Zatch Bell!

I Won't Go Back! Laila's Dark Solitude

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Jul 20, 2007 on YTV

• Poor Laila

It was really painful to watch this episode because Laila was in SO much pain that she starts to cry. There was also funny parts in this episode and the most funny part was that when Zatch didn't want to make friends with Penny and to pretend and she wanted to get married and I laughed at that so much. Zofis makes an allusion so Laila won't be able to get out of the moonlight or she will be turned back to stone and must fight against her own will. Laila really was hurt in this episode she even cried ALOT even her bookeeper Albert saw how she felt and started to cry and then she got over her fear and it was a really great ending.
  • Laila attacks Kiyon and the others. They manage to survive. Laila tells them that if they destroy the stone she will return to stone. Kiyo says it\'s an illusion. With the help of her book owner she overcomes her fear of stone and leads them to the stone.

This episode is very good. It is al,so very sad because when we hear about Laila turning to stone the first time and being alone for a thousand years you feel sorry for her. She also doesn\'t want to hurt her friends but she doesn\'t have a choice. When we here that we feel sorry for her.when her hand is turned to stone and we go to a flashback where Zofis announces t5hat he knows Laila betrayed him and was turning her to moonlight I felt bad for her. In this end I give this episode a good reveiw 10/10.