Yu-Gi-Oh!

In the Name of the Pharaoh

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM May 06, 2006 on The WB

• So much suspense....

So much suspense.... The Three Gods: Slifer, Obelisk, and Ra Merge into the Creator of light. The pharaoh's true name is revealed And it's Atem. Zorc is defeated by the Pharoah's name: Atem and this name creates the Creator of Light. And finally, Guardian Seto becomes the Pharoah of Egypt.
  • The Final Showdown in the Pharoah\'s Memories!

7.9
    All of the Pharoah\'s Memories Season has been leading up to this episode, the Final Battle between the God of Light and the Beast of Darkness.The Pharoah finally learns his Name, Combines the 3 Gods Cards, Zorc is finally destroyed, and the conclusion to the Memorey Arc Closes! So Awesome!

But I\'m kinda mad 4Kids didn\'t some how extend the Scene with the God of Light. They should have tryed to make it longer, because the God of Light was talking way to fast then they normally do on this show. And they didn\'t even mention his name.

All in all it was a extremely good Episode, and probally the 3rd to Last Good Episode of the Series (2 is the Finaly Journey and 1 is the Final Episode).
  • long live king atem!!

My comment on this great episode of all:

Oh, my good lord! First of all, I was so nervous to know his true name until his friends show up to save the day. Zorc the darkness who must disagrees with everything.

Zorc's soldiers were set out to fighting against yami's friends.

Yugi released the dark magician and this girl who also has another magician who will help to stop darkness for once of all.

althought, they have failed to defeat zorc. They were so easily defeated and boom!

I got throw off at the first..! Now, tea finally saw the necklane on Yami and together..rest of the gangs thinking of the name.

Finally, at last..we gets to know his name..! King atem..! Whoo!

When he brought three gods back to the life and Zorc the darkness laughs and didn't think that three gods are so powerless against him.

king atem told him that he didn't do the first time and second time will be the luck one yet to come!

Three gods merged together and Zorc the darkness gets to met the creator of light(god)!

She defeated him so easily by one fatal blow! After she defeated him, King atem grew very worried that there'll be more evil come up.

She told him that there'll be no another, speaking of which..I agree with creator of light..! There'll be no another and that is, King atem's journey is soon to be completed!

In the end, I was so close to be cried out of my eyes! I mean..it's so weird for King atem finally set to be at the resting place very soon!

Whew!

So long the king atem!!!
  • The Final Showdown! Light Vs. Dark

This was an awesome episode. I was glad to see that the Pharaoh keep his original name. It was kind of werid to see Shadi die because he is already dead. The funny part is, Shadi is skinny and then Hasan in bulky so I found that funny. I was glad to see The Egyptian Gods again and combine into one. I was a little mad at how easily the Creator Of Light beat Zorc because everyone else struggled against him and this monster beats him in one shot. Anyway I liked to see how different Kaiba and Seto are and I like how Seto became the next Pharaoh. Good ending to the Millennium Saga. Next up: Ceremonial Duel!
  • More dumb lines but it wasn\'t half bad

Again, as usual, the writers at 4Kids give some of the characters dumb lines to say. Phew! I\'m glad Mana\'s all right, but I suppose if anything really bad had happened to her they would\'ve sent her to the \"Shadow Realm\" like all the others (\'cept Shadi who\'s already a spirit). Yay Ryou\'s back next ep but the others aren\'t exactly nice to him, at least not as much as they could or should be. Poor guy. He\'s been through hell and back.
  • very good

it was a great episode. im kinda sad its almost over though. although it did leave me wondering some things. if the pharaoh battled zorc in his prevous life why does the tablet say he battled seto. other then that question it was very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very cool
  • Oh God, they didn't mess up his name. (breaths a sigh of relief)

I said to myself before this premiered that I hope that 4Kids doesn't mess up Atem's name or I would figuratively kill them. But they didn't so I'm happy. The "creator of Light' wasn't half bad, but we all know the creator of light is God. But of course Kazuki was just refering to the same thing in a visual form, just named it different. Because America wouldn't allow it or something. But anyway, when I heard that 4Kids didn't mess up the dub like the normally do, I breathed a sigh of relief. Atem or Atemu....which ever is fine, but don't mess up the Pharaoh's name!
  • arrrrrrg i cant believe i missed it! i fell sleep just before it! does anybody know where get it? download it or something??

Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me!
  • The Ultimate Showdown of Light and Dark!

Being the last great confrontation between the creatures of Light and the Creator of the Shadow Realm, this is the final test of courage for Pharaoh Atem. With the knowledge of his name, he has all he needs to recover the last of his important memories, the ones that finally conquer Zorc and bring the Pharaoh to his last task. Most stories like these with a great hero end with the hero having to pass on in order for all those around him to live in peace. As the old saying goes, "the captain must go down with his ship."
  • Yugi and his friends reach the Pharaoh, but they can't read the hieroglyphics, so they can't tell the pharaoh his name! Eventually, after everyone concentrates , the pharaoh remembers and summons the creator of light to destroy Zorc. The gang then leaves

The Pharaoh finally remembers his name! The newly named Atem fusing the God cards together was a spectacular finish to the battle against Zorc. This episode heralds the appearance of the most powerful monster ever, the creator of light(on the actual card her name is Horakti). All in all a satisfying finish to the Pharaoh's memory saga, though a view of the other guardians of Egypt would have helped, as they just melt out of the picture. Mahad makes an appearance as the Dark magician however. This is also the first episode Kaiba actually starts to believe.