Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18048]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yusaku: Okay, get in your positions.


    Minako: (Uses a cloaking spell behind the entrance gate) I'm all set.


    Yusaku: I never said use a cloaking spell.


    Minako: Ah well!


    Yusaku: (Sighs) Yume, are you all set?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18049]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Yume: Yeah, yeah.


    (Outside0


    Miwako: Keep your eyes open and focus on foreign energy hard. I want the T.L.O.D. taken down before they can get near this building. (thought) I won't let them get in, I can't risk Yume and Minako.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18050]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    (An hour later)


    Minako: (Whispers) Still nothing, huh?


    Yusaku: Be patient. We could be here a while.


    Minako: (Groans) Fine.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18051]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Yume: How do you knwo that they'll show up tonight?


    (Outside)


    Miwako: (paces back and forth) If they don;t show up. I swear Yusaku is going to get it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18052]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yusaku: It was a hunch, but this is when the company's guard is down. So one could only assume.


    Minako: Now I'm starting to think they won't show up.


    *Meanwhile*


    ?: (Stares at the company) You were right, it is unprotected.


    ? #2: Not quite. (His eyes glow as he detects numerous duel energies) Looks like they were expecting us... there are cops stationed outside.


    ?: Heh, wanna have a little fun?


    ? #2: Why not?


    ?: *He presses a remote controlled device* This should be good.


    *All the security devices shut off*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18053]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: What? Dang it, they're here! Keep your guard up men, don;t let them get inside! (gets into a defensive position)


    (Meanwhile)


    Yume: Security went out. Dad, I think they're here.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18054]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yusaku: Yeah, they are. Get in position!


    Minako: Don't have to tell me! (Does so)


    *Meanwhile*


    (They both bypass security and storm into the entrance)


    Minako: (Whispers) Now?


    Yusaku: Not yet.


    ?: Hmm?


    ? #2: What is it?


    ?: I thought I heard something... (His eyes glow as he detects Minako, Yusaku, and Yume) Lets go. (He turns away and continues proceeding forward)


    Minako: (Whispers) Good, they didn't notice us.

    Yusaku: (Glares at them) I'm not too sure... don't do anything until I say so. (Thought) One of them knows we're here...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18055]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: (senses) They're int he building... Keep watch out here, I'm going back in! (kicks the door open and runs in)


    (Meanwhile)


    Yume: Great, so they're gonna attack soon, huh?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18056]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    ?: (Enters the the lab) Lets take whatever we can and bail.


    ? #2: Whatever you say. (He sees small magnetic sphere like balls) What are these? (Uses energy radar) The energy levels are off the charts.


    ?: Heh, the S.E.O.E. is the number one energy manufacturer. So I guess it's not surprising the can compress energy into such small objects. Take as many as you can.


    ? #2: Got it. (Pulls out a flask and he begins placing the magnetic spheres in them)


    *Meanwhile*


    Minako: They're gonna get away! (Removes her cloaking spell and charges forward)


    Yusaku: MINAKO! (Runs after her)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18057]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Yume: Oh great! (runs after)


    (Meanwhile)


    Miwako: (blasts down the T.L.O.D.) Thought you got in without us detecitng you, huh? Nice try.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18058]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    ?: (Glares at Miwako) Heh, looks like you fooled us.


    ? #2: (Examines the spheres) The spheres are fine.


    ?: Good. Now lets bail! (About to teleport but suddenly a blast out of no where knocks the spheres out their possession)


    ? #2: What the hell?! (Glares and sees Minako) WHY YOU LITTLE-


    ?: Let it go.


    ? #2: Huh?


    ?: All hope isn't lost. (Gets up) As interesting as this was Inspector Shinichi, I'm afraid we can't stay.


    Minako: (Grabs the spheres) They're safe.


    (Yusaku rushes in and grabs Minako)


    Yusaku: What did I say about waiting until I gave the call?!


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18059]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Yume: (blasts down the T.L.O.D.) What the heck are you guys up to? Why are you taking energy?


    Miwako: You better answer. (holds up energy sphere) Otherwise, it'll end bad for you jerks.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18060]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    ?: These matters do not concern you. (His eyes glows bright red as him and his partner vanish)


    Yusaku: They're gone. (turns to Minako) I told you about to wait until I gave the call, what were you thinking?!


    Minako: Hey, at least I stopped them from take these spheres!


    Yusaku: YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED! YOU'RE LUCKY YOUR MOTHER WAS ALREADY THERE!


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18061]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: See why I was against them being involved now?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18062]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Yusaku: (Sighs) You were right, neither of them are ready.


    Minako: I got the spheres, didn't I?!


    (He grabs the spheres from her hand and destroys them)


    Yusaku: Had they taken them, it wouldn't be the end of the world! We could always make more!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18063]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: You were reckless Minako, we told you to keep under your cloaking spel.. Yume, you'll resume training tomorrow and I'm ending your grounding. Minako. I'm ending your grounding as well, but you are still banned from using your energy until you are 15. Is that clear?


    Yume: Yeah, all clear.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18064]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    Minako: Whatever, I'm going home. (Storms off)


    Yusaku: I'm going to go disable the security and make sure everything is up and running, I'll see you both at home. (Walks off)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18065]Mar 22, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (Later)


    Yume: (throws rocks into the lake) *thought* I can;t believe she was so reckless, she could have gotten killed. Heck, I could have to. That settles it, I have to get serious with training. I have to be strong enough to protect the family, I have to.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18066]Mar 24, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,271

    (At school)


    Miharu: Well, you can't blame 'em for being angry.


    Minako: Whatever, I don't wanna talk about it anymore. (Walks off)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18067]Mar 24, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Yume: (walks into class) *thought* Maybe things can settle down now. I better tell Kaoru that I'm un-grounded later.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.