Zatch Bell! Forums

YTV (ended 2008)

Pairings?

coolrapper

[1]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 19

Now, I know somewhere in the forum there might have been some ideas about the 'best couples' in the Zatch Bell series, so if some already knew about it. I DON'T CARE!

Anyway, to the point: Which girl do you think is best paired up with Kiyo?

Should it be Suzy? Megumi? or Shion?

Personally, I think Megumi is best to be with him. (And I'm a guy, if someone is curious to know).

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kewl0210

[2]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 14
    That person Shion, I think she's the person who keeps the greenhouse, never really shows up again.

It's sorta between Megumi and Mizuno(Suzy). Mizuno tries to impress him and usually screws up. Whenever he's away doing something they occasionally show her being all sad. She's meant to be 'goofy', and Kiymaro likes her more as a friend. He likes Megumi, but they're both shy about it, sorta, is what's portrayed.

coolrapper

[3]Jul 7, 2006

That girl who is responsible for the greenhouse isn't called Shion, that's Ivy. Shion is the one with a pink hat and came to Kiyo's school as a transfer student.

Now are there anymore ideas?

Edited on 07/07/2006 6:04pm

mangafreak15

[4]Jul 7, 2006
    Oh, she was okay, I guess. I don't really know which would be better for Kiyo. I think Suzy is good in her...erm, own unique ways. And Megumi seems more on a friend level. So basically, I dunno.

metaphantom

[5]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 4
    Shion is more like a fan made character. And Suzy is a freak. Megumi travels to much and Ivy is to old for him.

supersonicfan01

[6]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 22
    Zatch and Tia are the obvious choice... as for Kiyo, i'd say him and Megumi... also kind of obvious... but according to a picture i saw, Apollo would get in the way of that.(I never liked him) And Kolulu in the way of Zatch and Tia...(Never liked her either)

best_of_both

[7]Jul 10, 2006
    sherry and brago are the best

supersonicfan01

[8]Jul 10, 2006
    best_of_both wrote:
    sherry and brago are the best

Hmm... nope, Sherry and Brago don't have anyone that would get in their way.

mangafreak15

[9]Jul 10, 2006
    sherry and brago?!! Never thought of that one before!! I mean as partners, yeah, but...*shakes* I dunno....

coolrapper

[10]Jul 11, 2006
    Hey, supersonicfan01. You're getting off the subject of what I asked in the beginning of this topic.

supersonicfan01

[11]Jul 11, 2006
    coolrapper wrote:
    Hey, supersonicfan01. You're getting off the subject of what I asked in the beginning of this topic.

Well i did give an answer...

TVMaster10

[12]Jul 21, 2006

supersonicfan01 wrote:
    coolrapper wrote:
    Well i did give an answer...

yea but u didnt need to drag on..stick with the topic or small minded people will get sidetracted.

Invertedchaos

[13]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 13
    Anyway back on topic I'm hoping with all my heart that Kiyo ends up with Megumi since they really work well together and would be a great couple, plus I think Megumi is awsome. It would also help a Zatch Tia relationship come along.....

I dont think Kiyo and Suzy would ever work out since Suzy is.... well Suzy. And I also think that Shion was waaaaay too much of a minor charecter to ever end up with Kiyo (or maybe even come back for that matter) So go Kiyo and Megumi (and hope that Apollo shuts up....)

KonSavage

[14]Jul 22, 2006
    • level: 2
    supersonicfan01 wrote:
    Zatch and Tia are the obvious choice... as for Kiyo, i'd say him and Megumi... also kind of obvious... but according to a picture i saw, Apollo would get in the way of that.(I never liked him) And Kolulu in the way of Zatch and Tia...(Never liked her either)

Could you maybe provide a link to the picture of Apollo and Megumi, if Apollo does get in between Kiyo and Megumi I'll freak out.

TVMaster10

[15]Jul 22, 2006

KonSavage wrote:
    supersonicfan01 wrote:
    Could you maybe provide a link to the picture of Apollo and Megumi, if Apollo does get in between Kiyo and Megumi I'll freak out.

So Megumi thinks Apollos cute, SO WHAT!

supersonicfan01

[16]Jul 23, 2006
    KonSavage wrote:
    supersonicfan01 wrote:

Well, ya know, since i don't watch the uncut version, i had no choice but take the word from someone who did(back at tvtome) we got into this discussion if Megumi likes Kiyo or not, and someone brought up a picture of Megumi all red(the one from last night's episode) and said APOLLO made her blush like that, and Kiyo has not even come close to doing that. Well, i say HA! She only got that red because Apollo assumed her Kiyo's girlfriend! Not because she thought Apollo was hitting on her, or he was cute or whatever! So Apollo is no obstacle between Kiyo and Megumi anymore. At least not in MY book.

Invertedchaos

[17]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 13
    TVMaster10 wrote:

KonSavage wrote:
    supersonicfan01 wrote:

So Megumi thinks Apollos cute, SO WHAT!

Thats not how he came inbetween them. He said she was his girlfriend. I love to think that it would be possible but I mean this is Zatch Bell, not exactly a show made for romance.

metaphantom

[18]Jul 24, 2006
    I wonder how old Shery is. She ahs to be at least 17 or 18 since Koko was going off to college and the look to be the same age.

firefox6233

[19]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 2
    I don't care what anyone else thinks. I support Kiyo and Megumi because Kiyo and Suzy would be just weird.

fairyranikata

[20]Jul 24, 2006
    Kiyo/Megumi, Zatch/Tia, Wonrei/Li-En, and Yamanaka/Suzy for me. ¢¾