Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Forums

Saturday 11:30 AM on The CWIn Season

Yu-gi-oh Zexal 2 Japanese Discussion

Kwando7

[1]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 18

Well it looks like we won't have to wait 6 months for the first episode.

I thought this season would introduce other duelists who could chaos exceed summon. Not sure about story but the first episode's duel looks good.

More information found, Yumagained specifically numbers24, 66, 70 after defeating Faker.

It also looks like the Barians can create numbers from their memories willingly as they have shown Number 107 in the opening.

Edited on 10/07/2012 7:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnimePhantomX

[2]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 11
    The first episode of Zexal Second was a great way to kick things off. I loved it.

jussicpark

[3]Oct 12, 2012
    • level: 14

Zexal II was officially began. New opening, ending, plot, and a bunch of new characters along the way. Ep 73 was good.

neoyamato_pi

[4]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 26

Didn't finish the last 10 episodes, but out of curiosity, just glanced at the new opening. Looks very promising. Though it is a bit weird to see Kaito smiling and whatnot along with Yuma.

edmasterchaos

[5]Oct 15, 2012
    • level: 41

ZXII's first two episodes were an excellent start.

Also, Shark and Kaito are monsters. Horrible, horrible monsters. But Shark has the decency of throwing a lifesaver to the guy he ran over and threw to the river.

jussicpark

[6]Oct 20, 2012

So the new kid that is shown in the opening and ending, makes his appearance. I wonder what is his role in all of this. Seems that Yuma, Astral, Kaito, and Shark are already teaming up to take down this new evil scheme. Hope Yuma's friends help out to. Don't want them to just stand there and watch their duels, all the time.

Kwando7

[7]Oct 20, 2012

This new kid seems like he's going to be the next Jesse introduced then becomes the better best friend to the protagonist. Not sure if anyone else knew this but thefuture card pack will have the new Number and is named Number 107 Galaxy Eye's Spacial Time Dragon. So me thinks Kaito gets brainwashed by one of theBalians

jussicpark

[8]Oct 26, 2012

Looks like Yuma can be a pro duelist. This Rei guy is going to be a part of his Yuma's friends, soon.

edmasterchaos

[9]Nov 4, 2012

Rio makes Sherry look like Dub!Tea.

jussicpark

[10]Nov 4, 2012

Watched 77 and 78 and two more duelists defeated by Yuma, despite the help with that Barian card. What does that card do anyways?

Finally, the bandages are off and Shark's sister is beautiful. According to the preview for 78, she returns to school (or becoming a new student) and duels another duelist that is under control of the Barian card.

Kwando7

[11]Nov 4, 2012

jussicpark wrote:

Watched 77 and 78 and two more duelists defeated by Yuma, despite the help with that Barian card. What does that card do anyways?

Finally, the bandages are off and Shark's sister is beautiful. According to the preview for 78, she returns to school (or becoming a new student) and duels another duelist that is under control of the Barian card.

special summons a monster a rank higher from the extra deck and it gains all the overlay units an opponents monster has, while reducing that monsters attack by 300x the number of overlay units taken.

78 was disappointing Comic hero?how does that involved the knights of the round table? So the next couple of episodes have been revealed

79: Yuma duels another brainwashed person but Rio interveins (apparently this brainwashed person has a number card) also looks like they gave up on targetting other duelists and decided to go after Yuma again, WHY?

80: Yuma duels one of the caped crusaders who has fallen in love with tori. Should be interesting

81: Mini tournament, judging from the title tori gets brainwashed. Should be interesting since we've been waiting for her to get a number to duel against Yuma

82: Introduction of the Galaxy Master Misael who duels Yuma.

83: p****** match between Misael and Kaito the galaxy number 107 appears (thereby destroying my theory that it appears because Kaito gets brainwashed)

84: Possibly arepeat of episode 46 with the roles reversed.

While these last couple of duels are mostly filler I enjoy them. sort hoping we would have seen Rei duel but I guess they're saving it up till its revealed that he's a traitor

AnimePhantomX

[12]Nov 5, 2012
    jussicpark wrote:

Shark's sister is cute without those bandages.

coolchris44

[13]Nov 6, 2012
    • level: 22

AnimePhantomX wrote:
    jussicpark wrote:

she is cute wonder if she supposed to be the zexal version of serenity or maybe the zexal version of luna. or maybe a mix of both.

Kwando7

[14]Nov 7, 2012

coolchris44 wrote:

AnimePhantomX wrote:
    jussicpark wrote:

she is cute wonder if she supposed to be the zexal version of serenity or maybe the zexal version of luna. or maybe a mix of both.

.......I'm guessing Serenity

AnimePhantomX

[15]Nov 7, 2012
    You're right. She definitely reminds me Serenity (Shizuka in Japanese) of the original.

edmasterchaos

[16]Nov 7, 2012

Next week she'll duel against a Numbers user who got Barian powers, and her first line of dialogue was "I will no longer look at you if you lose this weak duel" before just looking away.

She's like Serenity in bandages only.

Kwando7

[17]Nov 7, 2012

yeah thought that was abit harsh, which is strange considering every photo of her is her smiling

edmasterchaos

[18]Nov 7, 2012

She's a cheery person, it seems. But an "ice queen" (promotional stuff's words) when it comes to duels.

jussicpark

[19]Nov 8, 2012
    Kwando7 wrote:

coolchris44 wrote:

AnimePhantomX wrote:
    jussicpark wrote:

.......I'm guessing Serenity

Agree with the Serenity part and she does look cute with bandages, now that I think about it. Maybe it's the hair. But I want one difference: She duels thoughout the show. Still waiting for Tori to duel. And what about Yuma's sister? I know her parents told her to make sure Yuma never duels, but does she know how to duel?

Kwando7

[20]Nov 11, 2012

well the number thing was a bust. Aika used a flower deck, would have been far more interesting to see an Ikebana deck instead. Rio uses an ice winged beast deck. Which was something to be expected and not just from the episodes name.

The next episode looks good Yuma is going to duel one of the Barian guys. However since it's only one episode I'm not expecting much