Zatch Bell!

Another Zatch

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Jul 30, 2005 on YTV

• good episode

Professor Takamine discovered Zatch unconscious in the woods? With a little bit of guidance and a map from his father, Kiyo headed out to a wooded area not to far from the university, with Zatch (and a couple yellowtail) in tow to find out what was going on. Tia and Megumi were in the area as well, but the female Mamodo knew that "something that looked like Zatch" was wandering around in the woods. Professor Takamine discovered Zatch unconscious in the woods? With a little bit of guidance and a map from his father, Kiyo headed out to a wooded area not to far from the university, with Zatch (and a couple yellowtail) in tow to find out what was going on. Tia and Megumi were in the area as well, but the female Mamodo knew that "something that looked like Zatch" was wandering around in the woods. Taking this warning, the duo make their way in, encountering danger at every turn...well more Zatch, but he never knows what to expect! But luckily for him, a great savior was watching out for him...unfortunately, the savior was Professor Takamine's coworker flying on vines in a fairy suit! Apparantly, Dartagnian (the name of the freak in the fairy suit) had been "protecting" these woods since the previous incident, of which the scar of a huge crater remained in the woods. When approaching this crater, Zatch began to give off an immense golden glow as something mysteriously came to him! What it was were the memories of his days in the human world, especially of the night he was attacked! On that night, a mysterious Mamodo that looked just like him approached him and attacked him with his only real excuse being "he hated Zatch"! But instead of merely sending him back to the Mamodo world where he would have friends and family waiting, this Mamodo chose to remove his memories where he would wander around forever...alone. With this memory in hand, Zatch and Kiyo realized the magnatude of what happened...as well as gained a fourth spell in the process. But while this seemed somewhat like a victory, the mysterious silver-haired purple-eyed Zatch clone watched as this happened, letting his counterpart celebrate this revelation....for now
  • We learn more about Zeno.

In this episode of Zatch Bell, we learn more about Zatch's past. The episode starts with Zatch and Kiyo going for a hike in the woods. Kiyo's father sent them where he found Zatch unconsious. So Zatch and Kiyo are walking around, oh yeah, by the way, that creepy guy in the wierd costume is in this episode too, lol. ANYWAYS, they go to the place where Zatch was found, and Zatch remembers everything. It was so sad how his only friends were like animals and like that he was scared at night. It was also sad when his twin brother attacked him.
  • Loved it when I first watched it.

Now, I don't know how informative this review is going to be, because I'm basing most of this on memory. Anywho, there is only one thing that really makes this episode worth while- and that's the man in the pink outfit. Dartagnan(?) is simply amazing for that fact that he's not afraid to wear a yellowtail outfit, and a fairy outfit! Zeno/Zeon's appearance also makes this episode great. He seems to be everyone's favorite villian in this series. So, I give this episode a 7/10 for not only the comedy in it, but also the serious moments, too. It's very fun, all together.
  • Zatch and Kiyo searth the forest where Kiyo's dad found Zatch to find signs of Zatch's memory, and meet up with Tia and Megumi. While Tia is attacking Zatch, Megumi says that Tia saw Zatch earlier, and Kiyo remembers what Robnos said about another Zatch.

This episode reveals Zatch\'s first moments of his time in the human world. It also reveals why Zatch lost his memory, and reveals that there actually is another Zatch. Zatch also remembers that this other Zatch is the reason why Zatch lost his memory in the first place. Zatch reacts strangely in a part of the forest, and they learn the fourth spell. This episode helps Zatch and Kiyo learn more about the battle for the king of the mamodo world. This also shows that Zatch and Kiyo have another thing to worry about. It is an episode filled with information.
  • A lot of good things happen.

This episode was excellent! Zatch goes into the forest where he is found. Suddenly he starts glowing real bright and then this old man says 'that book was glowing too' and the fourth spell arrived with a bang!

Zatch gets his memory back and he could finally remember why he was here and for the purpose. Fightning Zeno, Zatch and Zeno would have to be the best battle ever!
  • absolutely graitt

Keyo's dad tells keyo how to get to the forest that he found Zatch in. He also said that their's a legind that a spirit lives their and bye what keyo told him he thinks it's a mamoto. Then they start out and their's a little villige and their afraid of Zatch. When they get out of the forest they find nagoomie and teea and teaa is angry with him. So she st'rangles him, nice huh. Then naigoomie explains why teaa's mad at him. Then naigoomie says t
  • Great Episode

This episode was super great! One of the best episodes of Zatch Bell! ( Next to episode 47 : Snowfield Rumble! A Regal Presence ) This one rocked me out of my dad's rocking chair! It left my mouth hanging down on the floor! I didn't like the way Zeno erased Zatch's memory, though. What a Meanie! The episode was still good!
  • One of the best episodes ever!

A really really good episode. It would of been better if they had Zatch and Zeno fight each other, but it's OK. My favorite part of the episode is when Zeno is about to erase Zatch's memories. It was good. My other favorite part was when Tia was attacking Zatch thinking that he'd ignore her, but didn't. I hope they have Zatch and Zeno really fight eavh other, because it's going to be awesome!
  • In this episode we get to know more about Zatch and Zeno

In the begining of this episode everyone is party for Kiyo for saving them from Batlro and Steng and Zatch get yellowtail and cory was suprise on him eating it and we get to know more about Zatch before he lost his memory and Kiyo now can read the fourth spell and he almsot read it bao zakereudo
  • This one rocked.

THis has to be one of the best episodes ever!! Zeno actually appeared! And i mean really appeared not just the back of his head or something. Zeno had kind of a weird voice though, it sounded like timmy turner from fairly oddparents "nega timmy". I actually expected something better from the voice. And we got to find out how zatch lost his memory! And we got the Bao Zakerga spell! That is the best part. I give this episode to thumbs way up!
    A+++