Yu-Gi-Oh!

Makings of a Magician

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Nov 19, 2005 on The WB

• Surprising

I like the battle it was really good but the suprising part was when Mahad became the Dark Magician I though he looked fimlier but it wasn't until he shouted "Dark Magic Attack" that I relised he was the Dark Magician Yu-Gi-Oh just got better, I Hope we learn more stuff
  • Suprising

• Mahad VS Bakura

Mahad and Bakura end up dueling and at the end of the duel Mahad fuses with his Illusion Magician to form the Dark Magician and dies. Meanwhile Yugi and the gang are getting closer to finding the Pharaoh in the millenium puzzle. The battle between Mahad and Bakura is intestesinf.
  • So this is why Yugis favorite monster is Dark Magician..

This episode was great!

The duel between Mahad and Bakura was intense! It was a mighty force: Diabound vs. another mighty force: The Illusion Magician. With Diabounds powers growing with darkness!

Diabound has a new power: He can copy monsters attacks and abilities that he destroyed. Sweet! Very good effect of this monster.

Mahad was great in this episode. He trapped Bakura in a cavern filled with hidden traps to try to destroy Bakura! Very clever!

When the stakes were high Mahad gave his soul and his Millenium Item, to become one with his Illusion Magician. Sadly, failing at trying to defeat Bakura.

Mahad, or should I say the Dark Magician is now Yugis favorite monster why? Now we know the age old question. It's because Mahad gave his soul to fuse with his Illusion Magician in honor of the Pharoah. Very special.

A special event also happens! Yugi and the gang go to Egypt! Can't wait to see what beholds in the next episode of Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • Mahad becomes the Dark Magician while Yugi and the others are one steep closer to finding the Pharaoh.

After I saw the preview for this epsode on Warner Brothers Network aka Channel 27 on my TV. I said to myself "I'll bet ten bucks (five for the Dark Magician, and five for Dark Magician Girl) that in this episode, Mahad becomes the Dark Magician and his apprentice, Mana will become Dark Magician Girl."

I was right about Mahad becoming the Dark Magician, but it remains to be seen if I was right about Mana becoming the Dark Magician Girl.
  • Yowza! That was intense!

Thief Bakura almost lost a few times, but in the end Mahad chose to sacrifice himself. Thief Bakura escaped, however, so we'll be seeing him again soon. I loved his expressions when he almost lost too - it was like "what the hell?" I didn't like when he stepped on that trap - it must've hurt. *is sad* But then he totally verified my story idea by jumping on top of that swinging blade. Yes! It can be done! Thank you! And the dub included "Diaha!" too! Poor Mahad - reminds me of Wizardmon/Sorcerermon. As for Atem, his swordplay was excellent.
CW