Yu-Gi-Oh!

Let the Games Begin! (2)

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Sep 03, 2005 on The WB

• CHEATER!

What a cheater. Premature burial is a equip so when Joey played Giant Trunade thing it should have made goblin attack force go back into his hand
  • Only one problem, but I'm not docking points for it

The only flaw was that for a second, Mokuba's voice sounded a lot like Luffy's dub voice! (One Piece) Anyway, it was great to see Joey fight Solomon Moto and it was even more worth it to see him win! Also, seeing the Ancient Dragon in action was so worth it, and I now finally know that there's more than one Lanstar card in the dueling universe. Great episode!
  • joey VS Yugi's Grandpa contuie

Joey is still dueling Yugi's Grandpa and Yugi's Grandpa summon Acient Dragon which can attack one monst then attack all his deffense monster and when it is send to the graveyard it comes back to the feild and Joey used Gifford to destory it and win the duel the end
  • Mokuba at his best!!

Yeah, this episode was really good for me. Mokuba was wonderful, though he only had one really good one liner, which I am hoping to see on the quotes here somewhere. Erica Schroeder is doing a fine job! I like her as Mokuba. Another plus! Rex and Weevil have turned up! YES!