Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Who is the 2nd best duelist?

Who is the second best duelist out there?

  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [1]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067

    Forgot the fact Seto pwned Joey before.

    Edited on 11/18/2007 12:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkrunner

    darkrunner

    [2]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,801
    As much as I love Jounouchi, Seto is the established #2 duelist. Yugi, Seto, Jou, and after that it's up for grabs.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [3]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    darkrunner wrote:
    As much as I love Jounouchi, Seto is the established #2 duelist. Yugi, Seto, Jou, and after that it's up for grabs.



    Joey almost beat Marik. He actually did, while Seto couldnt
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Anime-Alchemist

    Anime-Alchemist

    [4]Nov 17, 2007
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,666
    I was the first voter, and voted for Seto Kaiba.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BTRAV

    BTRAV

    [5]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/20/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 8,200
    Please make a better thread title.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [6]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    BTRAV wrote:
    Please make a better thread title.


    Done
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [7]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    It's Yugi, Kaiba, Jou, Edo, Johan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of roguele_beau

    roguele_beau

    [8]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 10,334
    darkrunner wrote:
    As much as I love Jounouchi, Seto is the established #2 duelist. Yugi, Seto, Jou, and after that it's up for grabs.


    Right! Pegasus even said so!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [9]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    roguele_beau wrote:
    darkrunner wrote:
    As much as I love Jounouchi, Seto is the established #2 duelist. Yugi, Seto, Jou, and after that it's up for grabs.


    Right! Pegasus even said so!


    Um.....?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkrunner

    darkrunner

    [10]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,801
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    darkrunner wrote:
    As much as I love Jounouchi, Seto is the established #2 duelist. Yugi, Seto, Jou, and after that it's up for grabs.


    Joey almost beat Marik. He actually did, while Seto couldnt


    Again, I'm a Jou fangirl, but Jou technically should have lost against Rishid. It's up for debate whether Seto could actually beat Malik. Jou beat Malik and Yugi beat Malik, but Seto beat Jou. So... it's hard to say who would win. That's what fanfics are for. I say Seto's number 2 because he's Yugi's rival, and because of their past lives.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [11]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    YOU PEOPLE ARE FOPRGETING WHAT PEGASUS SAY IS LAW!

    1. Yugi
    2. Kaiba
    3. Jou
    4. Judai/Edo
    5. Johan

    That is law!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [12]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    darkrunner wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    darkrunner wrote:
    As much as I love Jounouchi, Seto is the established #2 duelist. Yugi, Seto, Jou, and after that it's up for grabs.


    Joey almost beat Marik. He actually did, while Seto couldnt


    Again, I'm a Jou fangirl, but Jou technically should have lost against Rishid. It's up for debate whether Seto could actually beat Malik. Jou beat Malik and Yugi beat Malik, but Seto beat Jou. So... it's hard to say who would win. That's what fanfics are for. I say Seto's number 2 because he's Yugi's rival, and because of their past lives.


    Is Rishid, Marik?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [13]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    YOU PEOPLE ARE FOPRGETING WHAT PEGASUS SAY IS LAW!

    1. Yugi
    2. Kaiba
    3. Jou
    4. Judai/Edo
    5. Johan

    That is law!


    Whose Edo/Johan?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [14]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Whose Edo/Johan?

    Edo = Aster
    Johan = Jesse
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seto1

    seto1

    [15]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/13/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,085
    Well as far as im concerned seto is always number 1 since 2 against one is never fair but if i had to chose he is my pick for number two
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [16]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    seto1 wrote:
    Well as far as im concerned seto is always number 1 since 2 against one is never fair but if i had to chose he is my pick for number two


    Even not Yugi?!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of roguele_beau

    roguele_beau

    [17]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 10,334
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    roguele_beau wrote:
    darkrunner wrote:
    As much as I love Jounouchi, Seto is the established #2 duelist. Yugi, Seto, Jou, and after that it's up for grabs.


    Right! Pegasus even said so!


    Um.....?


    What Gunner and Doc said
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [18]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    What about Mai?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [19]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Mai is a woman and women do not count as duelist in Pegasus' eyes and what he thinks and says is law.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkrunner

    darkrunner

    [20]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/31/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,801
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Mai is a woman and women do not count as duelist in Pegasus' eyes and what he thinks and says is law.


    Whoa, WHAT?! O_o;; Peggy said that women don't count as duelists? Mai was finalist in DK and BC, Rebecca is champion of America, Mai, Rebecca, and Vivian all were in KC Grand Prix, and Mai BEAT Pegasus. After all that, he says that women aren't duelists?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.