Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Dark One Cometh (4)

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Apr 29, 2006 on The WB

• Four Blue-Eyes all at once... Cool! ^_^

Kaiba finally gets off his butt and does something. And he even almost wins against Zork using his Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Priest Seto tried going up against Zork with his own white dragon earlier, but when everyone starts to think Zork's down for the count, he ends up overcoming the attack. It's just like Kaiba to wait until he's the last hope, isn't it? Too bad that's Yugi's job.

Again, Kaiba's dubbed to sound like a idiot in the this episode, but besides the dialogue, it's nice to see him. I'm guessing that the whole fussing thing had to do with Ba and Ka or whatever. The episode where Mahado merged with the Dark Magician didn't air where I live, so I don't know anything about it. If Kaiba became the dragon the same way that Yami merged with his monster, then I'm terribly disappointed to see Kaiba reduced to a animal.

This episode is a pretty good one for this season because Kaiba's in it quite a lot. It's pretty much the first episode to have him in the plot so far - even though he wasn't even supposed to be in the last season.