Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18108]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 31

Minako: Yeah, somehow I doubt that. Everything is messed up. (Walks off)

Miharu: I really thought it wouldn't have to come to this.

(Three weeks go by)

Lawyer: (Hands Miwako a few papers) These are the final batches of papers that need signing, after it, the process is finished. Yusaku wasn't at his apartment, but I left them at his door.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

callie665573

[18109]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 30

Miwako: I see. (opens pen, but hesitates) *thought* THose three wouldn;t even look at me when I talked to them, but... They'll hate me for this, but Yusaku clearly wants this... Forgive me. (signs and wipes tears) It's done.

(Meanwhile)

Yume: (sitting at the lake) I can;tbelievethey're doing this. All because of one little argument, they want to ruin they're lives and our lives... (blasts the water) Why would they ruin our family like this?!

Satomi: (watching form nearby) *thought* i hope your happy now little sister, you've really messed up this time.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18110]Mar 31, 2013

(Yusaku enters the apartment building)

Yusaku: (On the phone) Don't worry, I'll have the exports ready to hand out first thing tomorrow morning. If all goes well, you should be getting them b- (Notices papers taped to his door) I'll call you back. (Hangs up) I guess the final batches of paper are here... (He grabs them and enters his apartment) I guess I better sign them. (Grabs a pan and stares at the papers) After this... it's complete... Miwako and I will no longer be married... *he gets ready to sign but hesitates* Miwako... and I will no longer be married... *Remembers when she confessed to him at the lake, remember when they first kissed, remembers when they first went out on a date, remember when Yume was born, and remembers when the twins were born* (he drops the pen and wipes tears from his eyes)

callie665573

[18111]Mar 31, 2013

Satomi: It's not to late, you know? It's only official if he signs, so you have time to take it all back.

Miwako: The only way that'll happen is if he walks in here and says he's changed his mind. How are the kids?

Satomi: Better, but they're still angry at both of you. Miwako, do you really want this? I know you still love him, are you really willing to destroy your family over this?

Miwako: I don't... *remembers everything* I hate doing this, I ahte hurting them. But... But he wants this, and I only encouraged him by getting the dumb papers! But I'm over-protective and i'm not exactly mentally sane, we both know that. I guess he's just sick of dealing with it. (cries) I've destoyed our family! I... I...

Satomi: (wraps an arm around her) Don;t cry Miwako, it'll be okay. Everything will work out, I promise. Everything is going to be okay.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18112]Mar 31, 2013

*Later that night*

Kenta: (Walks into the bar and sees Yusaku sitting) I didn't expect you to be here. (He sits down next to him and notices the papers) The final batch have arrived, huh?

Yusaku: (Stays silent for a moment) Yeah...

Kenta: You know I don't support this idea, Yusaku... but I know it's what you want.

Yusaku: (Stays silent and stares at the papers) I can't do it...

Kenta: What?

Yusaku: Miwako and I were happy together, the kids were happy, everything was going fine for us. But my recklessness led to this, all because I wanted to prove a point, knowing fully well how Miwako would feel about it in the first place. I was so stupid... I held my anger out for Miwako for looking out for the kids and I just lost sight of what really mattered. I acted like it was all her fault when in reality it was mine to begin with and because of it I ruined the lives of our kids and our own. I'm angry at myself for even considering to divorce with Miwako... I hate myself.

Kenta: You know it's not too late to turn back, Yusaku. You have to tell her.

Yusaku: (Stares at the papers) You're right... (crumples the papers) I have to tell her. (Runs off)

Kenta: I gotta tell Toshiko. (Calls her)

*Meanwhile*

Yusaku: (Knocks on Miwako's door) Miwako, it's me! Are you there?! Open up!

callie665573

[18113]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: What does he want now? (gets up, wipes tears, and opens the door) Haven't you made me feel miserable enough Yusaku? What do you want now?

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18114]Mar 31, 2013

Yusaku: (Out of breath) I'm sorry! I'm sorry for being the worst husband any woman could ever ask for! This past month, all I ever did was make your life miserable! I never took any of your feelings into considerations and did whatever I wanted without talking to you first! I never should've put our girls in danger like that, and I knew how it would make you feel and even then I went through with it! I never took any responsibility and took all my frustrations out on you, when it was my selfishness that led to this entire argument in the first place! I'm sorry for making your life and the kids' lives difficult! The truth is I don't want this divorce, I love you Miwako! And if you can find it in your heart to give me a second chance, I promise I'll be a more responsible husband and father!

callie665573

[18115]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: (stares at him before turning away) I know I was at fault to, I knew the girls needed experience, i knew you wouldn;t let them get hurt. But you were still putting them in harms way when they weren;t ready, and I triedtellingyou this. Yeah, maybe I went over the top, but you still never listened to me! I was willing to drop it after all this, but you coudn;t so I couldn;t either! I know I shouldn;t have gotten those papers, but I rwally thought that you would decide not to do it. Heck was I wrong. You hurt me, and we both hurt our kids. (tears fall) I love you Yusaku, i always will. But after this... (turns to him) I don;t know what to do anymore.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18116]Mar 31, 2013

Yusaku: (Looks to the ground) I know... I know I messed up big time... and I know we've put our kids through hell... and if... if you don't want to be with me anymore... then it's fine... I can understand that.

callie665573

[18117]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: (wipes tears) I'm not deciding anything until I've talked to our kids, they deserve an apology before we do anything. Then we'll decide what to do.

(Later)

Satomi: They're in the living room, but they're not happy.

Miwako: Can;t blame them. (walks in)

Yume: What the H*** do you both want? To tell us that it's all final?

Miwako: Yume, Minako, Miharu... Listen, we know we've put you through a lot, and... and we're sorry.

Yume: Yeah, sorry won;t cut it. All of this over a dumb argument, you really think that you can destroy our family like this and expect forgiveness? Forget it!

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18118]Mar 31, 2013

Minako: You understood what would happen if you went through all this! You knew everything would change! You knew our lives would be different!

Miharu: There's no apology in the world that can take this back! There's nothing you can say that can fix this!

callie665573

[18119]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: Well... What if we told you if we're not going through with it?

Yume: You would haveput us through this for nothing then, but... I guess we'd forgive you then... Wait... Does that mean...

Miwako: We both realized that we were being dumb, and we won;t do ti again. I just called my lawyer and told him to cancel evetything,. Your right, we did [ut you through this for nothing, and we're truly sorry for it. But... But we're not getitng a divorce, we're not going to hurt you any further.

Yume: (lets out a breath) I guess you were both stressed... Yourcertainthat you won;t ever do this again?

Miwako: Promise.

Yume: Fine then... (runs over and hugs Miwako) I forgive you, just... just don;t ever do this again!

Miwako: We won;t, we'll never hurt you three like this again. We promise.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18120]Mar 31, 2013

Minako: This better not be a prank!

Miharu: Yeah, otherwise you'd have our hopes up for nothing!

(They both hug her)

*Meanwhile*

Yusaku: You're saying the T.L.O.D. may have access to our database?

Expert Analysis: Yes sir.

Yusaku: Delete it all.

Expert Analysis: But we'd be force to start from scratch!

Yusaku: That's a risk I'm willing to take. (Walks off)

callie665573

[18121]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: (calls Yusaku) Of course he;s working, I'll leave a voice mail. I talked tot he kids, and to my lawyer, The divorce is cancelled, so everything is good now. WHen you get this, get home because I'm bringing the kids back there. I;ll see you alter, bye. (hangs up) Maybe now things cna be normal again...

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18122]Mar 31, 2013

(Yusaku rushes home)

Miharu: Geez, you're late as usual.

Miharu: I guess somethings never change.

Yusaku: (He hugs them both) I got tied up in some complicated situations. Where's Yume?

Edited on 03/31/2013 4:06am

callie665573

[18123]Mar 31, 2013

Miwako: Her room. She claims that she forgave us, but she's been probably the most stressed out of the three. I think we better talk to her.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18124]Mar 31, 2013

Yusaku: I think I should to talk to her alone, besides... this whole thing started because of me. (Walks over to her door and knocks) Hey Yume, it's me... can I come in?

callie665573

[18125]Mar 31, 2013

Yume: (sighs and opens the door) What is it? Mom told me that you both cancelled the divorce, so I don;t need to hear it twice.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[18126]Apr 1, 2013

Yusaku: I know... I know these past few weeks haven't been easy for you. Having to deal with all that's happened while taking care of the twins... no one should have to go through something like that.

callie665573

[18127]Apr 1, 2013

Yume: Yeah? Well it did. I know that it was between you and mom, but you didn't even consider how the twins and I would take it. You were ruining our lives because of a small argument that could have been settled easily. Did you ever think of just sitting down with Mom and talking about it like adults? Did you ever consider that you were hurting your own kids with how you were being? Well, did you?