Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

yugioh gx dreams

  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [1]Apr 25, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079

    last night i had two

    the first- i was going for a joyride in my parents new car which looked eerily similar to one of our old cars. i was going fast and doing donut's when all of the sudden  my tire went flat right near a parked  tow truck and the driver told me i was in trouble because he knew my neighbor and would tell my parents. as he was hooking up the car i realized he was professor viper and i began to run and then i saw my neighbor and he said he would get me home safe. viper followed me in the tow truck and then he went inside and so did my neighbor but he turned out to be axel brode. they were talking about a plan to take over america and they said if told anyone what i'd heard they'd burn my house down.

    the second- i was admitted to duel academy and became friends with chazz. i kept making jokes about chazz and he would yell at me and kept calling me the other jaden. chazz told me he needed help getting a job because his brothers were't giving him his fair share of the family riches so we went job hunting in his neighborhood and everyone turned us down and gave the jobs to blair. we finnally got a job from mindy parents as chaperons for her sister mandy and her dates. so we got to go to the movies and dinner or where every they went and got paid for being chaperons. after that chazz and me became great friends and began to devolp plans to defeat jaden. Chazz also helped me to get my first girlfriend my friend gloria!

    have you ever had a yugioh gx dream?

    Edited on 04/26/2007 11:00am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of minerva73

    minerva73

    [3]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 03/25/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 4,811
    coolchris44 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

    last night i had two

    the first- i was going for a joyride in my parents new car which looked eerily similar to one of our old cars. i was going fast and doing donut's when all of the sudden  my tire went flat right near a parked  tow truck and the driver told me i was in trouble because he knew my neighbor and would tell my parents. as he was hooking up the car i realized he was professor viper and i began to run and then i saw my neighbor and he said he would get me home safe. viper followed me in the tow truck and then he went inside and so did my neighbor but he turned out to be axel brode. they were talking about a plan to take over america and they said if told anyone what i'd heard they'd burn my house down.

    the second- i was admitted to duel academy and became friends with chazz. i kept making jokes about chazz and he would yell at me and kept calling me the other jaden. chazz told me he needed help getting a job because his brothers were't giving him his fair share of the family riches so we went job hunting in his neighborhood and everyone turned us down and gave the jobs to blair. we finnally got a job from mindy parents as chaperons for her sister mandy and her dates. so we got to go to the movies and dinner or where every they went and got paid for being chaperons. after that chazz and me became great friends and began to devolp plans to defeat jaden. Chazz also helped me to get my first girlfriend my friend gloria!

    have you ever had a yugioh gx dream?

    cool!

    Why did you quote yourself?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dmluciano

    Dmluciano

    [4]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 10/17/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,552
    I don't have yugioh dreams but those are cool!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [5]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    minerva73 wrote:
    Why did you quote yourself?

    Because this person is an idiot.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rocky157

    Rocky157

    [6]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,420
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    minerva73 wrote:
    Why did you quote yourself?

    Because this person is an idiot.
    lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tkow

    tkow

    [7]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/27/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 2,363
    minerva73 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

    last night i had two

    the first- i was going for a joyride in my parents new car which looked eerily similar to one of our old cars. i was going fast and doing donut's when all of the sudden  my tire went flat right near a parked  tow truck and the driver told me i was in trouble because he knew my neighbor and would tell my parents. as he was hooking up the car i realized he was professor viper and i began to run and then i saw my neighbor and he said he would get me home safe. viper followed me in the tow truck and then he went inside and so did my neighbor but he turned out to be axel brode. they were talking about a plan to take over america and they said if told anyone what i'd heard they'd burn my house down.

    the second- i was admitted to duel academy and became friends with chazz. i kept making jokes about chazz and he would yell at me and kept calling me the other jaden. chazz told me he needed help getting a job because his brothers were't giving him his fair share of the family riches so we went job hunting in his neighborhood and everyone turned us down and gave the jobs to blair. we finnally got a job from mindy parents as chaperons for her sister mandy and her dates. so we got to go to the movies and dinner or where every they went and got paid for being chaperons. after that chazz and me became great friends and began to devolp plans to defeat jaden. Chazz also helped me to get my first girlfriend my friend gloria!

    have you ever had a yugioh gx dream?

    cool!

    Why did you quote yourself?


    Even weirder, why did you say cool to your own post?
    Like gunner_yuna said, because you're an idiot, I guess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ObeliskBlue

    ObeliskBlue

    [8]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 14

    Let's see... There was the one that started off in an anime DVD store, but somehow I ended up at Duel Academy wearing the Obelisk Blue uniform. I walked past the Duel Alchemy classroom and Professor Banner was in a depression because nobody would help him redecorate the classroom. There was a barrier preventing anyone from entering though but Jaden, Syrus, and Chumley were all in the room saying they were too busy to help.

    I decided to walk along and I ended up at the Academy's swimming pool. There was a weird monster in there and it killed Miss Fontaine. XD

    Finally I walked through the halls and saw Dr. Crowler. Being in love with him, I of course wanted to talk to him, but he was too busy getting things ready for the new school year.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [9]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    ObeliskBlue wrote:

    Let's see... There was the one that started off in an anime DVD store, but somehow I ended up at Duel Academy wearing the Obelisk Blue uniform. I walked past the Duel Alchemy classroom and Professor Banner was in a depression because nobody would help him redecorate the classroom. There was a barrier preventing anyone from entering though but Jaden, Syrus, and Chumley were all in the room saying they were too busy to help.

    I decided to walk along and I ended up at the Academy's swimming pool. There was a weird monster in there and it killed Miss Fontaine. XD

    Finally I walked through the halls and saw Dr. Crowler. Being in love with him, I of course wanted to talk to him, but he was too busy getting things ready for the new school year.

    wierd but cool!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PirateBladerK

    PirateBladerK

    [10]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,393
    I don't really have dreams, but if I do, they're really weird. But thanks for sharing yours! They're interesting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [11]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    PirateBladerK wrote:
    I don't really have dreams, but if I do, they're really weird. But thanks for sharing yours! They're interesting.
    thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rocky157

    Rocky157

    [12]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,420
    ObeliskBlue wrote:

    Let's see... There was the one that started off in an anime DVD store, but somehow I ended up at Duel Academy wearing the Obelisk Blue uniform. I walked past the Duel Alchemy classroom and Professor Banner was in a depression because nobody would help him redecorate the classroom. There was a barrier preventing anyone from entering though but Jaden, Syrus, and Chumley were all in the room saying they were too busy to help.

    I decided to walk along and I ended up at the Academy's swimming pool. There was a weird monster in there and it killed Miss Fontaine. XD

    Finally I walked through the halls and saw Dr. Crowler. Being in love with him, I of course wanted to talk to him, but he was too busy getting things ready for the new school year.

    you are in love with a person the same gender as you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ObeliskBlue

    ObeliskBlue

    [13]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 14

    No, he's a man and I'm a woman. =P

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kingofduels13

    kingofduels13

    [14]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 03/29/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 532
    ObeliskBlue wrote:

    No, he's a man and I'm a woman. =P



    wait a minute im confused isnt crowler a the woman..
    O.o
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ObeliskBlue

    ObeliskBlue

    [15]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 14
    No, Dr. Crowler is a man.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kingofduels13

    kingofduels13

    [16]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 03/29/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 532
    O.o
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rocky157

    Rocky157

    [17]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,420
    ObeliskBlue wrote:

    No, he's a man and I'm a woman. =P

    exactly, crowlers a woman
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ObeliskBlue

    ObeliskBlue

    [18]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 14
    No, Dr. Crowler is a man. He has been referred to as him and he throughout the entire series as well as having said twice in the first season that he is a man.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolchris44

    coolchris44

    [19]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,079
    ObeliskBlue wrote:
    No, Dr. Crowler is a man. He has been referred to as him and he throughout the entire series as well as having said twice in the first season that he is a man.
    he is a man but a very girly one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ObeliskBlue

    ObeliskBlue

    [20]May 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 14
    Exactly! I do agree that Dr. Crowler is an effeminate man,  but there's nothing wrong with that. ^-^
    Edited on 05/07/2007 5:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.