Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

The CW (ended 2008)

Inuyashadude101

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Fan Reviews (316)

• This show sucks

3.4
    I am a huge fan of the original Yugioh. I even hosted a tournament in my neighborhood which was pretty adorable since I was 12 back then. The main problem I have with thsi show is that it is unoiginal and that it tries so hard to be somethign it is not. I feel as though the duels happen al too fast, and that the plot itself is pretty boring. I really miss the original, because the story and character development in my opinion were better. This show is just a horrible, and unoriginal concept the original Yugioh had. Also why can't Yugioh just continue with its episodes and have some sort of dueling school in a later episode or soemthing. Heck, even make Yugi and his friends challenge the people in this show. This show reminds me of Golden Eye: Rogue Agent for the Gamecube. Yes, it has the same name as the original, but it is nowhere as good as the original and shares little in common. i also think the soundtrack does not suit the type of show this is, especially the theme and closing songs.