Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dreams

SSJ1_Goten

[81]Apr 7, 2006
    • level: 12
    Setos_girl wrote:
    I had a dream with zombies once........... -_-
    So did i, they chased me around school! >.< Back on track...

i had this dream how i was walking through the streets, and i was confronted by a shadowy figure, and he kept blocking the way i went, so i asked him what hisa problem was. he said it was me, and so he wanted to duel me, starting with the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX rules, like being able to summon in def. mode, having one banned card in your deck/s, and 4000LP, anyway, in said i wasn't going to put my cards on the ground, even if they where in white slips...he said not to worry, and he chucked me a duel disk! so i explained to him that my cards wont fit in the card slots because they where to big, so the rude shadowy figure said tyo just throw my deck in, and it was time to get my game on! i said FINE! i'll start thigs off, so first i fused avian and burstinatrix to form flame wingman, that of which i then fused with sparkman to form shining flare wingman! i then summoned wildheart, it was then his shot, so he set a card face down, and summoned the twin-headed behemoth, and did a double death with my wildheart, boosting my shining flare wingmans attack right up to 4000 ATK! I asked him what the deal was, so he said just to go, and as i was drawing from my deck, he activated ring of destruction, his one and only banned card! i swore at this, and that was game for both of us, a draw game that is! he said i failed the test into DA (Duel Academy) so i called him some foul and vulgar names which i can't post on this....anyway, so he walked off, and i was left in the dust of my shining flare wingman!

the funny thing was that it created life like holograms of the cards, even though they where in slips! just like the original kaiba-corp technollogy on the show/s!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnimeMadness

[82]Apr 7, 2006
    • level: 22
    Wow, interesting dream.

I have a question, is that picture in your signature and picture of the Toon Dark Magician Girl?

roguele_beau

[83]Apr 7, 2006
    • level: 31
    Like AM said, really cool dream!

SSJ1_Goten

[84]Apr 8, 2006
    thanks guys...it's the real, true blue DMG!

trunksSS3

[85]Apr 8, 2006
    • level: 21
    ok here's one that happened last night. ok i was at a TCG tournament with SSJ1_Goten and well we both got to the finals and we dueled and all of a sudden i was at the end of the duel SSJ1_Goten had E-Hero bubbleman, a face down monster and a magic or trap card and it was my move i drawed and i had a face down monster and a face down magic or trap ok then i tributed my face down which of dummy golem and summon Saber Beetle and i said "your finished" and got Sader to attack bubbleman then he activated magic cylinder then i said i'm not "falling for that again" and played trap jammer and i won then this guy come up and said "your both duel grand Champs" and well i woke up start after that and the most weirdest thing is that i was duelling SSJ1_Goten that night before i went to bed and well he played magic cylinder and won with the same cards has in my dream but in my dream i won weird huh?

gunner_yuna123

[86]Apr 8, 2006
    • level: 13
    You don't want to know my dreams their strange...

SSJ1_Goten

[87]Apr 8, 2006
    trunksSS3 wrote:
    ok here's one that happened last night. ok i was at a TCG tournament with SSJ1_Goten and well we both got to the finals and we dueled and all of a sudden i was at the end of the duel SSJ1_Goten had E-Hero bubbleman, a face down monster and a magic or trap card and it was my move i drawed and i had a face down monster and a face down magic or trap ok then i tributed my face down which of dummy golem and summon Saber Beetle and i said "your finished" and got Sader to attack bubbleman then he activated magic cylinder then i said i'm not "falling for that again" and played trap jammer and i won then this guy come up and said "your both duel grand Champs" and well i woke up start after that and the most weirdest thing is that i was duelling SSJ1_Goten that night before i went to bed and well he played magic cylinder and won with the same cards has in my dream but in my dream i won weird huh?

I remember that duel, our duel went on for roughly one hour, and it was difficult, do you agree TrunksSS3?

arandomeperson

[88]Apr 8, 2006
    • level: 8
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    You don't want to know my dreams their strange...

strange is good!

trunksSS3

[89]Apr 8, 2006
    SSJ1_Goten wrote:
    trunksSS3 wrote:

I remember that duel, our duel went on for roughly one hour, and it was difficult, do you agree TrunksSS3?

yeah

AnimeMadness

[90]Apr 9, 2006
    Ok, I know this is off topic but I'm too excited to worry cuz I finally posted my first fanart on theotaku!!! ::takes a deep breath:: ^______________________^ I'm so happy.... ::twinkle eyes::

If you guys have the time, please check it out. http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=106020

trunksSS3

[91]Apr 9, 2006
    well i'm at school and i have like 45 minutes to kill so i'll read

trunksSS3

[92]Apr 9, 2006
    AnimeMadness wrote:
    Ok, I know this is off topic but I'm too excited to worry cuz I finally posted my first fanart on theotaku!!! ::takes a deep breath:: ^______________________^ I'm so happy.... ::twinkle eyes::

If you guys have the time, please check it out. http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=106020

ok i don't like double posting like the next guy (or girl) but i just have to say that animemadness picture is one of the best i have ever seen and you have to check it out for you self. great work animemadness tell us if you puit more up

AnimeMadness

[93]Apr 9, 2006
    ::squeals:: (I can't believe I just did that...) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! You don't know how much that means to me! Thanks!! -^_^-

trunksSS3

[94]Apr 10, 2006
    no prob oh i should have told you that you shouldn't have told us of that pic you post ( but thank god you did ) cos SSJ1_Goten has a card crush on the DMG just so ya know ( oh man am i going to get flamed when he reads this hehehehehe )
    Edited on 04/10/2006 3:18am

roguele_beau

[95]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 31
    trunksSS3 wrote:
    AnimeMadness wrote:

ok i don't like double posting like the next guy (or girl) but i just have to say that animemadness picture is one of the best i have ever seen and you have to check it out for you self. great work animemadness tell us if you puit more up

I totally agree, that picture is absolutely beautiful!!

AnimeMadness

[96]Apr 10, 2006
    I love you guys! ^______^

arandomeperson

[97]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 8
    wow! thats all I have to say THAT ROCKS! your a really good artest AnimeMaddness!

AnimeMadness

[98]Apr 10, 2006
    Once again...

AnimeMadness wrote:
    I love you guys! ^______^

Setos_girl

[99]Apr 11, 2006
    • level: 3
    Your picture...it rocks. If you are not in advanced art(if youre school has it!) you should be! its so beautiful. I think its the best Mana pic ever!Youre picture rocks more than Nirvana! o_0 ok sorry
    lol

AnimeMadness

[100]Apr 11, 2006
    Thank-You!!! ^__^ And no, unfortunately, I'm not in no art class... >__< .