Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dreams

BTRAV

[1401]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 27
    Yay for reincarnation!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[1402]Sep 16, 2010
    I actually did have a dream with Ryou in it the other night. I was walking to various places, and everywhere I went, Ryou would walk up to me and start making out with me.

roguele_beau

[1403]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 31
    Sweet! Best dream ever!!!

BTRAV

[1404]Feb 3, 2012
    Just had another dream last night, and I really needed it. It started off with Bakura (still in Ryou's body after having just pretended to be him) in the hospital complaining about Ryou's friends who had just left and then for some reason he was imitating me. I was like, "Is that what I sound like to you?" and he looked back at me half angry and half embarrassed. Then I told him to get back in the bed because Ryou still needed rest to get out of the hospital soon. And then the nurse came in with some food and I cut it up for him while he was still sleeping. Then the scene changed to after Ryou was out of the hospital and we were at my friend Stacy's wedding together. (I'm not invited in real life though because we only met in college and aren't that close.)

coolchris44

[1405]Feb 3, 2012
    • level: 22

I had one recently were i lived in Egypt and was friends with Marik and married to Miho Nosaka and had three kids (anna,keith,and madi) who all were top duelists.

roguele_beau

[1406]Feb 3, 2012
    BTRAV wrote:
    Just had another dream last night, and I really needed it. It started off with Bakura (still in Ryou's body after having just pretended to be him) in the hospital complaining about Ryou's friends who had just left and then for some reason he was imitating me. I was like, "Is that what I sound like to you?" and he looked back at me half angry and half embarrassed. Then I told him to get back in the bed because Ryou still needed rest to get out of the hospital soon. And then the nurse came in with some food and I cut it up for him while he was still sleeping. Then the scene changed to after Ryou was out of the hospital and we were at my friend Stacy's wedding together. (I'm not invited in real life though because we only met in college and aren't that close.)

Awesome! Now I'm picturing Bakura in a tux, yum!

Seto:

roguele_beau

[1407]Feb 3, 2012
    coolchris44 wrote:

I had one recently were i lived in Egypt and was friends with Marik and married to Miho Nosaka and had three kids (anna,keith,and madi) who all were top duelists.

Nice!

BTRAV

[1408]Feb 5, 2012
    roguele_beau wrote:
    BTRAV wrote:

Seto:

It was fun picturing Bakura in Ryou's pajamas as well. He looked like he wanted to hit me but was afraid of what would happen if he did.

BTRAV

[1409]Feb 5, 2012

coolchris44 wrote:

Cool.

Edited on 02/05/2012 10:54am

roguele_beau

[1410]Feb 5, 2012
    BTRAV wrote:
    roguele_beau wrote:
    BTRAV wrote:

Seto:

It was fun picturing Bakura in Ryou's pajamas as well. He looked like he wanted to hit me but was afraid of what would happen if he did.

coolchris44

[1411]Feb 17, 2012

i had one just the other night where somehow bakura's evil half came back and tried to kill marik. i was there and i was able to save him. i was married to miho nosaka and had three kids anna,keith,and madi just like my other dream. bakura's evil half was mad that i foiled his plan so he trapped me and my daughter madi in a shadow game.

(note i really don't have kids but i have had multiple crazy yugioh dreams where i did)

Edited on 02/17/2012 2:44pm

roguele_beau

[1412]Feb 19, 2012
    Cool! Sounds like an amazing dream which could make an awesome fanfic!

coolchris44

[1413]Feb 21, 2012

roguele_beau wrote:
    Cool! Sounds like an amazing dream which could make an awesome fanfic!
    i agree. thanks!

BTRAV

[1414]Aug 20, 2012
    I had a nightmare the other night in which people were rioting and I couldn't find Ryou.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/journal/2211764/captions (IMG tags didn't actually work so I guess you'll just have to copy and paste the URLS if you want to see them)

roguele_beau

[1415]Aug 20, 2012
    Whoa! That is a bad dream!

Thankfully Ryou is safe!
    Ryou:

coolchris44

[1416]Oct 2, 2012

I recently had one were Leo Luna Akiza and me were in shadow game against Marik's dark side who had somehow escaped from the shadow realm and we won but just barely.

roguele_beau

[1417]Oct 3, 2012
    Whoa! That sounds awesome!!

coolchris44

[1418]Oct 9, 2012

i had one receently where it started out i was taking train photos when heard a girl scream and noticed she was being chased by a masked man with a strange looking duel disk then the police showed up but they could not catch him he took the girl who actually was luna except with dark hair he threw her in a box of a moving train and said the only way to save her was for me to duel him. he took off his mask and turned out to be Alsiter and he played the oricalocs and we began our duel on top of the train and i won with only 200 LP left however the oricalcos did not tske his soul but he said it took away the dark spirit that was controlling him and that Dartz was planning a 2nd world take over attempt and this time dartz would win. I saved Luna and she told me she dyed her her hair darker because the girls at her new school were making fun of her green hair. i took her home and we told Leo what had happened and he said that he would help me defeat Dartz no matter what.

roguele_beau

[1419]Nov 5, 2012
    Whoa! ;o