Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Intruder (1)

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Nov 05, 2005 on The WB

• Priest VS Thief Bakura

We learn that they had a way of summoning monsters unlike in the previous seasons when they showed using the tablets. They also seemed to have an ancient version of the duel disk as Yami does point out. The ep could have had a little more of a story board and a plot in a sense. It seems odd to me that Yami and Bakura keep mentioning the present when thewy are the only one\'s who know about that.
  • Thief Bakura's had it and now he's dishing it back out.

Thief Bakura - awesome. His village (Kul Elna in the dub?) was sacrificed to make the Items, and now he wants them back. You simply can't mess with that. I'm totally on his side, even though he should be singling out Aknadin, not the Pharaoh or his father, who are innocent. Why can't they just say that it's Atem's father even though it's implied. The only points the dub gets from me is for the Dia Dianks.
  • Ancient Magic!

This episode told alot about the origin of Duel Monsters, and continued from the previous episode. The climax at the end was good, but makes no since.
    1) Obelisk should beat a white lightning attack hands down! He's almost three times as powerful as Blue Eyes.

2) If the scriptures say that only the chosen king can read the names of the Egyptian Gods, then how could, Ishizu, Marik, Kaiba, read it too?

I hope to see Marik in the past!
  • we finally learn some more about Yami's past ( wait i mean Atem's)

The ep was good. We learn that they had a way of summoning monsters unlike in the previous seasons when they showed using the tablets. They also seemed to have an ancient version of the duel disk as Yami does point out. The ep could have had a little more of a story board and a plot in a sense. It seems odd to me that Yami and Bakura keep mentioning the present when thewy are the only one's who know about that. The end of the ep was a serious cliff hanger to the next ep and i can not wait to see the conlusion.
  • What made this episode great was Bakura.

We find out a lot about how Duel Monsters and the Duel Discs were created. It was really cool to see an acient battle: Bakura vs. The Pharoahs Guardians.

All the Guardians strengths could not defeat Bakura. Bakuras darkness inside (now outside) of him was strangly powerful.

At the end of this episode the Chosen Kin(Yami)calls forth the Oblesk the Tormentor. Now we are put into supense, what will happen next?