Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yugioh gx rpg!

ton_of_love

[121]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 9

Jensi: rrrrrr *goes back to norml qucikly* oh im ok hehehe! (thought) man that guy is slick

*jensi just realizing he doesnt have a partner* Jensi: ....wait sakura and kiyo....luna and yuji....AAAA I DONT HAVE A TEAM MATE! *arms waveing up and down franticly*

Roc: well why dont you team up with me?

Jensi: r-really?

Roc: why yes i dont have a partner yet either so what do you say *putting his out out in front of him to shake*

*jensi looks down at his hand then back up at roc* jensi: aw sure what the heck *goes to shake his hand but roc pulls it away quick*

Roc: but only under one condition! you have to duel me first!

Jensi: WHAT! me duel a elite like you!

Roc: why is it will be a excusite duel and ill tell you what...i wont even attack you.

Jensi: well......i guess you got a duel

Roc: luna,yuji,sakura i would be honored if you would be so kindly to be our audiance.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

callie665573

[122]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 30
    Sakura: I guess we'll have to accept that honor Mr. Ishida. And don't worry Jensi, dosn't matter if you win or lose just remember to do your best and have fun with it.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[123]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 17
    (Somewhere else,Kiyo is dueling.He has 2000 and is opponent has 500)

Kiyo:Now,attack directly Cyber Dinosaur!

Blue:Trap card open!Magical cylinder.

(when Kiyos LP hits 0 his opponent walks over to him)

Blue:thats a pretty good card you got there that Cyber Dinosaur.would you mind if I take it?

Kiyo(holding it tight):Kinda!

Blue:that makes it more fun!

(he rips the card out of his hand)

Kiyo:Give it back!

Blue:Make Me!

(Kiyo runs and jumps at the blue wih a closed fist.Then the blue quickly upper cuts him,then punches him in the face,and stomps on him knocking him out.)

Blue:this is my card now.Its rare but I don't need it.Maybe Yuji would want it.

(the blue goes to Yuji's dorm and starts knocking on it)

Blue:Hey Yuji its me Kentu open the door.

syrusfan

[124]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 38

Luna: We'd love to be an audience.

The door is knocked.

Yuji: Hold on.

He answers.

Yuji: Oh hi Kentu. What is it?

Luna: Yuji's a veyr good duelist. All the other Blues sort of look up to him.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[125]Jun 30, 2009
    Kentu:Whell I dueled this Ra yellow kid and when I won he "gave"me the card he had on the field.It's Cyber Dinosaur.I wanted to know if you wanted it.

(he holds the card out to Yuji)

callie665573

[126]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura: Hey, that's Kiyo's card! And I know he'd never give it up unless forced to and even hen he'd try to get it back. (punches Kenyu in the face and sends knee into his back and holds him down while twisting his arm) Tell me how you got Kiyo's card! And don't say he gav it because I know he didn't.
    Edited on 06/30/2009 6:50pm

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[127]Jun 30, 2009
    Kentu:Somebody get this Slifer Trash twit off of me!(He uses his other hand to back hand her in the face so he could try to get her off of him)I don't have to tell you anything you can't force me!

callie665573

[128]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura: Oh can I *twista arm int place it should't be) want to tell me now because I can make this MUCH worst!

ton_of_love

[129]Jun 30, 2009

*out in the woods behind the male blue dorm*

Roc&Jensi: Duel!

Roc: ill go first. i draw. hmmmm i put a monster facedown in def and set 2 facedowns and ill end my turn.

Jensi: ok my turn i draw! hmmmm i summon alien telepath [1600atk/1000def] attack his facedown monster! *rocs monster flips over its Stone Statue of the Aztecs* *fire blazes all over statue then fires back and jensi* AAAAAAAA!!! what was that [3200lp] hey wait how did i lose 800 life points my aliens attack is 1600 and your monsters def is 2000?

Roc: ah thats my stone statues effect when its attacked the damge is doubled if the attk is lower then its def.

Jensi: What! what ever no damage.....well ok some damage but im not done yet then i activate "A" cell breeding machine and then "A" cell incubater.

Roc: so this is the alein series ive never dueled agianst them befor but ive always wanted to i draw. hmmmm i offer my Stone statue of the aztec to summon Hieracosphinx in atk mode [2400atk/1200def] now attack hieracosphinx if you will. *slashs alien telepath in half*

Jensi: AAAA! [2000Lp]

Roc: ok maybe i fibbed about not attacking but i never get to use hieracosphinx that offeten i only have one of them. now i activate a spell The Shallow Grave now we can both revive one monster in facedown deffecn position. and ill turn it over to you

Jensi: i draw! first i flip over my alien telepath you let me revive and now "A" cell breeding device activates and now i place a "A" counter on ur sphinx and now ill activate my aliens effect by removeing one "A" counter on one of your monsters i can destroy a spell or trap card! *alien telepath destroys rocs facedown destruction punch* and now "A" cell incubater activates when a "A" counter is removed i can add one "A" counter to it. and now i offer alien telepath to summon alien mother! [2300atk/1500def] attack his face down statue *alien mother goes and attacks the facedown statue then hieracosphinx jumps in the way and destroys alien mother*

Roc: i think you dont know the effect of my sphinx you cant attack my facedown monsters when its face up on the field.

Jensi: i should have known *slaps his face* [1900] i guess i end my turn.

Roc: ok then i draw. hmmm well even though im known as the solid stone duelist who doesnt like to attack i guess i dont have a choice at this time. i offer my hieracosphinx to summon i most powerfull monster. *a dust vortex opens behinde roc and a gigantic figure rises up behinde him*

Jensi: WHAT WHAT WHAT IS THAT THING!!!!

*with shade over him smileingwith his eyes half open* Roc: this is Exxod, Master of The Guard [0000atk/4000def] in attack mode.

Jensi: wait why would you put him in attack?

Roc: because of my spell card *his facedown card lifts up* shield and sword it switchs the attack and def of all monsters on the feild which now gives me Exxod 4000atk [4000atk/0000def] now attack stone hammer. *Exxod lifts his fist and slams it on jensi*

Jensi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! [0000Lp] *falls on his back*

Roc: i belive i win *walks up to jensi and helps him up*

syrusfan

[130]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 38

Luna: You stole it!?

Yuji: Kentu..I can't accept it. A stolen card may be powerful..but if the heart inside that card does not accept you, it isnt yours and will never be yours. A card means a lot to a duelist: a deck is a duelists soul, and to lose that deck, means to lose your life as a duelist. Please Kentu, give it back.

Meawnhile

Spirit: Very well, who shall be the first of us to duel?

Fire: I will!

Water [a young adult female] : Absolutely not. You had your chance.

Fire: But!

Earth [muscular man] : you've done enough. Someone else should show our true power.

Steel [young adult male] : Then allow me. I'll show them my true power.

Darkness [male] : Then go forth Steel.

Steel vanishes.

ton_of_love

[131]Jun 30, 2009
    ok my duel happend before kentu stole the card

callie665573

[132]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura: Nice job Jensi, you did your best at least. And I see wy your an elite Mr. Ishida, your a really good duelist.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[133]Jun 30, 2009
    Kentu:Fine.I dueled him,and he lost.So I took the card because he wouldn't give it to me so then he came after me for the card and I knocked him out.He's laying knocked out with a bloody nose and it looked like a broken hand by the cliff.

(later with Kiyo,hes in the infermery waking up)

Kiyu:uh what happened?why am I here,why does my nose hurt,and why does my hand feel like it was crushed ten times.?

Nurse:Whell your nose will hurt but its not major.we did an x ray and your hand seems broken.and youre because another student found you knocked out.

callie665573

[134]Jun 30, 2009

(With a final death glare, Sakura took the card and went to the infermery)

Sakra: Excuse me nurse, was a Ra student brought here named Kiyo, an Obelisk stole his card and I managed to get it bak so I anted to give it back to him.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[135]Jun 30, 2009
    Nurse:Yes.Hes in that room over there(pointing to a door behind her)

ton_of_love

[136]Jun 30, 2009

*meanwhile over at the girls dorm*

Yachiru: AAAAAAAA!!!! i cant decide what to wear for my date with my jensi-kun!

Rosa: yachiru i dont think jensi-sama will care what you wear just as long as you show up *sitting on yachirus bed*

Yachiru: I KNOW BUT I JUST WANNA LOOK EXTRA SPECIAL FOR MY DARLING DARLING JENSI-KUN!!!

Rosa: but what if he doesnt feel the same way about you yachiru?

Yachiru: what how can he not look at me im adorable *strikeing a cute pose*

Rosa: well i suppose he could feel the same way....depending on how many death hugs you give him...

Yachiru: Oh shut-it rosa your just jeluos i got a date with a super cutey!

Rosa: how can i be jelouse of you your just to bubbly *saying it with a smirk*

Yachiru: Hmp!

callie665573

[137]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura: Tnhank you (goes inside room) Hey Kiyo, I heard what happend and I got you a little present (holds out Cyber Dinosaur) I found the guy and twisted is arm until he handed it over.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[138]Jun 30, 2009
    Kiyo:Thanks Sakura.My hands broken so I have to stay overnight but then I'm out.Um,Sakura tomorrow night remind me to say something to you,ok?

callie665573

[139]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura: Hmm? Um...okay.. (thought) Great now I'm curious! But I guess I have to wait until tommorrow, man!

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[140]Jun 30, 2009
    Kiyo:don't worry it's not anything bad. (thought):It might even be pretty good for both us.