Yu-Gi-Oh!

Village of Vengeance (5)

Aired Saturday 11:30 AM Feb 04, 2006 on The WB

• OMG!What an episode!

I like this episode.
    I liked most when Bakura separates everybody and tries to kill them off one by one.
    Also Aknadin kidnaps Seto to force him to join him.But i don\'t think he will succeed it!
    This is one of my favorites episodes of the dawn of the duel series.
    I\'m glad that thief Bakura is back, but unfortunately it won\'t be for long.
    Also Seto Kaiba meets Kisara for he first time or Blue Eyes White Dragon in this episode.
    Yugi and the gang decide to go hunt for more clues in this episode.
    This episode was really cool,don't you think? Help TV.com to become even better Write your reviews!
  • i love it when they suck kiaba into this stuff.

It is so awesome when they drag Kiaba into this stuff cause he's all in denial and stuff. It makes it really interesting and funny.

Good episode. I thought the journey through the tomb was funny. The right foot forward thing was interesting. I didn't know that about pharohs, but then again, I don't know much about pharohs or Egypt, but Egypt is cool!
  • Very sad

Karim had to die in this episode, but we know that Zorc is almost here. Bakura is a jerk who is so insensitive. Also Seto Kaiba meets Kisara for the first time or Blue Eyes White Dragon in this episode. Yugi and the gang decide to go hunt for more clues in this episode.
  • i like this episode. very cool.

i really like this episode.
    this episode ends with a cliff hanger.
    a cliff hanger is a to be
    continued, suspensful ending.
    this episode is one of my favorites of the dawn of the duel series. i can't wait for more episodes
    to air. this is what i think of this episode.
  • That was cool

It was a really great episode. Sad that Karim had to die though. Zork/Yami Bakura is clearly the best villain of this entire series. And I'm glad that thief Bakura is back, but unfortunately it won't be for long. The two lamest parts were when Karim said "Before I go to the Shadow Realm" and when Joey said "Walk like an Egyptian." Looks like thief Bakura isn't the only one to get lame lines.