Yu Yu Hakusho

Three Strangers, Three Kings

Aired Unknown Dec 10, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Meat!

Meet The three Bald monks, Well, don't let there appearance fool you, There Raizen's henchmen. Anyways, They come to earth Searchibg For Yusuke Urameshi, Raizen's Son. Ancestral son, That is. Well, My Review's over. I would put in more words, But I can't Come up with any. Oooh Now it's over. Bye!~
  • While paling in comparison to some of the previous episodes, it's still a great episode that nicely introduces the next arc.

Yusuke and Koroko receive three demon visitors. Despite being A and S class demons, they explain that to bypass the barrier filtering the stronger demons, they merely lowered their powers to D class using a device that sucks up their energy temporarily. He then explains that they're servants from Yusuke's ancestor, King Raizen. There are three Kings in all, and they've been feuding over the matter of eating humans as their source of food. This argument has been going on for five hundred years. The reason why it hasn't come to a resolution is because if two were to fight, the other one would simply attack the victor, seeing as all the three kings are equal in strength. And King Raizen is knocking on death's door as he hasn't eaten a single human in five hundred years. He wants Yusuke to succeed him. Yusuke is still disatisfied, and fights their leader. Despite being D class, Yusuke is defeated.

This is definitely one of the most interesting set ups of an arc I've ever seen. I love the fact how three of the most elite demons in Demon world, whom are all equal in strength, are unable to battle each other, and have been pressuring each other for five hundred years. I must agree with Koroko in this case; her husband should definitely use that concept in one of his novels! What I don't like was how it took me twenty minutes to figure out what was so complexed about Yusuke finding out why the visitors eat humans as well.