We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Yugioh gx rpg!

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16081]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 31

?: Like the Zexons, I also have an ambition... like the Zexons who were once feared as the rulers of the Galaxy... I want to take their ideals... and use them.

Arkis: What do you mean "use them"?

?: Technology right now is too far behind, it'll hundreds and hundreds of years before we can reach the next galaxies... however by using the Shadow games energies, we can supply large amount of energy to speed up technology evolution. We can rule the galaxy! WE CAN PUT THE ZEXONS ON THEIR PLACE! WE CAN BECOME EVEN STRONGER THAN THEM!

Arkis: Do you think the world will just let you do that? They will stop you!

?: (Laughs evily) Once the world sees this advancement in our society, they will follow me. They will stand by my side and help rule this galaxy... and even if they don't, I'll do it myself... And with your and Sakuko's duel energy... the long hidden secrets behind the shadows will awaken. (He opens his palm) It is only a matter of time before the Shadows fall into my hand... (He closes his fist)

Arkis: You're crazy...

Edited on 01/07/2011 1:05am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

callie665573

[16082]Jan 7, 2011
    • level: 30
    Himeko: Many have tried such things and it led to they're own destruction such as Yamato and Kazaru. The Shadow Games are unconqurable, no one can control it and those who tried were destroyed. How can Sakuko and Arkis' Duel Energy do so?

(Meanwhile)

Sakuko: That all Akito? Or are you realizing that you can't win. This is all pointless, just free Asato and we can stop this.

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16083]Jan 7, 2011

Akito: Your defenseless... your even stupider than your own dad. I summon Red Phoenix Warrior (Atk 1800 Atk / 1400 Def) Attack her life points directly. Also there is one thing you should know, his attack can't be negated. (Laughs)

*Meanwhile*

?: It's true... Yamato the leader of the Zexons tried to control it, by using the energy surges of the Power of Heaven and Hell, but it failed. And Kazaru, who experimented even further with the shadow games.... but they failed because they couldn't crack one little formula. If they had, this world would have been destroyed years ago.

Arkis: And you know this formula?

?: Of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. Without that formula it is impossible to control the shadows.

Arkis: And does this formula have something to do with me and Sakuko?

?: Yes, it does... The Heaven and Hell power is a mixture of 3 powerful kings... King of the Guardians, King of the Dragons, and the Eternal Mage.... if the power of the Dragons, Eternals, and Guardians are combined together it will create the power of Heaven and Hell.

Arkis: So that's why you need us.... Sakuko who posses the power of the Eternals, and Dragons..... and than you need me... because I have the power of the Guardians.

?: Your catching on... but that's not the formula...

Arkis: Huh?

?: If it was that simple, you two would have been dead by now. When we first kidnapped you, our plan was to perform surgery to confirm if you had the duel energy we needed.

Arkis: Yeah...

?: But that was a lie.

Arkis: What?!

?: We already knew you had the powers, we had been watching you two from the days you were born. Of course we couldn't have kidnapped you when you were little, since your powers weren't fully developed. So we waited until you hit the exact age... and we decided to spy on you, and when you two fought the dark duelist with the Orcalist Souls... we knew immediately that your powers had developed... but we chose to be patient just in case of anyone suspected us.

Arkis: Than why kidnap us?

?: (Smiles) It's simple.... The Shadows..... are inside you both.

Arkis: (Shocked) What?!

?: You heard right... The Shadows in your body and Sakuko's is the last formula.... You two are the first humans in 1,500 years to possess the shadows in your bodies....

Arkis: But how did you know we possessed the Shadows?! It doesn't make sense!

?: Because I...... am Sagiru The Wise.

Arkis: (Shocked) You?! You were suppose to be dead 3,000 years ago! DON'T LIE!

Sagiru: There is a reason why I was called "The King of the Shadow Games".... I am the most powerful Dark Duelist that ever walked this planet. I am immortal.... The Shadows protect me from aging.

Arkis: (Clenches fist) D*** you..... You nearly destroyed this planet!

Sagiru: No... I would never destroy this planet.... I'm improving it. I can sense your emotions.... your afraid of me.

Arkis: D-

Sagiru: Your frightened to stand in my presence... well let me tell you something... you have every right to be afraid.

(Arkis falls to his knees)

Arkis: W-what's happening? I-I-I can't move my body.... I can't c-control it a-anymore.

Sagiru: This is the true power of darkness. (Laughs)

Edited on 01/07/2011 4:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.

callie665573

[16084]Jan 7, 2011
    Himeko: (thought) Now I understand it all and I know why Bara wanted Sakuko to release her power so bad. She always said she followed Sagiru the Wise's way, she knew this would happen all along. (out-loud) Do you really think you can win? Just because they possess what ypu said doesn't mean you can use it, they can still defeat you and you'd still have about six duelists with powers to worry about, two of which are near here.

(Meanwhile)

Sskuko: (1300) Agh! D*** it! (eyes flash briefly)

Hassan_Bajwa80

[16085]Jan 7, 2011

Akito: (Thought) Looks like he wasn't mistaken... she might have the powers, just a little more push, and we'll be able to see it. (Out loud) I end with a face down.

(Meanwhile)

Sagiru: Even if they do come, there is so little they can do. I am the master of the Shadow Games, I have surpassed every dark duelist before me. I was the one who came so close to destroying this world, and I would have... if I had realized my mistakes in time. The remaining 6 you are talking about.... whether they come here or not won't make the slightest bit of difference. Arkis Uriu will remain here with me, you are nothing but a child who is standing in my way.... do you honestly want to fight me? (Smiles) Do you think you can resist the shadows? If you do than come at me, and kill me..... if you can.

callie665573

[16086]Jan 7, 2011
    Himeko: I'm not afraid of you Sagiru but I also admit that I'm not strong enough to beat you. But I'm sure by now Sakuko senses this, if her power erupts then you'll have problems.

(Meanwhile)

Sakuko: I play Eternal Summoning to summon Eternal Mage (AP: 2500) Now I use Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your facedown! Nozomi, attack! (thought) I need to win fast, there's something going on up on the roof and I sense Arkis there! I have to hurry!