We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17388]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 31

(As he's walking through the forest)

Yusaku: (Whispers) We're being followed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

callie665573

[17389]Feb 16, 2013
    • level: 30

Miwako:(whispers) Probably either the A-Laws or fiends, keep your guard up.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17390]Feb 18, 2013

(He continues walking, then turns his head and stops)

Yusaku: We know you're following us.

(There's no answer)

Yusaku: (thought) Something is totally wrong. (He turns, but suddenly he gets blasted into the tree along with Miwako) AGH!

*Two duel spirits reveal themselves*

Yusaku: (Glares at them) I know you... you're part of the A-Laws... (He slowly gets up)

Duel Spirit 1: You never should've come here. (They both draw their scepters)

callie665573

[17391]Feb 18, 2013

Miwako: (gets up) Yeah? And you shouldn't have taken those kids! (blasts the spirits.)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17392]Feb 19, 2013

(The spirits deflect the blast and bind Yusaku and Miwako)

Yusaku: Grrr... (Tries to get free but can't)

Duel Spirit: (Raises scepter) Now, to end this. (He walks towards Miwako) Of course, I cannot forget my manners now, can I? Ladies first. (His scepter begins to glow bright red)

callie665573

[17393]Feb 19, 2013

Miwako: You think I'm gonna lay here and take this? (Activates Fifth Evolution). Think again. (Break the bind, blast the scepter in half, anf kciks the A-Law into a tree.)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17394]Feb 19, 2013

Duel Spirit: D-D*** you....

?: I'll handle this...

(A teenager girl with long red hair, and light blues emerges from the trees)

Duel Spirit: Agh... Lady Yorito.

*She jumps down*

Yorito: After all... in her state, she's stronger than both of you. But against me... (glares at her darkly) She doesn't stand a chance. (Activates fifth evolution)

Yusaku: (Narrows his eyes) *thought* But how...? I thought Miwako was the only Eternal Duelist.

callie665573

[17395]Feb 19, 2013

Miwako: (narrows eyes) Didn't think there was anyone besides my mom, sister, and I who could use Eternal energy. Ah well, I'll end this quick. (charges ahead and forms an energy blade.)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17396]Feb 19, 2013

Yorito: (Glares as Miwako charges) *thought* So... she has yet to know her full potential... she has good physic strength and speed, combined with a strong connection to her duel energy... but she still lacks some of the elements of a full fledged Eternal Duelist... vision... patience... and the Gensai Kyota... (She easily stops Miwako in her tracks) *out loud* You're progressing at a fast pace, Miwako Masahiro... but you're not there yet... it's just as I expected, you're no where near Toshiko's level... and you never will be. (She blasts Miwako through the chest and kicks her hard into the tree)

Yusaku: MIWAKO!!!! (Tries to break free, but suddenly his body is frozen) *thought* I-I can't move...

Yorito: It's funny, I expected more from a Dragon Duelist... to think you'd be so easily effected by such a basic spell. You're both truly disappointing.

callie665573

[17397]Feb 19, 2013

Miwako: (gets up and blasts at Yorito) How the heck do you know my cousin? And what do you mean that I'm not at her level yet?!

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17398]Feb 19, 2013

Yorito: (Easily stops the blast) Lets just say, I once had strong ties with the Eternals... but that hellhole is behind me now. Miwako... I've known about you and Toshiko since the both of you were born... and let me you tell you this... in every single category... she has surpassed you... she's on a whole other level. You're weak... Nozomi and the other Eternal know that... the way you are now... you won't be able to save anyone.

Edited on 02/19/2013 1:49am

callie665573

[17399]Feb 19, 2013

Miwako: That's a lie! (releases a massive blast) I was chosen to be the Eternal Duelist because they believe in me. My sister believes in me, so does Toshiko. If your trying to screw with me, it won't work!

Edited on 02/19/2013 1:50am

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17400]Feb 19, 2013

Yorito: (Stops the blast) It's true that many Eternal duelists in the past have underwent the same type of issues... but unlike them... you lack those specific elements. For instance... you're fifth evolution... is incomplete... not only that, but your speed and physical strength has only enhanced slightly in comparison to your original form. Your duel energy is impressive, but it's limited.... the Eternals made a mistake... you... are not a true Eternal Duelist...

callie665573

[17401]Feb 19, 2013

Miwako: Shut up! (her power goes berserk, then she gets hit form behind) Wh-what... (passes out)

Toshiko: (catches Miwako) Sorry Miwako, but it's for your own good. (glares at Yorito) How did I know that you'd come to mess with her? Satomi is on her way, so I suggest you run because whatever I do to you, she'll do far worst.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17402]Feb 19, 2013

Yoriko: Toshiko.. you should know for a fact that the two of you combined cannot do anything. Even if there were more of you... the results would be the same. After all... you know very well why exactly I was banished from the Eternal Realm... and why the realm fears me.

callie665573

[17403]Feb 19, 2013

Toshiko: Believe me, I know. (releases Yusaku form the bind and give shim Miwako) I promise, we will save Mei. I promise you that, But you don't stand a chance right now, get out of here and get Miwako back to the Real World. (turns to Yorito and releases a blast) Go!

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17404]Feb 19, 2013

Yusaku: Toshiko.. (Stares at Miwako and teleports with her)

Yorito: Is there really a point?! (Deflects the blast and vanishes but reappears before Toshiko, grabbing one of her invisible energy strings) Join me... together the Spirit World won't stand a chance!

callie665573

[17405]Feb 19, 2013

Toshiko: Nice try. (a blast breaks the strings) Looks like it's time for me to go, now that she's here... (teleports)

Satomi: (appears behind Yorito and holds an energy blade to her neck) I know I can;t beat you, so I won't try. But heed this warning Yorito, if you come anywhere near my little sister and try to corrupt her, I promise you that I will kill you. (kicks Yorito and teleports)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[17406]Feb 19, 2013

(Stands her ground)

Yorito: Heh... a threat, I see... (turns away) Looks like we're going to have to dispose of those kids very quickly.

*Meanwhile*

Yusaku: Kisuke... who exactly is Yorito?

Kisuke: A rogue Eternal Duelist. She became an Eternal Duelist at the same age as Miwako.

Yusaku: Same age? But why?

Kisuke: Yorito possessed all those qualities that make an Eternal Duelist. Normally, an Eternal Duelist is born once in a generation, but on rare occasions, there could be two within the same year.

Yusaku: She said something about the Eternal Realm... that the Eternals fear her... why?

Kisuke: Yorito mastered the fifth evolution at an incredibly young age... she had progressed a lot faster than Miwako and Toshiko. She was on a whole other level, some even considered her the next Sakura Tenjou because of her incredible power.

Yusaku: But why was she banished?

Kisuke: After seeing her today, are you surprised?

Yusaku: (Stays quiet) No... she's with the A-Laws.

Kisuke: Yorito was never on the same page as Nozomi or Serena, she even threatened the council. Her method of handling things differed from the way of the Eternals, and was considered dangerous. Nozomi did what she had to do and banished her from the Realm and removed her title as Eternal Duelist.

callie665573

[17407]Feb 19, 2013

Nozomi: (leaning against a wall) After I banished her, Yorito sworevengeance. She tried to force Toshiko to defect from the Galaxy Eternals and join her, but she failed. Miwako never met her, and it won't shock me if Yorito tries to force Miwako to betray us. We cna only hope that Miwkao won;t fall for it.

(Meanwhile0

Azusa: She's waking up. (Miwako sits up) Homey, are you okay?

Miwako: Y-yeah... When did i get home.

Azusa: Toshiko had to knock you out because you lost control of your powers, she had Yusaku bring you back. Satomi is on her way to talk to you.

Miwako: What? About that red-haired woman?

Azusa: (sigjs0 Yeah... Her...