Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yugioh gx rpg!

ton_of_love

[141]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 9

Jensi: why do you still want me as a partner roc? *while jensi and roc walk down the blue dorm hallways*

Roc: its probably because of the main ability of the alien monsters you dont know about or to be more percise the ability you dont focus on.

Jensi: really whats that?

Roc: well jut from one duel with you i can tell you concentrate on your "A" counters but not your aliens true abilitys.

Jensi: but when i use "A" counters i can control other monsters whats so bad about that?

Roc: but what you dont see is what you dont know if you look closer at your alien monsters a little better you can see that not only can they control monsters but yet they can decrease attack and def by a great number.

jensi: really?

Roc: yes they can but untill the tag duel i would like to train you as my pupal and i can help you master your attack and control!

Jensi: ok ill do it!!!

*later when jensi is back at the red dorm*

Jensi: hmmm look closer roc said? ..*realizing alien grey is nowhere in sight* hey wait where is he? *walks outside see's alien grey back standing on the cliff agian* what is it grey? *alien grey keeps pointing out at the ocean*

*looks up out at the ocean* jensi: wait whats that? *runs and gets his telecope to see a ship is comeing* huh a ship, but why is that important? *alien grey is shakeing in fear* whats the matter buddy! *flies back into his card* what was that about?

Yachiru: UUUUUUUWHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! OH JENSI-KUN!!!!!

*hesatant to turn around* jensi: oh plz dont tell me thats who i think it is! *turns around slowly to see yachiru standing there dressed up a bit*

*jensi cant belive his eyes* Jensi: Y-y-y-Yachiru! y-you look amaZIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

*being crushed* yachiru: OH THANK-YOU JENSI-KUN!!!......so where do you wanna go first!

Jensi: uhhhhh....i-i-idk how about your favorite spot on the island perhaps

*eyes lighting up with glee* Yachiru: OH THATS A GREAT IDEA!!! *qucikly takes off from the red dorm dragging jensi by his shirt collar*

*at the lake* Yachiru: well here it is my favorite spot on the entire island the lake *quickly takes off her shoes and puts her feet in the water*

Yachiru: aaaaaaaa this always feels nice! come join me jensi-kun *patting on the ground next to her*

Jensi: well i guess i dont have a choice in the matter *takes off his shoes and puts his feet in the water* so ummm yachiru can i ask you something?

Yachiru: sure go ahead ask me what ever you want! *huging his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder*

Jensi: .....what happend in the duel between you and your ex? *yachiru's eyes grow huge in shock*

*quickly sitting back up* Yachiru: w-w-who told you!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ton_of_love

[142]Jun 30, 2009

this whole jensi yachiru date took place at night btw

*before jensi could explain himself a portal opened up on the lake*

Steel: So this is duel acadmey? i wonder where that spirit is now? *see's jensi and yachiru* you two! com here!

Jensi: Yachiru run!

Yachiru: but!

*grabs yachiru by the arm* Jensi: just run! *yachiru and jensi run to find yuji*

Yachiru: w-w-who was that!?

Jensi: no time to explain just keep running!

*they run intill they get ot the blue dorm* Jensi: hopefully someone will see us.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[143]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 17
    Kiyo:Hey Sakura could you bring Yuji and Luna here?Ive wanted to meet them ever since you told me about them.

callie665573

[144]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 30

Sakura: Sure, no prob, be back soon.

(Goes to blue dorm and sees Jensi and Yachiru)

Sakura: ey Jensi, is something wrong? And I see you got with your girlfriend, I think your both pretty cute together.

Edited on 06/30/2009 8:28pm

ton_of_love

[145]Jun 30, 2009

*a metal figure come out of the ground to stop yachiru and jensi*

Steel: where do you think your going? *grabs yachiru by the arm*

Jensi: hey you let go of her!

Steel: why dont you make me? *a duel disk forms over his arm made of solid steel*

Jensi: dont worry yachiru ill save you! *jensi pulls out his disk*

Steel: you wont have to i have a plan for this woman *throws yachiru on the gorund* you! go get the one known as yuji and make it fast!

Yachiru: a-a-a-aaa! *scared senseless* Yachiru! huh!?

Jensi: just go get yuji!

Yachiru: ri-right! *gets up and runs to find yuji*

callie665573

[146]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura: Not good, I better help find Yuji (runs into blue dorm and the Obelis's who recognize her back away) I hope Jensi will be okay and that Yachiru girl, hope she reache Yuji before I do.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[147]Jun 30, 2009
    Kiyo:Thanks.(thought):Well I hope there nice.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[148]Jun 30, 2009

(Kentu,A Ra yellow named Kouji,and a slifer named Luke havind a triangle duel) and all of them have 2200

Kentu:Iron chain dragon,attack Kouji!

Kouji:Activate,Shadow destruction.the monsters destroyed and my opponent(s) take damage equal to its attack poinst.

(Kentu andLuke lose)

Kouji:Wow this card helped me win!Now I should thank Kiyu for letting me use it.

(Kouji runs tot the infermery)

ton_of_love

[149]Jun 30, 2009

Steel: so is this another worthless duelist. *looking at sakura*

Jensi: hey she is not a worthless duelist she's a great duelist! *see's the chinese symbol* wait your one of those evil guys!

Steel: briliant deduction now just get ready to duel!

Jensi&steel: DUEL!

Jensi: ill go first! I draw! i summon alien warrior in DM [1800atk/1000def] and then i activate "A" cell breeding machine! and two facedowns will end my turn!

Steel: I DRAW! (just to be clear i hope he's a user of machines hense his name im just assumeing) I summon Fusilier Dragon, the Duel-Mode Beast in AM! [2800atk/2000def] but because i normal summoned it its power is halfed [1400atk/1000def] Attack alien warrior! duel-mode cannons! *the cannons aim and blast away alien warrior*

Jensi: thanks for destroying my monster because when its destroyed by battle the monster destroying gains 2 "A" counters!

Steel: i end my turn with a facedown.

Jensi: i draw i summon alien hunter! in attack mode! [1600atk/800def] attack his duel-mode beast! *alien hunter shoots it with its gun makeing it explode* [3800Lp]

and now because you monster had a "A" counter on it my alien can attack you agian!

Steel: *just stands there and takes the hit* [2200Lp] you call that an attack! HA! it barely tickled me!

Jensi: whow this guys is tough! ill end my turn with a facedown!

Steel: i draw! i activate my facedown call of the haunted to bring back my duel-mode best with his full attack power! and now i activate my spell card polymerization to fuse my barral dragon and blowback dragon to summon! Gatling dragon [2600atk/1200def] and now i activate its effect i flip a coin three time and i can destroy monsters equal to the number of heads *flips the coin 3 times one come up as heads* well look at the now i get to destroy your hunter. *gatling dragon rapidly shoots aliem hunter* and now since your deffencelessI attack with both monsters! defeating you! *both mechanical dragons attack jensi directly*

Jensi: not so fast i activate mirror force to destroy your attack monsters! *bullets reflect off of jensi and back to the dragons*

Steel: what! rrr what-ever i end my turn it woptn matter anyway ill defeat you boy.

jensi: i draw! sweet! now i activate the card i just drew Autonomous Action Unit i pay 1500 life points to activate it and now i summon yur duel-mode beast from your graveyard and offer it to summon my the strongist alien ever! *as a vortex opens behinde jensi tenticals start comeing out of the portal* and i giant blob with claws rolls out of it *RWAAAAAAAAAR as a giant mouth opens up* I SUMMON COSMIC Horror Gangi'el [2600atk/2000def] now attack him directly *its eyes look allover for steel* *steel getting realy freaked out by cosmic horror* now attack cosmic anihilation! gangi'el opens it mouth and charges up a beam*

Steel: b-b-b-but how did you summon it with only one monster!

Jensi: thats his effect if its an opponets monster i offer it only has to be one! *cosmic horror blast steel*

steel: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! [0000] *steel gets irraticated by the blast*

Jensi: well it looks like i win! *all of a sudden jensi gets stabbed by a blade that came out of the ground where steel was standing*

Steel: you think you've beaten me *throws jensi into a tree from his blade* *steel reforms into his solid form* you cant beat me with that kind of power you'll need more if you want to beat me!

callie665573

[150]Jun 30, 2009

(Okay, ignore my last post)

Sakura; JENSI! Why you B*******! (runs up at Steel and magages tp punch him hard in the fae and checks on Jensi and lays him back dowm) D*** you1 How an you do that type of thing to a person?!

ton_of_love

[151]Jun 30, 2009
    Yachiru: yuji yuji come quick! jensi-kun's in trouble!!!!

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[152]Jun 30, 2009
    Kiyo:Jensi!Why you son of a Bit*h!

(He jumps from where hes standing at Steel with his knee landing in his back,turns him over,and starts punching him in the gut)

Kiyo:Nobody does to my friend and gets away with it!Even if my hand is broken I'm still gonna kick your A**!

syrusfan

[153]Jun 30, 2009
    • level: 38

Yep, Steel does use Machines. Let's see..everyone else is clear enough I think. Wood uses Plant monsters.

Yuji and Luna run out.

Luna: Jensi!

Yuji: Who are you?1

Steel: I am Steel of the Spiritual Warriors. I believe you've met one of my associates?

Yuji: Fire?

Steel: Quite.

Luna: What do you hope to gain bu hurting all these people?!

Steel: This is our revenge for the pain we've all felt! When we unleash our dragons, this world will be destroyed!

Yuji: What?!

Steel: Farewell.

He vanishes.

Yuji: Jensi! We better get him to the infimery.

They eac have a dragon wih 4000 attack points, and are summoned by releasing 3 certain typews of monsters [Fire requires Fire ttribute, Light requires Light Attribute, Earth requires Earth Attribute, Ice requires Aqua Type monsters, Wind requires Wind Attribute, Thunder requires Wind Attribute, etc, Wood requires P;ant Types, Steel requires Machine type, and of course, Spirit requires Spirit monsters.]

callie665573

[154]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura; Kiyo you idiot, you can't fight with a broken hand! Let me handle this! Better yet, the best thing to do is get Jensi out of here, he;s wounded!

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[155]Jun 30, 2009
    Kiyo:Right got it!(he picks up Jensi and runs to the infermery)Nurse you have to help him.He just got stabbed by a blade that came out of who knows where.

ton_of_love

[156]Jun 30, 2009

Steel: i could ba asking you the same question. how can you humans seal me and my brothers and sisters away for over a 1000 years!

*yachiru runs back to jensi* Yachiru: Jensi i couldnt find yuji anywhe.....*her eyes grow huge with shock* j-j-j *takes a big breath then screams at the top of her lungs* JENSI-KUN!!!

*yuji hears yachiru's scream*

ton_of_love

[157]Jun 30, 2009

oops forget my last post let me rephrase it

*yachiru see's jensi laying there bloody* Yachiru: j-j-j-JENSI-KUN!! *runs over to him and starts crying*

Yachiru: jensi-kun! jensi-kun! speak to me! *holding his hand*

*almost out of breath* Jensi: y-y-your not gunna give me another death hug are you hehe?

*relived that jensi's ok* Yachiru: *sniff* no not this time!

ton_of_love

[158]Jun 30, 2009

*meanwhile back out on the ocean*

???: ......well it looks like its starting alrdy isnt it?

*his deck has a yellow arua comeing from it* ???: calm down you'll have your chance to rise agian my master.....but intill we fight the spirit fighter we still need to settle things with yachiru first no matter what we do.

sdavcgtfdjhgfv

[159]Jun 30, 2009
    Kiyo:Glad your Okay man.I was pretty scared I mean I try to make friends and this happens.

callie665573

[160]Jun 30, 2009
    Sakura: You really had us worried Jensi, ugh I swear if I ever see that Steel guy again I'm gonna kick his a** so hard it'll send him to Hell!