Zatch Bell! Forums

YTV (ended 2008)

Zatch bell Ending Question (Spoiler Warning)

  • Avatar of Zeno-The-Great

    Zeno-The-Great

    [1]Jun 30, 2008
    • member since: 06/29/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 5
    Hi i was wondering if anyone saw the episode 150 of Zatch Bell. It sais the final episode but is it really. There is still Brago, Tia, ponygon etc. are they going to have shows for the kings festival. If you dont understand what i mean look below.

    As the Mamodo numbers finally reduced to ten, the truth regarding the King Festival and the power to reshape the world finally became known to the remaining combatants. However, the instructions could not tell them that one of these final ten Mamodo would desire the ultimate annihilation of all the Mamodo and their world. He is the Mamodo known as Clear Note, a child who does not care for his own people and would rather destroy his world and all in it if he wins the tournament. The intentions of Clear were already known to his rival, the scarlet-scaled dragon Ashuron, and he chose to fight time and again with him to prevent this dream from becoming reality. But as powerful as Clear was, he was still limited in certain abilities and required the assistance of another Mamodo to help him fight. As the Mamodo numbers started dwindling, Clear made his move in going after other Mamodo. But Ashuron, now with Zatch by his side, was ready for this and tried to cut him off to prevent him from accomplishing anything. Although he appeared to stop Clear and deliver a painful blow at the cost of his own book, the evil opponent decided to go into hiding, giving everyone a ten-month warning before he would be powerful enough to crush anyone without any interventions or assistance.

    Over the ten month period, Clear healed his wounds as he evolved his own powers to a new level. In preparation, Zatch and his allies began their own training regimen of their own, focusing on their own strengths and improvements to eliminate this enemy. During this period, several more Mamodo were eliminated, including Kanchomé, who had been a major ally of Zatch throughout the tournament, and Gomu, the beetle Mamodo helping Clear. With their removal, the number of remaining Mamodo had been reduced down to 5: Zatch, Brago, Tia, Ponygon, and Clear Note himself. After the ten months were up, the now transformed Clear creates a special battleground in the Rocky Mountains of North America, awaiting the final battle to determine the next Mamodo King. Clear Note revealed his trump cards, his "right hand" and "left hand" spell. His left hand spell, Sin Kuria Senuosu Baadorerugo, was defeated several times by Ponygon. His right hand spell, a giant cannon, was blocked several times by Tia. Yet even though the spells were stopped, the damage was done to Zatch's allies: Tia was forced to go back after blocking the final attack of the cannon while Ponygon was sent back for his own safety after nearly exhausting himself in saving Zatch and taking him to Clear's battlefield. Zatch and Kiyo arrive at the battlefield seeing Sherry and Brago already fighting him. Brago fights off Clear using many new powerful spells, but Clear begins to overwhelm him. However, Zatch shows up and they use a combination of their powerful spells to overwhelm Clear. Clear Note decides to use the "true power of Shin" by activating Shin Kurea Seonosu once again. While initially stopped by a combination of Zatch's and Brago's most powerful spells (Baou Zakeruga and Shin Baberuga Gravidon), Clear merges with his most powerful spell and easily crushes both of them and their spells.

    As Zatch and Brago's power wore away and Clear appeared to finally have the battle at hand, Zatch's book miraculously changed to a golden color. With this new book, he began to gain the abilities of all the Mamodo he had befriended throughout the tournament, upgraded by way of the book to allow all of them to use their most powerful spells. With the combined power of friendship and Zatch and Kiyo's determination, Clear's Seonosu's body began to wear away and he escaped high into space above the Earth in a last ditch effort to destroy it. Using combined assistance of spells from Tia, Kolulu and Ponygon and the power of every other Mamodo, Zatch and Kiyo released their full power in the form of Shin Burawan Baou Zakeruga, which annihilated Clear's perfect form and burned his book, bringing the crisis of the evil Mamodo to a close, and opening the way to the King Festival's final battle between Zatch and Brago. Zatch and Brago's final battle was very difficult for both fighters until a final confrontation between Zatch's Baou Zakeruga and Brago's Shin Baberuga Gravidon. Although Brago uses his strongest spell to stop the attack, his defense of Sherry forces them to lose their book, making Zatch the winner and the new Mamodo king.

    By: Wikipedia.com

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Zeno-The-Great

    Zeno-The-Great

    [2]Jun 30, 2008
    • member since: 06/29/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 5
    The link is riht here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamodo_Fight#Faudo_Tower
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of osciel_ben

    osciel_ben

    [3]Jun 30, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 859
    Thanks but i already knew
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sweetie_tiffany

    sweetie_tiffany

    [4]Jun 30, 2008
    • member since: 06/05/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 505
    oscei he didnt make this to tell us he was asking us somethin. anyways first of all theres already a thread like this where they talk about it. i dunno if the anime finished it or not but i do know it ended in the manga. sometimes anime finish before the manga does anyways yes its the last episode and if there were still 10 mamodod left that means that it continued in the manga
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Zeno-The-Great

    Zeno-The-Great

    [5]Jul 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/29/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 5
    OK thank you so much your a very helpful person sweetie_tiffany I appreciate it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sweetie_tiffany

    sweetie_tiffany

    [6]Jul 2, 2008
    • member since: 06/05/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 505
    sure no problem
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rez825

    rez825

    [7]Jul 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 1,738
    The manga ending was much better than the anime ending
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goodbye_for_now

    goodbye_for_now

    [8]Jul 8, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 62
    i wish anime was closer to the manga
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zatchbellcool

    zatchbellcool

    [9]Jul 8, 2008
    • member since: 04/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 741
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    oscei he didnt make this to tell us he was asking us somethin. anyways first of all theres already a thread like this where they talk about it. i dunno if the anime finished it or not but i do know it ended in the manga. sometimes anime finish before the manga does anyways yes its the last episode and if there were still 10 mamodod left that means that it continued in the manga
    well no....thats not it, in some animes thats true, but this is the story of why it ended at 150 (I got this information from Makoto Riaku's blog, creator of Gash Bell)....ok they were at episode 137 I believe when Riaku Broke his hand he didn't want to say the real reason, so he just said he had a biking accident....but really his crew that helped him with the manga chapters kept screwing up for years, like kept misplacing the manuscripts and all so then it happened again and in a major rage at his worker he smashed his hand on the table, causing his bones to break making the anime catch up tp the manga faster....but his workers were mad so they were working on the anime and then they kinda turned it into an ending that couldn't be fixed Demons that died weren't supposed to, ones that were supost to didn't (example: Earth died when he should have, Momon was supposed to be sacrificed to Zeon instead of Riya and I think Bari was supposed to die from Umagon and I think Kiees was supposed to die too) but anyways also they only didn't do that from anger but also declining sales of toys and stuff so they did that, and last time I heard correctly hes sueing them for something I forgot what...so thats why it stops at 150 and there most likely wont be the kings festival episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MasterBunny4Pie

    MasterBunny4Pie

    [10]Jul 8, 2008
    • member since: 05/09/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 494
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    oscei he didnt make this to tell us he was asking us somethin. anyways first of all theres already a thread like this where they talk about it. i dunno if the anime finished it or not but i do know it ended in the manga. sometimes anime finish before the manga does anyways yes its the last episode and if there were still 10 mamodod left that means that it continued in the manga
    well no....thats not it, in some animes thats true, but this is the story of why it ended at 150 (I got this information from Makoto Riaku's blog, creator of Gash Bell)....ok they were at episode 137 I believe when Riaku Broke his hand he didn't want to say the real reason, so he just said he had a biking accident....but really his crew that helped him with the manga chapters kept screwing up for years, like kept misplacing the manuscripts and all so then it happened again and in a major rage at his worker he smashed his hand on the table, causing his bones to break making the anime catch up tp the manga faster....but his workers were mad so they were working on the anime and then they kinda turned it into an ending that couldn't be fixed Demons that died weren't supposed to, ones that were supost to didn't (example: Earth died when he should have, Momon was supposed to be sacrificed to Zeon instead of Riya and I think Bari was supposed to die from Umagon and I think Kiees was supposed to die too) but anyways also they only didn't do that from anger but also declining sales of toys and stuff so they did that, and last time I heard correctly hes sueing them for something I forgot what...so thats why it stops at 150 and there most likely wont be the kings festival episodes.
    Ouch.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zatchbellcool

    zatchbellcool

    [11]Jul 8, 2008
    • member since: 04/13/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 741
    MasterBunny4Pie wrote:
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    oscei he didnt make this to tell us he was asking us somethin. anyways first of all theres already a thread like this where they talk about it. i dunno if the anime finished it or not but i do know it ended in the manga. sometimes anime finish before the manga does anyways yes its the last episode and if there were still 10 mamodod left that means that it continued in the manga
    well no....thats not it, in some animes thats true, but this is the story of why it ended at 150 (I got this information from Makoto Riaku's blog, creator of Gash Bell)....ok they were at episode 137 I believe when Riaku Broke his hand he didn't want to say the real reason, so he just said he had a biking accident....but really his crew that helped him with the manga chapters kept screwing up for years, like kept misplacing the manuscripts and all so then it happened again and in a major rage at his worker he smashed his hand on the table, causing his bones to break making the anime catch up tp the manga faster....but his workers were mad so they were working on the anime and then they kinda turned it into an ending that couldn't be fixed Demons that died weren't supposed to, ones that were supost to didn't (example: Earth died when he should have, Momon was supposed to be sacrificed to Zeon instead of Riya and I think Bari was supposed to die from Umagon and I think Kiees was supposed to die too) but anyways also they only didn't do that from anger but also declining sales of toys and stuff so they did that, and last time I heard correctly hes sueing them for something I forgot what...so thats why it stops at 150 and there most likely wont be the kings festival episodes.
    Ouch.
    yeah I know it sounds like it really hurt
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goodbye_for_now

    goodbye_for_now

    [12]Jul 9, 2008
    • member since: 07/08/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 62
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    MasterBunny4Pie wrote:
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    oscei he didnt make this to tell us he was asking us somethin. anyways first of all theres already a thread like this where they talk about it. i dunno if the anime finished it or not but i do know it ended in the manga. sometimes anime finish before the manga does anyways yes its the last episode and if there were still 10 mamodod left that means that it continued in the manga
    well no....thats not it, in some animes thats true, but this is the story of why it ended at 150 (I got this information from Makoto Riaku's blog, creator of Gash Bell)....ok they were at episode 137 I believe when Riaku Broke his hand he didn't want to say the real reason, so he just said he had a biking accident....but really his crew that helped him with the manga chapters kept screwing up for years, like kept misplacing the manuscripts and all so then it happened again and in a major rage at his worker he smashed his hand on the table, causing his bones to break making the anime catch up tp the manga faster....but his workers were mad so they were working on the anime and then they kinda turned it into an ending that couldn't be fixed Demons that died weren't supposed to, ones that were supost to didn't (example: Earth died when he should have, Momon was supposed to be sacrificed to Zeon instead of Riya and I think Bari was supposed to die from Umagon and I think Kiees was supposed to die too) but anyways also they only didn't do that from anger but also declining sales of toys and stuff so they did that, and last time I heard correctly hes sueing them for something I forgot what...so thats why it stops at 150 and there most likely wont be the kings festival episodes.
    Ouch.
    yeah I know it sounds like it really hurt
    well i didnt understand everything u just said but from what i do understand, his workers were careless with the scripts which angered him and he always banged his hands on the table which made his hand break and for some reason his workers were mad at him so they messed up the anime and it didnt follow the manga and another reason why was because of zatch losing popularity and hes sueing the workers that messed it up so it wont end properly...thats what i understand...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of animerulez

    animerulez

    [13]Jul 9, 2008
    • member since: 12/10/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 111
    goodbye_for_now wrote:
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    MasterBunny4Pie wrote:
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    oscei he didnt make this to tell us he was asking us somethin. anyways first of all theres already a thread like this where they talk about it. i dunno if the anime finished it or not but i do know it ended in the manga. sometimes anime finish before the manga does anyways yes its the last episode and if there were still 10 mamodod left that means that it continued in the manga
    well no....thats not it, in some animes thats true, but this is the story of why it ended at 150 (I got this information from Makoto Riaku's blog, creator of Gash Bell)....ok they were at episode 137 I believe when Riaku Broke his hand he didn't want to say the real reason, so he just said he had a biking accident....but really his crew that helped him with the manga chapters kept screwing up for years, like kept misplacing the manuscripts and all so then it happened again and in a major rage at his worker he smashed his hand on the table, causing his bones to break making the anime catch up tp the manga faster....but his workers were mad so they were working on the anime and then they kinda turned it into an ending that couldn't be fixed Demons that died weren't supposed to, ones that were supost to didn't (example: Earth died when he should have, Momon was supposed to be sacrificed to Zeon instead of Riya and I think Bari was supposed to die from Umagon and I think Kiees was supposed to die too) but anyways also they only didn't do that from anger but also declining sales of toys and stuff so they did that, and last time I heard correctly hes sueing them for something I forgot what...so thats why it stops at 150 and there most likely wont be the kings festival episodes.
    Ouch.
    yeah I know it sounds like it really hurt
    well i didnt understand everything u just said but from what i do understand, his workers were careless with the scripts which angered him and he always banged his hands on the table which made his hand break and for some reason his workers were mad at him so they messed up the anime and it didnt follow the manga and another reason why was because of zatch losing popularity and hes sueing the workers that messed it up so it wont end properly...thats what i understand...


    He is suing Shogakukan because they lost some original artpieces or something like that. Also he said that he wouldnt be working with them anymore because they treat the manga writers like crap. He did break his hand from smashing it against a table really hard because he got really mad at one of the editors and that made him unable to do the chapters for 2 months and so the anime caught up with the manga, so TOEI had to make its own ending. An anime for the King Festival Arc will most likely not be made
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MasterBunny4Pie

    MasterBunny4Pie

    [14]Jul 9, 2008
    • member since: 05/09/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 494
    That is very unfourtanate for such fate of such a good Anime.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of answer_me_right

    answer_me_right

    [15]Jul 10, 2008
    • member since: 07/10/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 47
    animerulez wrote:
    goodbye_for_now wrote:
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    MasterBunny4Pie wrote:
    zatchbellcool wrote:
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    oscei he didnt make this to tell us he was asking us somethin. anyways first of all theres already a thread like this where they talk about it. i dunno if the anime finished it or not but i do know it ended in the manga. sometimes anime finish before the manga does anyways yes its the last episode and if there were still 10 mamodod left that means that it continued in the manga
    well no....thats not it, in some animes thats true, but this is the story of why it ended at 150 (I got this information from Makoto Riaku's blog, creator of Gash Bell)....ok they were at episode 137 I believe when Riaku Broke his hand he didn't want to say the real reason, so he just said he had a biking accident....but really his crew that helped him with the manga chapters kept screwing up for years, like kept misplacing the manuscripts and all so then it happened again and in a major rage at his worker he smashed his hand on the table, causing his bones to break making the anime catch up tp the manga faster....but his workers were mad so they were working on the anime and then they kinda turned it into an ending that couldn't be fixed Demons that died weren't supposed to, ones that were supost to didn't (example: Earth died when he should have, Momon was supposed to be sacrificed to Zeon instead of Riya and I think Bari was supposed to die from Umagon and I think Kiees was supposed to die too) but anyways also they only didn't do that from anger but also declining sales of toys and stuff so they did that, and last time I heard correctly hes sueing them for something I forgot what...so thats why it stops at 150 and there most likely wont be the kings festival episodes.
    Ouch.
    yeah I know it sounds like it really hurt
    well i didnt understand everything u just said but from what i do understand, his workers were careless with the scripts which angered him and he always banged his hands on the table which made his hand break and for some reason his workers were mad at him so they messed up the anime and it didnt follow the manga and another reason why was because of zatch losing popularity and hes sueing the workers that messed it up so it wont end properly...thats what i understand...
    He is suing Shogakukan because they lost some original artpieces or something like that. Also he said that he wouldnt be working with them anymore because they treat the manga writers like crap. He did break his hand from smashing it against a table really hard because he got really mad at one of the editors and that made him unable to do the chapters for 2 months and so the anime caught up with the manga, so TOEI had to make its own ending. An anime for the King Festival Arc will most likely not be made
    oooh now i understand. well that suks i cant believe the anime ended that way...oh well...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of srzeczyca

    srzeczyca

    [16]Aug 24, 2008
    • member since: 03/21/08
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 704
    i already read it on a site and know it but why wasn't it in the anime yet and will it ever air
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gohan_Buu19

    Gohan_Buu19

    [17]Aug 29, 2008
    • member since: 12/26/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 597
    i still don't get where fuado comes in!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.