Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

The CW (ended 2008)

Inuyashadude101

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Fan Reviews page 11 of 11

• This is terrible! They never even finished Yu-Gi-Oh! Now they decided to create a crappy new version.

I miss Yu-Gi-Oh! They were RIGHT in the middle of a new story, and then they CUT it! I cant believe they made this show! IT STINKS! We didn't even find out the secrets of the Millineum Puzzle, or find out about the other millineum items!!! I am remorseful that they decided to take a great show like Yu-Gi-Oh and replced it with a cheap imitation. They don't even have much material to work on! With Yu-Gi-Oh they could do ANYTHING, now they are limited. PLEASE bring Yu-Gi-Oh back, why can't they show Yu-Gi-Oh AND Yu-Gi-Oh GX?
  • Tuff Times, Hard climes, We'll go through it together, Right here, Right now!, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Generation Next! Go!!!!!

This show goes around a boy named Jaden Yuki the next king of games! So when he's running to the try outs he bumps into Yugi Moto. Yugi sees that he's a dualist so he gives him Winged Kiarebo. Then we see syrus who's in test axiety. Jaden shows up and congrats syrus. then it was his turn to dual a crazy guy. He beats him and he's in the dual Academy!
  • Just when I thought Yu-Gi-Oh couldn't become more stupid

Just when I thought Yu-Gi-Oh couldn't become more horrible this mess is shoved on the air. Let's start with the theme song, the first one was bad enough, but now they try to bring a little soft rock in and sing. What in the world??? The characters have little or no expressions. The whole plot is still centered around, Oh no you destroyed my monster, or oh my life points. Everything is so predictable. Every episode is the same. Jaden finds a plot and has to duel to determine the outcome. BOREING!!! I will admit this show has a little better of a storyline but that's all. Please don't wste yor time watching this unless you like crd duels. If you like yu-gi-oh go ahead but if you think it is a cool new anime show don't even bother with this piece of trash.
  • i also don\'t care what any one says yu-gi-oh ! gx rocks and is better then the origanl enough said !

i once visted a website that told that yu-gi-oh ! was in it\'s last season however there was hope gx i didn\'t think it would be this good i didn\'t even think they show the series until yu-gi-oh ended so in other words all hail the new king of games Judai i would love to live in a acdeamy that teaches dueling.
  • A must see show

“Yu-Gi-Oh! GX” is the spin-off series of “Yu-Gi-Oh!” and a great show. Jaden Yuki is a normal kid who happens to be great at dueling, but is treated as a loser because of his grades and also seems to have a certain connection with his monsters like the card Yugi Moto the current King of Games gave him who’s very title Jaden may soon take. I hope it has as long as a run as “Yu-Gi-Oh!” which still seems to be going.
  • pretty good show i give it two thumbs up

I think that this may be a very good series, even though some extra characters look weird and strange like the one that dueled the next king of games in the first episode "the next king of games". I really like this show becaude it makes sense and it is good, but it will never be as good as yugioh.
  • 2 beats 1! Better than the original.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX in my opinion is immiensley better than the first! The main character doesn't have a confidence problem through his annoying friend does. They actually talk like real people instead of repeating words and talking about friends all day. The new sign that shows the points and how they get lowered is also good looking. They also don't just hint at crushes and the main character is actually smart enough to take a love hint. Through this show does have a few flaws (the homosexual or heterosexual Crowler), its overall outstanding; especially the cameo apperance by Yugi in the first episode giving Kaarebo to Jaden. This show is going on my lists in the tops!
  • This show is the best

I like this show it is 10 years since Yugi beat Atem. Now Jaden want to be the next king of games. In the first episode Jaden accdient bemp into Yugi and Yugi gave Jaden Wing Kuriobh. I watch 53 episode of GX in Japanese and it is great Jaden is promtention to sesond year.
  • La la la theres a new kid in place of yugi.

0.4
    Ahh man this show seems ok but the real yugioh will be best of all I mean dorms? come on they named dorms after powerful creatures and call slifer drop outs and obelisk succeeders. The real yugioh is the best. I wish they kept going with yugioh with Yugi I mean come on its called YUGIoh.
  • this series may be good but it isnt as good as yugioh, it will never be.Yugioh Was the best cartoon i ever saw, but yugioh gx didnt give me a lot of interest,but i'll still watch it because it does make sense, and it is a good show.

• A very nice new plot for this wonderous series:)My first impression of the show(from the previews) was that it would be a great show but not as great as the original.I can't wait to see more

This looks to be a great show and I can't wait to see the next episodes.The art is as great as ever and the voice artists were well choosen. I'm really glad that they decided to have another 'generation' of duelists instead of ending the series all together^^. I really like the characters so far:)I like that they did include Yami(it must take place slightly before the end of the original saga) The fact that he didn't find it strange that his card winked at him seemed strange to me but oh well:) I can't wait to see where they go with this,It has a lot of potential
  • Break Out Your Trading Cards and Duel Disks - School Is In Session!

7.2
    A generation in the future, in a land inaccessible to the rest of the world, is the premiere dueling high school - Duel Academy. This special boarding school educates promising young duelists to achieve their full potential.

However, little do people realize that one of the greatest duelists of all time is joining the incoming class and everything is about to change with its newest arrival!

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX™ - the next chapter of the successful Yu-Gi-Oh!™ franchise - will debut on Cartoon Network beginning this October.

The debut of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX signifies a unique step in children's television, with two series based on the same franchise airing on different networks this Fall. The all-new fifth season of the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! series airs on Kids’ WB!. Targeting a younger audience, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX will feature new duelists, new monsters, new challenges and exciting new storylines.

The debut of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX in Japan in Fall 2004 fortified the brand there with the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game regaining the #1 position in the category. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX monsters have been seamlessly introduced into the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. Video games and toys are scheduled for release in Spring 2006 along with other key merchandise categories.
  • Why you people hatin' on this show?

I think this show is better than the original. For one, in the last 50 episodes, not one duel has lasted for longer than 2 episodes. This is because they actually duel, not just talk and show flashbacks, which is what drug out the duels in DM. Plus, the characters are interesting.

I don\'t think it\'s fair to not like this because it\'s not the original YGO. You\'re right. It\'s not. It never tried to be. It\'s a completely different story with completely different characters. The only similarities are the game of Duel Monsters and the occasional cameo.

Besides, it\'s not like they canceled the original, you know. They still have KCGP and Millennium World to show.
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is too cool: Cacth it Fridays at 6:00 PM on YTV and you'll see what i am talking about.This One is for Crazy_Ryu. I Will Disapointed you but here in Canada, GX is the No 1 cartoon after only 2 episodes.

This new installement of Yu-Gi-Oh! is soooooo hot. Like the name said, GX(Means Generation Next) talk about the adventures of a new group of duelists years after Yugi, Joey, Kaiba and all others Characters of the original series. It's like a fusion between Harry Potter(because of the dormitories) and the Good old Yu-Gi-Oh!. But I have maybe 1 tip.If you want to know the rest of the story of Yugi and his friends, You should see Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championship before GX. But if you can't wait and you're ready for new adventures and new characters, then go for it, Watch GX and I can promise you,Those who love the original series, you'll Yu-Gi-Oh! GX because You will see old characters of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Like the famous King of Games Yugi Muto who gives to Jaden(Judai) the Winged Kuriboh(Hane Kuribo)in the first episode or in a episode, Jaden will have to face The Paradox Brothers in a Duel. For those who think that in Gx their will not be the same action as in Yu-Gi-Oh! Don't Worry, I saw the series in Japanese and i Can Assure you, you won't be sorry. Jadn will have to face 3 demons duelists, a duelist who have the power of a millenium Item and other weird duelists and creatures. So prepare yourself to enter in the next gneration of Duel Monsters. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
    Oh! I almost forgot, for those who have see the preview on yugioh.com, I must advise you,It'S is not the same song in the series than in the preview. But don't worry, The song of the series is so much more hot than the preview song
  • What i think is that yu-gi-oh is not nearly as good as yu-gi-oh GX!

Yu-gi-oh is messed up.this show is funny,makes sense and has cooler monsters. this show will probably be a hit before you know it. i have seen only 1 episode but i know that about 3000 people will like it before it even ends and i think it is a good show for kids. If you live in U.S.A you can catch it on cartoon network on Oct.1/05, but if you live in Canada it started at Sept.9/05. so anyway, i encourage you to tune in to watch the show every time it comes on, you should like it. I'm not a big fan of yu-gi-oh, but this caught my eye!!
  • Kabia made this school were wandabe duelist come to learn everything about duel monster

This show may not still be in American ,but lucky Japan have its already . I like this show cause I love the old Yugioh .But when Judai want to go to Kabia school he have to work hard but he run into the king of game himself lucky for him Yugi gave him a card Hana Kuribo . And Judai when have friends like Asuka , Sho and many more friends ^_^
6 7 8 9 10 11