Yu-Gi-Oh!

Let the Games Begin! (1)

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Sep 03, 2005 on The WB

• The two part was just great! It just makes you laugh from beginning to end! :)

I loved it! The first and second episodes! Joey and the others just made it great and fun to watch over and over! :) Just fantastic! It was cleverly put together and the scenes of the two part episodes were exciting and suspensing. Very good two part episodes!! I love it when they make me laugh! LOL! :)
  • Joey faces Yugi Grandpa and Leon faces a docter in this episode

Joey faces Yugi Grandpa which he try to hide his true identley everyone know it is yugi\\\\\\\'s grandpa but Joey does not so the duel is started and Joey has no monster on the feild while yugi grandpa has 3 monster on the feild and joey has two thouasnd two hunrdred life point and it contuies in the next episode.
  • Joey makes it all worth while to get out of bed.

Joey Wheeler has always been my favorite duelist from Yu gi oh. This episode proves why. It was funny, and smart. The only draw back was that dumb doctor duelist. Leon is sure to kick his butt any day of the week!! I want to see more of Leon in this series. He and Siegfried are intriguing me. I feel like there's a connection...wonder what it is...