Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18088]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 31

Yusaku: (Sighs) It's complicated, Yume. We're just not getting along ever since that incident at the company.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

callie665573

[18089]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 30

Yume: Did Minako and I get hurt? No. You both said this morning that you were both over it, so was it a lie? Honestly Dad, you and Mom need to work this out before one of you do something stupid. (walks tot he door) I'm going to the lake, only peaceful place around here. I'll be back in an hour. (walks out) They're both crazy.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18090]Mar 31, 2013

Tamoya: (Looks at Miwako) Are you starting to regret marrying Yusaku?

Edited on 03/31/2013 1:32am

callie665573

[18091]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: I don;t know anymore. We've been arguing eversince he decided to involvethe girls. I know he's right about them needing experience, but...

Satomi: You were scared that they'd get hurt, jut like you did when you faced Yorito and weren't ready. (sighs) When you fought her, her mind spell messe dup your mind, and it'll always be messed up, so you'll always be like this. I can;t blame your for being worried either, I was worried about having Toshiko train Aisaka as a Galaxy Eternal Duelist. But it's the anger and stress talking Miwako, you don;t really regret this.

Miwako: How would you know? We used to hate each other, remember? Looks like we're on the verge of ti again...

Satomi: That's the stress talking. Neither of you will let the argument go. Look, go and get some sleep, okay? It'll clam you down, and i'll let you off work tomorrow to rest.

Miwako: Fine... Night. (goes to room)

Satomi: She hasn;t been like this in a long time. I'm worried about her, she's never been the same since she was the Eternal Duelist. I think she's going back to how she was then...

Edited on 03/31/2013 1:38am

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18092]Mar 31, 2013

Tamoya: Don't jump to conclusions, Satomi. Those two will work things out, they're not the type to do something stupid.

callie665573

[18093]Mar 31, 2013

Satomi: I trained them Tamoya, I know exactly how they are.

(The next day)

Kaoru: Your Mom didn;lt come home?

Yume: No, she and Dad are still mad. I've seen them argue a million times, but... This time is different Kaoru. I'm worried that..

Kaoru: Mom said that they used to argue all the time, I'm sure they'll get over it. They normally do, right?

Yume: Yeah... (thought) But they've never argued for this long either.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18094]Mar 31, 2013

(At the company)

Yusaku: (On the phone) There's nothing that needs to be said Kenta.

Kenta: Listen, if this continues then-

Yusaku: Then it's a possibility.

Kenta: You don't mean that!

Yusaku: I... I don't know. Listen I gotta go. (Hangs up the phone)

callie665573

[18095]Mar 31, 2013

Toshiko: Well? Is she any better?

Satomi: Well she's calmer, but she's still thinking that...

Toshiko: Not good, not good at all. I'll try and talk to her after work, bye Staomi. (hangs up) Let me guess, Yusaku isn;t doing any better?

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18096]Mar 31, 2013

Kenta: (Sighs) No, this is getting serious. Even he's considering it as well...

callie665573

[18097]Mar 31, 2013

Toshiko: I didn;t want it to come to this, but if none on us can convince them, there's only three people who can. (opens cell) Yume? It's Toshiko, can I talk to you and the twins? I'll be there after your done at school, bye. (hangs up)

(Meanwhile)

Yume: (shocked) N-no way. They're-

Toshiko: They're considering it. They're both incredibly stressed about the recent events.

Yume: All this because Dad wanted me and Minako involved? We didn;t get hurt, they-

Toshiko: They both have a hard time letting things go, and your Mom isn;t completly well mentally...

Yume: What?

Toshiko: She's going to kill me for telling you this, but you deserve to know. (tells them of Yorito) Because of what happened, Miwako hasn;t been in her right mind for years. She's over-protective because she fears that it'll happen to you three. Yusaku knows of her issues, but he also knew that you needed experience and he knew that you'd both be fine. But now it's gotten to the point where they can;t handle it, and that's why they're thinking of divorce.

Yume: No way... (clenches fists)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18098]Mar 31, 2013

Minako: I-I see... (thought) And this whole time... I thought that mom... I'm such an idiot!

Miharu: Come on, it's a bit too early to assume it's going to happen, right? I mean, this is the first time they've ever had such a big argument.

callie665573

[18099]Mar 31, 2013

Toshiko: I've known those two pretty much my whole lives, andbelieveme, they;d go through with it if they got angry enough. I can;t stop them, neither can anyone else, not even Satomi. But you three... You three mean more than anything to them. Your the only ones who can get them to see reaosn and stop them form doingsomethingthey'd regret. You need to talk to them, and fast.

Yume: (stands) We will.

(Meanwhile)

Miwako: (enters the house) We need to talk Yusaku. It's clear that we're both mad at each other, and that we're not getting ove ti anytime soon. I want an answer right now, do you regret marrying me?

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18100]Mar 31, 2013

Yusaku: (Sighs) To be honest, I don't regret it... I've never regretted it... but it's obvious this can't go on much longer.

callie665573

[18101]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: For once, I agree. (reaches into her jacket) If you want this, I have the papers here. (pulls out papers) I haven;t done anything yet, but if you-

Yume: (runs in) Don;t you dare do it!

Miwako: Yume? Minako? Miharu? Where were you?

Yume: Toshiko... She told useverything! (walks over) How can you both even consider this?! Everything ended fine, Minako and I are fine. There's no need to keep arguing.

Miwako: YOu don;t understand Yume.

Yume: What? That your scared that we'd end up like you did? Toshiko told us about Yorito, about how she messed up your head. You had every right to be worried, but you could have taken it better. (turns to Yusaku) And it;s true that we need experience, but ti was dangeorus. You should have considered what Mom was saying. Your both at fault, but I know that neither of you would want to hurt us. (looks at the ground) Well what do you think your doing now?

Miwako: Yume...

Yume: Please Mom, please Dad... Please don;t do it.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18102]Mar 31, 2013

Miharu: If you do this, you know what will happen.

Minako: Our lives and yours will change. Are you willing to just throw that away just over some argument?

Yusaku: (Stares at the papers) I know this isn't easy for you three, I can understand that, but this is a decision between your mother and me.

callie665573

[18103]Mar 31, 2013

Yume: Fine... COme on guys, lets go upstairs and let them talk.

Miwako: (watches the three go) I am killing Toshiko later. (sits) Look, I'm sorry I was over-protective and crazy, but you know what Yorito did to me. You know I can;t handle the thought ofanythinghappening to our kids. I promise I'll try better, but if you want this, then fine. It's your call Yusaku.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18104]Mar 31, 2013

Yusaku: *Stays silent for a brief moment* (Folds the papers and puts them in his pocket) I have to think about it. (Gets up and walks off)

callie665573

[18105]Mar 31, 2013

(Later)

Yume: Please, your can;t do this due to a fight.

Miwako: It's more than just a fight YUme, it's hard to ecplain.

Yume: So you and him are willing to get divorced and put the twins and me thorugh this because you can;r decide about our safety! Whatever, screw you! I;m staying with Aunt Satomi tonight, and the twins are coming with me. I'm not goign to let them deal with this. (walks off0

Miwako: (thought0 Way to go Miwako, some mother you are...

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18106]Mar 31, 2013

(One week later)

Yusaku: (Walks over to Miwako) I've thought about it for a while... it's obvious there's no guarantee that we won't stop arguing and it's clear that neither of us are happy with the way things have been going lately, especially these past couple of months. (Holds out the papers and pen) For this to happen, I need your signature.

callie665573

[18107]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: (thought0 Heh, I really hoped that he'd say no... (signs)

(Later0

Satomi: What? Are you... Miwako, you can't... (sighs) No, I understand. yes, I'll tell them. I'll see you tomorrow. (hangs up) Kids... I... I need tot ell you sometihng.

Yume: They did it, didn;t they? (Satomi looks down) No way... (eyes water) Why would they...?

Satomi: I'm so sorry. They've agreed to keep joint custody over you three, you'll be with Miwako one one week and Yusaku another and it'll keep flip-flopping. Untilt hey get this fully taken care of, you'll stay her efor a while.

Yume: Well thell them that I don;t want to be with either of them! All of this because of one d*** fight?! (clenches fists and runs outside)

Satomi: Yume... (sighs) I can;t blame her, not at all. (turns to the twins) Your mom will come to talk to you tomorrow, it's going to be okay, I promise.

Edited on 03/31/2013 3:17am