Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

yugioh gx dreams

coolchris44

[41]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 22

I had one last night.

I was hanging out with some friends and we were watching fireworks.and then all of the sudden a dark hole appeared and a mystical space typhoon shot out of it and my friends and me ran away. they got inside but i got suckedinside the typhoon andknocked out for a short time and when i woke up the light of desrtuction was heckling me and then took control of Sartorius and challenged me to a duel and then I summoned Ruby carbuncle in defenseand he summoned Arcana force extra the light ruler and then equiped it with fairy meteor crush and horn of the unicorn and attack ruby and my life points hit zero and then the lighgt of desturction was about to posses me but i woke up.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thechazz44

[42]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    coolchris44 wrote:

I had one last night.

I was hanging out with some friends and we were watching fireworks.and then all of the sudden a dark hole appeared and a mystical space typhoon shot out of it and my friends and me ran away. they got inside but i got suckedinside the typhoon andknocked out for a short time and when i woke up the light of desrtuction was heckling me and then took control of Sartorius and challenged me to a duel and then I summoned Ruby carbuncle in defenseand he summoned Arcana force extra the light ruler and then equiped it with fairy meteor crush and horn of the unicorn and attack ruby and my life points hit zero and then the lighgt of desturction was about to posses me but i woke up.

odd

coolchris44

[43]Jul 16, 2007
    thechazz44 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

I had one last night.

odd
    i know

thechazz44

[44]Jul 16, 2007
    coolchris44 wrote:
    thechazz44 wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

I had one last night.

odd
    i know
    thank you captain obvious

selenaphoenix

[45]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 15

Possible Spoilers btw.

k...im kinda known for having weird dreams even though wen i explain them they make a little better sense, so that's why i never posted here. *whispers* it's really embarrassing. Some of them don't even make sense (well, they do make sense, they just...o nm. now im not making sense.)

anyway, in my dream was watching yugioh gx on televsion at my grandma's and my brother was watching it in the tv in the other room for some reason. Aster had this card that was basically just Yubel (she was purple. i know she already was purple, but the color or her this time is important.) so on with the story, these two terrorists wanted that card, so when Aster left in his car they followed him and shot his car down with a gun (4 some reason the car exploded and somehow Aster still survived). then, don't ask why, but the terrorists never searched him for the card. Next, Jaden and the gang (including me and my, somehow we got into the tv story) went to visit Aster in the hospital, but then the card fell and Aster's arm turned into Yubel's and he was possessed...just like Adrian and Marcel. So he got this urge to steal everyone's cards with the Yubel arm thing (like how it absorbed Exodia pieces) and he stole me and my bro's, and Alexis's (Syrus and Hassleberry were going to get food or the bathroom or something.) Jaden narrowly escaped, and most of us without cards got out of the room, ran into Hassleberry and Syrus, and told them to run. We got outside, and then Jaden's monster spirit Neos made tornado portal type thingies, and we escaped from them just as Aster was about to steal Jaden's cards.

Me and my bro were split up from everyone else, and we were walking down the street for the longest time when Aster came and stole a whole bunch of random people's cards. Then the police came and since Aster was gone by that point, they thought me and my bro were the thiefs instead of Aster. So we ran away and caught up with Jaden. We all talked for a while and eventually came to the conclusion that there was another good and light Yubel out there that was green (the opp. of purple. cool, huh?). If Jaden was able to get that card, maybe he could get the green arm and be a match for Aster. He gave us some new cards back at his dorm room, then I decided to leave to find the other Yubel card. My bro did, too, but we both got caught and put in separate jail cells.

At this point, I half-realized I was dreaming, but it was really scary. It's hard to explain so it's that terrifying, but know it was really scary in the dream. I started trying to wake up (not pinching myself just really wishing--who am i kidding, begging-- to wake up cuz i knew something was gonna happen. I wasn't with my brother it was just me, and then i heard slow footsteps and it was Aster! I seriously screamed and really wanted to wake up, but i couldn't. then he broke through the bars of the cell with the Yubel arm, and stole my cards again except this time it really hurt!

...Then i was back on earth and the sceen said "To be continued..." So we had to wait till tomorrow to watch the next episode and had to do our chores (at our grandma's house, nonetheless!!)

Then I woke up. It was really scary at the end, even if i didn't do it justice when i explained. And it was a very clear dream (although i did fix some of the confusing parts that had absolutely no logic to them.) Plus it ended in a cliffhanger, but at least not like ur gonna die and when the killing stroke comes you wake up. It was just the end of the episode. Unfortunately the next night i didn't dream abt the next episode. oh well.

Well, yep. That was my dream.

coolchris44

[46]Jul 16, 2007
    selenaphoenix wrote:

Possible Spoilers btw.

k...im kinda known for having weird dreams even though wen i explain them they make a little better sense, so that's why i never posted here. *whispers* it's really embarrassing. Some of them don't even make sense (well, they do make sense, they just...o nm. now im not making sense.)

anyway, in my dream was watching yugioh gx on televsion at my grandma's and my brother was watching it in the tv in the other room for some reason. Aster had this card that was basically just Yubel (she was purple. i know she already was purple, but the color or her this time is important.) so on with the story, these two terrorists wanted that card, so when Aster left in his car they followed him and shot his car down with a gun (4 some reason the car exploded and somehow Aster still survived). then, don't ask why, but the terrorists never searched him for the card. Next, Jaden and the gang (including me and my, somehow we got into the tv story) went to visit Aster in the hospital, but then the card fell and Aster's arm turned into Yubel's and he was possessed...just like Adrian and Marcel. So he got this urge to steal everyone's cards with the Yubel arm thing (like how it absorbed Exodia pieces) and he stole me and my bro's, and Alexis's (Syrus and Hassleberry were going to get food or the bathroom or something.) Jaden narrowly escaped, and most of us without cards got out of the room, ran into Hassleberry and Syrus, and told them to run. We got outside, and then Jaden's monster spirit Neos made tornado portal type thingies, and we escaped from them just as Aster was about to steal Jaden's cards.

Me and my bro were split up from everyone else, and we were walking down the street for the longest time when Aster came and stole a whole bunch of random people's cards. Then the police came and since Aster was gone by that point, they thought me and my bro were the thiefs instead of Aster. So we ran away and caught up with Jaden. We all talked for a while and eventually came to the conclusion that there was another good and light Yubel out there that was green (the opp. of purple. cool, huh?). If Jaden was able to get that card, maybe he could get the green arm and be a match for Aster. He gave us some new cards back at his dorm room, then I decided to leave to find the other Yubel card. My bro did, too, but we both got caught and put in separate jail cells.

At this point, I half-realized I was dreaming, but it was really scary. It's hard to explain so it's that terrifying, but know it was really scary in the dream. I started trying to wake up (not pinching myself just really wishing--who am i kidding, begging-- to wake up cuz i knew something was gonna happen. I wasn't with my brother it was just me, and then i heard slow footsteps and it was Aster! I seriously screamed and really wanted to wake up, but i couldn't. then he broke through the bars of the cell with the Yubel arm, and stole my cards again except this time it really hurt!

...Then i was back on earth and the sceen said "To be continued..." So we had to wait till tomorrow to watch the next episode and had to do our chores (at our grandma's house, nonetheless!!)

Then I woke up. It was really scary at the end, even if i didn't do it justice when i explained. And it was a very clear dream (although i did fix some of the confusing parts that had absolutely no logic to them.) Plus it ended in a cliffhanger, but at least not like ur gonna die and when the killing stroke comes you wake up. It was just the end of the episode. Unfortunately the next night i didn't dream abt the next episode. oh well.

cool

coolchris44

[47]Jul 23, 2007

a new ione i had the other night

i was dating mindy since her and syrus broke up bt my main job was to get sy jealous so he go back with her. mindy and me went everywhere together including the movies and the beach where she taught me to surf and i couldn't take my eyes off her because she was so hot in her bikini...meanwhile syrus was double dating jasmine along with zane to make mindy jealous.. i also helped mindy build a better deck and taught her new durling straytegies as well as the heart of the cards.. she and i stayed together for a while but eventually i let her and sy get back together...she then helped me to gain confidence to ask my friend gloria for a date.. also somehow tryanno bought alice back to life and begsn dating again. i alos told her she was the 2nd hotestt girl at duel academy but she said she was the third hottest girl after alexis and blair..so i tlod her i felt that blair was hot but she is hotter.

Edited on 08/08/2007 6:19am
    Edited 2 total times.

RyogaHabiki

[48]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 8

Well...
    Ok. I'll tell you about one of my GX Dreams.

First I was sitting at home, going through my decks, and getting Procter Decks ready.
    The next thing I knew, Kabai knocked on my door. He had come by to personally invite me to join the school.
    I brewed some Jasmine Tea and we sat down in my front room. Ironically enough Yugioh was on TV...
    After talking it over, he gave me a check that would take care of my credit card debt, and still have some left over so I would not have to work again for a few years. At that point, I grabed my cards, an overnight bag, and drove with him to the airport.
    We arrived, and I had to go through the entrance exams. I aced the written and practical tests with ease.
    I got my Blue Uniform and walked around the campus.
    Jun then dueled me, and lost.
    Auska and I dueled. Afterwards we starting dating. Judai and Jun went insane.
    Then the Chancellor called us in to talk about the cards buired beneath them.
    I opened up my lucky duel box, pulled out my copy of Exodia, the God Cards, and of course, the Demons. I showed all 3 to them, and said "What? You really think these 3 cards are that powerful?"

I then woke up, someone honked their horn. I looked around my rig, and went back to bed...

coolchris44

[49]Jul 24, 2007

i had another last night..

blair had cosmo and wanda as fairy god parents and wished herself to be 17 instead of 11 so she met up with Jaden,Marcell,and me and told us she used an aging potion to gain six years..so we all began to argue over who would date her.. she decide to date all three of us untill she could decide who was best.. we then went out to the movies and then went surfing where we ran into yubel who tryed to take control of jaden but i saved him using dark magician girl who had become my duel spirit so yubel ran off and said she's be back and we'd be doomed.. Balir then recdieved the special fairy muffin and was granted one rule free wish which she used to allow the fairies to be able to grant all four of our wishes. Yubel returned and challenged the four of us to a duel and said ho ever lost would become her servant so i summon y dragon head, jaden summoned sparkman , didn't summon anythhing since he had four exioda pieces in his hand..balir summoned queen's knight which allowed her to summon king's knight and jacks knight.. yubl summoned mstiic tomato and set a card facedown.. I attacked the mystic tomato and it was destroyed..jaden then summoned bursinatrix and attacked yubel directly. marcell then played black luster ritual and offer his exioda pieces to summon balack luster soldier and equip it with axe of despair and attack yubel but she activated magicial cylinder and marcell's points hit zero and yubel possed him and left with him.,.jaden, blair and me wondered why she left without truly finishing the duel. we then wished for marcell frre but cosamo and wanda told us that magic doesn't work on yubel.

selenaphoenix

[50]Jul 24, 2007
    coolchris44 wrote:
    selenaphoenix wrote:

Possible Spoilers btw.

cool
    thx urs are cool too

coolchris44

[51]Jul 24, 2007
    selenaphoenix wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:
    selenaphoenix wrote:

Possible Spoilers btw.

cool
    thx urs are cool too
    thanx!

thechazz44

[52]Jul 31, 2007
    RyogaHabiki wrote:

Well...
    Ok. I'll tell you about one of my GX Dreams.

First I was sitting at home, going through my decks, and getting Procter Decks ready.
    The next thing I knew, Kabai knocked on my door. He had come by to personally invite me to join the school.
    I brewed some Jasmine Tea and we sat down in my front room. Ironically enough Yugioh was on TV...
    After talking it over, he gave me a check that would take care of my credit card debt, and still have some left over so I would not have to work again for a few years. At that point, I grabed my cards, an overnight bag, and drove with him to the airport.
    We arrived, and I had to go through the entrance exams. I aced the written and practical tests with ease.
    I got my Blue Uniform and walked around the campus.
    Jun then dueled me, and lost.
    Auska and I dueled. Afterwards we starting dating. Judai and Jun went insane.
    Then the Chancellor called us in to talk about the cards buired beneath them.
    I opened up my lucky duel box, pulled out my copy of Exodia, the God Cards, and of course, the Demons. I showed all 3 to them, and said "What? You really think these 3 cards are that powerful?"

I then woke up, someone honked their horn. I looked around my rig, and went back to bed...

cool

TV-kid

[53]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 13
    coolchris44 wrote:

i remember another one.

Somehow BLair and Jaden were able to come to our world and i became friends with them and Balir asks me to become her duel tutor so i agree so she began to spend time with me and I helped her become a better duelist but any time any of my friends especally Nick would see me with her they would annoy me by saying she was my girlfriend and would keep telling them i was her mentor but hey kept saying yeah right.  so then shortly after that i became a professor at Duel Academy and also would mentor any duelist that needed my help.

wait a second your name is chris your friend is nick i know to people who have those names at my shool does nick where glasses and is your last name mcColagan aand is nicks last name rabey

selenaphoenix

[54]Jul 31, 2007
    i had a dream that Edo slept w/ Asuka. ugh. (not that i was there, i just heard abt it) and Ryo almost smashed his little brother with an AAT that he was teaching Asuka how to drive (on purpose). That was when Asuka ditched Edo for Ryo, and Edo went into a depression. =D i woke up b4 i could take advantage of that and start dating him. Darnit!

coolchris44

[55]Jul 31, 2007
    TV-kid wrote:
    coolchris44 wrote:

i remember another one.

Somehow BLair and Jaden were able to come to our world and i became friends with them and Balir asks me to become her duel tutor so i agree so she began to spend time with me and I helped her become a better duelist but any time any of my friends especally Nick would see me with her they would annoy me by saying she was my girlfriend and would keep telling them i was her mentor but hey kept saying yeah right.  so then shortly after that i became a professor at Duel Academy and also would mentor any duelist that needed my help.

wait a second your name is chris your friend is nick i know to people who have those names at my shool does nick where glasses and is your last name mcColagan aand is nicks last name rabey
    nope..

coolchris44

[56]Aug 1, 2007
    selenaphoenix wrote:
    i had a dream that Edo slept w/ Asuka. ugh. (not that i was there, i just heard abt it) and Ryo almost smashed his little brother with an AAT that he was teaching Asuka how to drive (on purpose). That was when Asuka ditched Edo for Ryo, and Edo went into a depression. =D i woke up b4 i could take advantage of that and start dating him. Darnit!
    cool dream.

Dmluciano

[57]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    I had a dream where Yami D went to duel acadamy mind crushed everybody there and left. Short but awsome.

RyogaHabiki

[58]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    Dmluciano wrote:
    I had a dream where Yami D went to duel acadamy mind crushed everybody there and left. Short but awsome.
    I had the same dream, only Yami D summoned the God Cards and destroyed most of the world...

Dmluciano

[59]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    Ah you know him so well. You know he keeps talking about making more people join the darkside

coolchris44

[60]Aug 2, 2007
    Dmluciano wrote:
    Ah you know him so well. You know he keeps talking about making more people join the darkside
    soon jaden will defeat him and he will no longer be evil.