Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

yugioh gx dreams

mrpuff47

[101]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 5
    i had one where everyone was glad that all the zombie students where back to normal. esapecaily me since my friends jamie and gloria were returned to normal. my friend jamie's sister kelly came to visit and we taught her how to duel. they became a little to flirty with me so decided to hide for a little while. later that night kelly won a duel versus syrus alsojamie and me won a double duel against tryanno and atticus.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GolenBlue

[102]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 15
    I had a dream few days ago, that I was on Janime. xD xD xD And the words are like "ghdghhfmnre47592jgihuw356b bahutnks hgg"

mrpuff47

[103]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 5

i had one where naruto came to duel academy and became friends with jaden and me. naruto challenged jaden to a duel and started by summoning armored samurai ben kai and set a card facedownjaden summoned avian and attack ben kai but his attack was thwarted by shadow spell. naruto then summon a monster kalled naruto the ninja'sclone and then attack avian so jaden lost 1200 life points and then ben kai for500.jaden then set a monster in defense and ended his turn. naruto then summone strike ninja nd then played polymerization to fuse his monsters to create the ultimate ninja with 3500. and then palyed stop defense revealing bubbleman and attacked it dealing jaden 2700 so jaden lost and chaz laughed but later started crying when naruto karte chopped his life points down to zero in one turn since chazz was able to summon xyz on the first turn using frontline base. so naruto used snatch steal on it and then summoned naruto the ninja's clone and attacked chazz directly.

coolchris44

[104]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 22
    GolenBlue wrote:
    I had a dream few days ago, that I was on Janime. xD xD xD And the words are like "ghdghhfmnre47592jgihuw356b bahutnks hgg"
    huh?

thechazz44

[105]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    coolchris44 wrote:
    GolenBlue wrote:
    huh?
    what the?

kjh1000

[106]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 13

i had a dreamthat chazz went on the internet and typed in his name in images and saw yaoi with him in it.Then he

came to my house and murder me!!!

thechazz44

[107]Nov 28, 2007
    kjh1000 wrote:

i had a dreamthat chazz went on the internet and typed in his name in images and saw yaoi with him in it.Then he

came to my house and murder me!!!

OH DEAR!

The_Volcano

[108]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    i know of a dream i would love to have involving blair, alexis and jasmin.......

coolchris44

[109]Nov 30, 2007

i had another one last night.. i was visiting jaden and blair at jaden's house along with marcell and his girlfriend julie. my friend gloria came with me too as well as syrus. balir kept crying because she thought she was a bad duelist but jaden told her she was a good duelist. syrus said he could beat her easily so chalenged him to a duel first she said it would be a strip duel but syrus refused so they each decided to put their rarest card on the line instead. so she started by summoning mystic egg so syrus summoned gyroid and attacked it so the little dragon appeared and blair then played mystic revoulution on it and special summon mystic dragon and then played lightning vortex by discarding maiden in love she then attacked syrus for 3600. syrus then set a monster in defense. Blair then activated premature burial on maiden in love and had her dragon attack the facedown so it was destroyed. shen then attacked with maiden to win. syrus was so embarassed. i then challenged her to a duel. so on the first turn i summoned saphire pegasus and then set coblat eagle in the spell zone because of pegasus's effect. blair then summoned maiden in love and palyed card destruction. so the otwer five crystal beast were i my hand so 4 went to the spell zone and one to the graveyard. so sge ended by seting a facedown. i then summoned rainbow dragon and call out an attack on maiden in love so she activated magic cylinder so she instantly won. both jaden and siad she was a great duelist so she gave us each a kiss. then both gloria and her began flirting with me. after that the best news of the night arrived when marcel said he and julie were getting married. syrus ran home because he was embarassed because of his defeat.

thechazz44

[110]Nov 30, 2007
    coolchris44 wrote:

i had another one last night.. i was visiting jaden and blair at jaden's house along with marcell and his girlfriend julie. my friend gloria came with me too as well as syrus. balir kept crying because she thought she was a bad duelist but jaden told her she was a good duelist. syrus said he could beat her easily so chalenged him to a duel first she said it would be a strip duel but syrus refused so they each decided to put their rarest card on the line instead. so she started by summoning mystic egg so syrus summoned gyroid and attacked it so the little dragon appeared and blair then played mystic revoulution on it and special summon mystic dragon and then played lightning vortex by discarding maiden in love she then attacked syrus for 3600. syrus then set a monster in defense. Blair then activated premature burial on maiden in love and had her dragon attack the facedown so it was destroyed. shen then attacked with maiden to win. syrus was so embarassed. i then challenged her to a duel. so on the first turn i summoned saphire pegasus and then set coblat eagle in the spell zone because of pegasus's effect. blair then summoned maiden in love and palyed card destruction. so the otwer five crystal beast were i my hand so 4 went to the spell zone and one to the graveyard. so sge ended by seting a facedown. i then summoned rainbow dragon and call out an attack on maiden in love so she activated magic cylinder so she instantly won. both jaden and siad she was a great duelist so she gave us each a kiss. then both gloria and her began flirting with me. after that the best news of the night arrived when marcel said he and julie were getting married. syrus ran home because he was embarassed because of his defeat.

watch out for yubel!

thechazz44

[111]Dec 4, 2007
    i had one last night were jadn blair and me where hiding marcell from the police since he killed crowler. the police found him and he had to go court even though he said he killed crowler in self defense. i was there so he told me i he'd call me as a witness. so at the trial i told them that marcell so shot crowler because he was trying to kill boneapart (who is marcell's dad). so blair and jaden also testifyed that too. so the judge agreed it was self defense so marcell went free. chazz was now a police oficer and arreated jaden for kiling viper since it was yubel that killed him but yubel belonged to jaden and he arrested blair for some stupid reason i can't remember.

coolchris44

[112]Dec 5, 2007
    i had one where jaden admitted to blair and mehe used to have a crush on rebecca hawkins after he met at duel monsters tournament that jaden's dad took him to. blair told jaden the rebecca's mom and her mom where cousins so that she was somewhat related to rebecca. so blair was able to bget jaden to meet rebecca again and he was happy and they dueled and it endend in stalemate. we were all happy ot get to spend time with rebecca and yugi and their son atem.

GolenBlue

[113]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 15
    -_- You guys are idiots. Lol! Jk. I was trying to say that I was on a YGO site called "Janime" and the words on that site is all gibberish.

coolchris44

[114]Dec 18, 2007
    i had another one where jaden and mehad to duel lunalovegood and hermonie granger in a tournament and we were happy to face then since we taught them how to duel and had promised them a duel. they both used hogwarts themed decks. meanwhile alexis and blair were dueling against chazz and his brother slade.

elementalbeast

[115]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 1
    I dreamt that I was Jaden in duel academy and we had came back from the other dimension the first time and Jesse was controlled by Yubel from the darkness and Jesse communicate with me through our heart to save him from the darkness and he was smiling and his crystal beast was with him

Come-Whatever

[116]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 2

Cool, everyone has GX dreams! So, now I'll bore you to death with mine! Well, the ones I can remember the best (I have GX dreams every night, seriously...yeah, I watch waaay too much tv. And I always watch that clip with Jaden and Jesse shaking hands and Viper congradulating them before I go to bed...it's recorded)

Dream One. I had it two nights ago. Chazz was sick in hospital and Syrus was his nurse. Jesse came in and asked Syrus for some sugar or something like that and then they made out (I think this comes from watching 'Scrubs' the day before) . Then Aster arrived with a present for Chazz and he climbed on top of him (Me:Yay!) and...and...it switched to me talking to my friends in Home Ec class! >.< Buuut, I WAS saying something about Aster taking Chazz's 'flower'. WTF? (I know what it means, I just can't believe I'd use such moronic language) Yes, I am a major yaoi fangirl.

Dream Two. SPOILER! Gecko and I were dueling, if I won Aster would come back to life but if I lost he would send me to the Shadow Realm. He played a cloud monster of some sort and I commented on it looking like cotten candy but then totally freaked out when I saw it had 4400 ATK points. Then he played Rhyhorn in ATK mode with 1100 ATK points which was TOTALLY UNFAIR and against the rules, i.e: playing two monsters in 1 turn but hey, I guess since it's a dream and all... Then he attacked me and I lost and got sent to the Shadow Realm. Then I woke up. 0.0 Is our world the Shadow Realm?

Dream Three. Me and my old friends from Primary (oddly enough) were dueling against the GX cha's (mainly Aster, Jesse and Jaden). I dueled Aster and lost. It was increadible (sp?). I LOVE YOU ASTER!

Dream Four. My best friend (and my only other female friend that likes GX) and I were visiting an ice-cream parlour in town and ASTER, CHAZZ AND ALEXIS worked there! We all had ice-cream together and Aster kissed me(!) but only on the forehead, relax fangirls. Also, Chazz and Alexis were dating. Buut then the man in charge of the parlour said the GX cha's had to go back to work so my friend and I had to leave