2012

Satomi: (opens eyes) Sun's going down, I better get home. (climbs down the roof) *thought* Tomorrow after school, I tell Nozomi my plan. Somehow I'm going to restore peace between the two or die trying. (walks off)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16026]Nov 28, 2012

Tamoya: (While walking, he turns and sees Satomi) Oh, hey! I thought you went home a while ago.

callie665573

[16027]Nov 28, 2012

Satomi: I'm heading there now, but since I ran into you I have a question. Why were you and Ami at the lake together? I thougt allt hat stuff between you and her were over.