Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Protectors Vs Anarchists

  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18248]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Yume: Maybe she's telling the truth and is at her friend's. (thought) Though for some reason I doubt it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18249]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: Maybe... (sighs) She knows when to get home, if she doesn't show up by her curfew than I'll start making calls.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18250]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Minako: (Enters the basement below the school) What do you know... we do have a hidden basement. (Proceeds forward with caution, she slowly opens the door and finds a large generator) *thought* TLOD are going to come after this.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18251]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: (cell rings) Hello? Huh, a break-in in the school? (groans) Yeah, I'll go look.. Later. (hangs up) Yusaku, I have to go investigate a break-in sighting. I'l;l be back later! (leaves)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18252]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Minako: I guess I'll just have to destroy it. (Raises fist and focuses her duel energy) Just a little more...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18253]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: (enters the school) Okay, lets see here... (senses Minako) What? So that's why she came out here. (teleports and grabs Minako's hand, shorting out her energy) What do you think your doing young lady?!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18254]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Minako: (Gulps) M-mom... what a pleasant surprise. (Fake laughs)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18255]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: You broke into the school to low up a generator?! Do you know how dangerous that is? You could have blown the school and yourself up young lady! (pulls her upstairs) Your coming home, we'll discuss your poor lack of judgement there!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18256]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Minako: B-but I overheard two TLOD members talking about the generator located at the school, I think they might steal it!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18257]Apr 27, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: What?! You were spying on the TLOD as well?! (clenches fist) FIne, then I'll teleport you home and I'll come back to keep an eye out! (teleports home) Yusaku, your daughter just tried to blow up a generator and was spying of the TLOD. She's grounded for a week, make sure she stays in her room! (teleports)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18258]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Yusaku: (Sighs) Why can you never listen?


    Minako: But da-!


    Yusaku: Go to your room and stay there!


    Minako: (Sighs) Fine. (Walks off)


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18259]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: Hmm... (thought) Why would they want the school, generator? Or those metal orbs from the company? It makes no sense. What could they be planning to do?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18260]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    (Later that night)


    Yusaku: (Over the phone) Will you come home already? You've been gone for five hours, it's already passed midnight!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18261]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: Look,. I'm on duty for another hour, and if the threat is true then I just can't leave. Satomi is going to come and take over soon, just suck it up for one more hour, okay?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18262]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Yusaku: Fine, but that means you're the one that's going to have to talk to Minako about this, I'll see you at home. (Hangs up) *Sighs* Man, her job can drive me crazy at times.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18263]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    (An hour later)


    Miwako: (walks into Miwako's room) I thought the first time yousnoopedon the TLOD, I made it clear to both you and your sister how dangerous it was. Going out to try and fight a terrorist group when the smart thing to have done was tell the cops is one thing. But also lying to me about going to see your friend just to sneak out? Minako, that was incredibly reckless and immature. I don't let your sister or brother get away with doing this kind of thing. Your a smart girl, why didn;t you just tell me before? I'd have still been mad, but not even close to as how mad I am right now.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18264]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Minako: Because knowing you, you wouldn't have destroyed the generator! TLOD wants it for something, so it should be gotten rid of. Besides after I destroyed it, I was going to come right back!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18265]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: But were you thinking of the consequences? That generator, if blown up, could have blown up the entire school as well, and you would have ended up dead! What if the TLOD had shown up and you couldn;t have fended them off? You'd have been kidnapped or killed? And what if you were wrongabout the TLOD wanting it? The cops could have detected your energy traces, and you would have been in big trouble. Your not thinking Minako! Your a thirteen year old girl with no formal training in combat and apparently you lack better judgement! Your grounded for a week! No staying after school, no talking to friends, no nothing! It's time for you to grow up and learn to think better young lady! I am very disappointed in you! If this happens again, then we'll have to have a serious talk about letting you use your powers in the future! (leaves the room and slams the door)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hassan_Bajwa80

    Hassan_Bajwa80

    [18266]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 03/30/08
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 16,270

    Minako: (Smothers her face with the pillow) Agh! I hate this!


    (Meanwhile)


    Yusaku: Well, that went well. We're gonna have to have a talk with Yume about influencing her to this degree, those two are too much alike. (Starts running through company files through the laptop)

    Edited on 05/07/2013 12:45am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of callie665573

    callie665573

    [18267]May 7, 2013
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 16,788

    Miwako: At least Yume's mostly grown out of it, hijacking that military plane was the last crazy thing she's done in a while. (sighs)


    (The next day)


    Yume: (walking to school while on her cell) No way? She didn't... ugh, I can't beleive that Minako would try somethingthat dumb. Yeah... alright, I'll see if I can visit home during the weekend. Later mom. (hangs up) Minako, you idiot. (keeps walking)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.