Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

The True Graduation Duel! Jaden VS The Legendary Duelist!

Aired Saturday 11:00 AM Unknown on The CW

• Yugi Vs Judai/Jaden! The Conclusion!

This unfortunately the final epsiode of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. After An older version of Yugi transports Judai to a time which I think is shortly after the Battle City finals the begin to duel apparantly looking for something that Judai had "lost". The duel goes pretty much in Yugi's favor thoughout the whole episode. Judai eventually gain an unexpected hand over Yugi. Then, and this is probsbly the most exciting part of this episode, Yugi switches to Yami Yugi to continue the Duel. I don't want to spoil to much so I'll just leave it at that since I myself don't know how it ended, it could have been decided either way. After the match, We see Jaden in a dessert (why is he wearing a jacket is anybody's guess) and find out that his friends were actually expecting him to leave so they left him a message. Overall I think this was a pretty good episode. I just wish the duel could have been more exciting and not to mention that Yami took his sweet time in showing up, Oh well it was pretty decent conclusion to a great series (Uncut version of course). I Hope some of the other characters show up in 5D's sometime in the future. And that's game!