Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Grave Risk (1)

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Dec 14, 2005 on The CW

• The power of Gravekeepers

6.2
    This episode is based on promoting the gravekeepers. I find this episode okay. I mean it sucks compared to some of the other filler duels. I am not a fan of Grave keepers but it shows the true powers of them. Anyways I hate two parter duels . I hate all two parter duels no matter what. I think that Someone else should be the hero besides Jaden. Promoto some other cards than elemental heroes. Elemental Heroes piss me off. Anyways blah blah blah starts duel. Thats basicly the episode. I also find it strange that Jaden only heard Alexis talk its probably because she has such a loud voice
  • v

banner anounces to the class that tommorow they are going on a trip. they will see some lost ruins. not many kids sound interested in fact only 4 students show up. they are syrus, jaden, chumly, and alexis. soon after they arrive to their destination they are transported in to a new world. a whole lot of grave keepers come up to them. jaden duels the one in charge the chief. a big surprise is laid as jaden loses life points the gang gets buried. can jaden save his friends lives? next episode to be continued. thans for looking. !
  • Exactly why I watch this show

This episode informes you a lot on what's going to happen in the next 25 episodes. Examples: the gravekeepers, the only other person from Jaden world (which is Atticus which we learn in episode Doomsday duel Part 2 aka Episode 30. I think the episode is special because it isn't seen until season 3 "Battle in a differant world". I also like the way Jasmine is thought out. She looks and acts like a ruff and tuff girl. I thought it was a bit creul that the gravekeepers put Syrus, Chumley, Banner and Alexis in those sarcophoges and keep them shut in there.
  • The Series ges more interesting.

Well, Time for a fild trip!A ten-mile field tripb that'll take forever! Well, this is interesting because this episode crosses over into one of my favorite story arcs in the series: The Shadow Riders arc! or, at least in the Original version, The Seven Assasins arc. Get ready to truly get yer game on!
  • i like it

i think this another filler episode. it\'s great though. if you listen to alexis\'s voice closely you\'ll notice someone else is doing it now. this is also the first but not last episode where the opponent's a duel monster, \"gravekeppers chief\"with a duel disk.
    this is PRETTY GOOD EPISODE. great
  • On a field trip to some ancient ruins, Jaden finds himself drawn into the past when the ruins were still a magnificent structure. Forced to duel the Tomb Guardian, Jaden discovers that this is a Shadow Game in which he will feel the pain of his monsters.

This was an ok episode It had mystery and stuff. I did like it and the series is starting to heat up now because of all the double episodes i see. I think the is the kick of to a whole new plot advancement. It looks like it gonna get heated. I cant wait and in the episode Jaden is in big trouble. Will he get out?
  • All of the grave masters monsters are people walking we have seen in the begining of episode.

7.2
    THe show is erfe
    erf
    er
    ferfe e3 rf erw werf r fr f rf rf rf rf rf r fr fr f rf rf rf rf r fr fTHe show is erfe
    erf
    er
    ferfe e3 rf erw werf r fr f rf rf rf rf rf r fr fr f rf rf rf rf r fr f
  • Jaden VS Gravekeeper's Chief

On a field trip to some ancient ruins, Jaden finds himself drawn into the past when the ruins were still a magnificent structure. Forced to duel the Tomb Guardian, Jaden discovers that this is a Shadow Game in which he will feel the pain of his monsters. To make matters worse, both graveyards have been shut down. Will Jaden be able to draw defeat against this mysterious opponent?
  • Fineexample of what this series can do with some plot. Jaden VS The Gravekeeper Chief.

There's some plot coming in since the last few episodes. Here, Jaden, Syrus, Alexis, Chumley, and Banner go on a hike/field trip, and are transported to some other world. Jaden's friends get captured and they'll all be buried alive unless Jaden wins a duel against the Gravekeeper Chief. As you probably guessed, Gravekeeper Chief uses a "Gravekeeper" Deck, using a lot of cards with "Gravekeeper's" in their name with "Necrovalley."
    Jaden holds his own well after a few minutes into the episode. At the beginning, Gravekeeper's Guard sent Bubbleman back to Jaden's hand, causing him to lose 2500 LP with both the Guard and Spear Soldier out attacking directly. He lost about 3000 Life Points(extra 500 by Gravekeeper's Curse's effect.), but he got the chief down to about 900 using Wingman to kill Spear Soldier(bringing Chief down to 1900) and killing the DEF mode Guard(now at 900 LP). With "Necrovalley", the Chief boosts his monster's ATK by 500, and using the effect of "Gravekeeper's Assailant", the Chief swapped the Flame Wingman that Jaden was using to win to DEF mode and killed it with the Assailant.
    Jaden has 0 monsters on the field while the Chief has two.(Gravekeeper's Curse and the Assailant).
    Knowing Jaden, he'll win next episode.
    Banner seemed like he was up to something at the beginning.
    Since the show now has less fillers, it'll probably be better.
    That's all.