Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

The CW (ended 2008)

Inuyashadude101

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Fan Reviews (316)

• Keeps the era of Yu-Gi-Oh alive, Superb Show.

Yu-Gi-Oh Gx was/is made to keep the card games alive. Bringing a whole new concept to the trading card game that has entertained people for many years Gx makes a point of giving the veiwer everything they want in a Yu-Gi-Oh show, tension, emotion and down-right awesomeness. A new protagonist is created, he has been given a wacky personality, which the writers remind you of multiple times throughout the seasons, they have successfully created an icon in the show's history through their use of wit and drama. The show also has other characters, all have their own separate back-story that fits in perfectly not too dramatc, not too sad but just right, it influences their actions in the future and gives Gx a thicker plot to work on, this also gives the writers opportunities to develop the characters to the limit and give more reason to watch to find out about the characters past. As I said before the show employs a lot of drama it combines wit with emotion really well, making you really want to watch the next installment. Overall this is probably a show that has been with me as I've grown up and is one of the best shows I've ever watched.