Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dreams

AnimeMadness

[1]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 22
    Discuss dreams (if any) you had involving YGO in it. I know there are some of you out there. ^_~

I once had a dream the cast was in a karaoke bar and Joey started to sing 'Riot Girl' by Good Charlotte because for some strange reason everyone at the table was playing truth or dare, and Yugi dared Joey to sing that song for Mai. While singing it, Mai was in complete shock cuz well... of the lyrics. (Heh heh... She's got Tattoos And piercings
    She likes Minor Threat, she likes Social Distortion... ^_^)
    Later she bonked both Joey and Yugi on the head... Then the dream moved onto Joey and Tristan dancing to the song (not sure if its call this) 'Move it Like This' by Baha Men. This is the same dream but it moves onto Kaiba, Joey, Tristan, Duke, Yugi and Tea all in a car cuz bad guys are after them (dun't know why) and I appear out of nowhere (again, I don't know why, its a dream!) in the driver's seat and start to drive the car with the bad guys on our tail. I'm driving really crazy cuz I'm driving on side walks, crashing into bodegas, passing red lights, terrorizing old ladies, pigeons and children crossing the street and the cast is starting to become back seat drivers. Then I swerve the car which causes Kaiba to snap at me saying "Who the hell gave you your license!?" I turn around to tell him "License? They don't give licenses for 14 year olds!" This causes the cast to panic and since I'm not paying attention to the road, I crash us into a warehouse which makes styrofoams package thingys............ ^__^;;;

Uhhhh.... sad truth is I really did dream all that. My dreams aren't really vague, they are just blurry, chaotic, and completely random... ^__^;;;;;;;;;;
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

roguele_beau

[2]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 31
    That dream is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You should totally turn it into a fanfic, I know I'd read it! I'm sad to say I've not yet dreamed a YGO dream *Sob*

I do have lots of waking fantasys though. Usually involving me, Joey, Kaiba and whipped cream *Devilish grin*

Seriously, turn your dream into a fic, it sounds awesome!

AnimeMadness

[3]Feb 27, 2006
    LMAO! ^__^ I was thinking of doing that.

roguele_beau

[4]Feb 27, 2006
    YEA!! *Jack Spicer victory dance* I can't wait to read it! You must alert me asap!!!

BTRAV

[5]Feb 28, 2006
    • level: 27
    I had one a while back where we were in virtual world. It was real sad cuz we were attacked and Bakura got digitized. *sobs* WHY?! I forget about other stuff - more waking fantasies that I forget if I originally dreamed them or not.

roguele_beau

[6]Feb 28, 2006
    Good one B!

legends_u_know

[7]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 3
    I keep forgetting all my YGO dreams.. Most of them are wierd, but very clear..

roguele_beau

[8]Mar 1, 2006
    legends_u_know wrote:
    I keep forgetting all my YGO dreams.. Most of them are wierd, but very clear..

*pout* Am I the only one missing these awesome dreams?!

AnimeMadness

[9]Mar 1, 2006
    Awe don't feel bad. There's always daydreaming. ^__^

roguele_beau

[10]Mar 1, 2006
    AnimeMadness wrote:

*Instantly brightens* That's true!! I'm real good at that!

AnimeMadness

[11]Mar 1, 2006
    Lol! ^__^

legends_u_know

[12]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 3
    AnimeMadness wrote:

I do that all the time! Heh.. I'm not telling what I daydream about though.. *Smirks*

arandomeperson

[13]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    my dreams are all ways really clear RIGHT when I wake upthen I can't rember them at all but I rember my latest one there was a haunted house but we diden't know it was haunted (me and my friends) then some time or another we meet ryou and I knew him already some how but not really (I rember saying something about him going to my school) any way we were spending the night there and I rember looking down the stairs (by the way NOTHING in my dreams is EVER fixed thats is to say stays the same) the stairs went to a basement (as is custume in my dreams) witch was haunted or mabey there was some sort of evil creature any way it started (the house) looking like my aunts who lives in some (almost) hick town but sarounded by houses it was only 2 storys but later after looking down at the basement ryou suggested we go upstairs away from it (please note the house was by now like 5 or 6 storys high) and I saw ryou get that dark look and new it was bakura (some how no clue how) so I pretended to faint to distract him and got carred up stairs by him (^_____^) then every one (who wasen't really paying attention to him or me )left the room (the house was huge now) and and I strated trying to talk to him dropping hints I knew who it really was but he still pretended to be ryou I was trying to team up with him and find out what he was doing any way then it morphed into another dream this one about camp and a football team and taix cabs with cristmas lights XD
    Edited on 03/01/2006 7:32pm
    Edited 3 total times.

roguele_beau

[14]Mar 1, 2006
    Oh wow, that sounds awesome!

arandomeperson

[15]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    really? 0_o

thoses are only the parts I rember all my dreams involve evil creatures in certaint rooms thats the only bakura dream I ever had though T_T I'd been hopein for weeks and every time I go to sleep I always wake up though and have found it to only be a day later with no dreams to rember T_T that night I acedently fell asleep thinkin of yami malik usualy I fall asleep by acedent thinking about ryou or bakura

I do rember parts from dreams though that involved yu-gi-oh the first one I ever had was like 2 mounths ago I was a theife and it was like in the opening credets off a movie when the names of actors and stuff like that flash acroos the screen (in fact there might have been) i rember water poisubly a pire then it was raining and me and some people were sneaking around in front of what looked like a musseam crossed with a maison we stole something (but never went inside) then there were gard dogs after us and kaiba yelling from somewhere we all split up and hid I forget the next parts intill we got to a house that looked like my old friends house it was normal sised and looked like it had been lived in my a modern family it was still raining and also durring my whole dream there was a glow like from street lights espeicaly outside there was thunder we were stranded me and 2 people who had servived 1 went out side and got hit by lightning then kaiba burst through the door and we said no to go outside (witch makes no sence cause he just came from outside) then he opened the door out side it was still raining and had the glow as usual he closed the door then the next thing I rember he opened the door again to find . . . . . a swiinging praitship ride (I'm not kidding -_-) it was solid with no seats and was wooden(if you've ever played super mario sunshine it was the one from pianna park) witch swung to the door and you coulden't see out side past the ship witch looked like it docked (sorta) at the door for a few seconds kaiba jumped on the ship and hung on the mast while the ship moved out of the door way then I can't rember any more I might have woke up

-_- my dreams are odd

the only other time I had with a yu-gi-oh dream I won't bore you with because the only thing yu-gi-oh about it was that me and my friend and some charicter my subconsis must have invented were trying to find someone and I diden't tell any one but while we were looking I was also trying to find malik and I think at one point I was rideing his moter cycle beside this HUGE truck my old friend used to have thats back part is like a room with no seatsor windows

in my dreams I always go to certainted places that I viset often its like my mind has all these places and I can only go there and if I don't you can bet the new place is either real in real life or that I'll go there again some time soon in my dreams

I feel like I'm boreing every one sorry if I am ^^; I'll shut it for a while (unless I have a really good yu-gi-oh dream tonight coughyarightcough T_T)
    Edited on 03/01/2006 8:48pm
    Edited 2 total times.

BTRAV

[16]Mar 2, 2006
    • level: 27
    Dude, your dreams are AWESOME! The only good ones I ever get are the ones I think of on purpose. If only one could control what one dreams about...but I guess then it wouldn't be interesting. I just want to dream about Yu-Gi-Oh! and other stuff more often, maybe like a Power Rangers/Yu-Gi-Oh! crossover or a Sailor Moon/WITCH crossover.

roguele_beau

[17]Mar 2, 2006
    Arandomeperson, you are so not boring us. Your dreams sound so cool! You should like draw or photoshop those creatures you mentioned, they sound like they could be pretty wicked!

BTRAV dream crossovers? That rocks!!! Tell me more

roguele_beau

[18]Mar 2, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 03/02/2006 8:13am

realitybender93

[19]Mar 2, 2006
    • level: 11
    I never have those kinds of dreams! *sniff*

AnimeMadness

[20]Mar 2, 2006
    PowerRangers/Yugioh crossover? Lol! That's be cool! ^___^